skip load cramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skip load cramps

keep getting muscle cramps when skip loading can any one help , why this is happening ?or if this is normal. Thanks

"cramps"? basically just gas/the shits?... you might need to try other items of food for the load

Comment

I would get cramps when my loads were too big, but they weren't normal cramps- my quads would cramp just walking up the stairs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
      www.316fit.com
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

Muscle cramping happens to some when they get really lean and really depleted. I was dealing with this the last handful of weeks before the show, as well. I increased my magnesium and potassium the day of the load and the day after to help counter it and it usually worked quite well.

When you are depleted and you eat a bunch of carbs, your body will store the carbs so quickly that water shifts so fast to store the carbs as glycogen that electrolytes get out of whack. Drinking enough water on the Skipload day almost always remedies this but when you are putting away huge amounts of carbs, we tend to cut our water intake whether we wanted to or not so that we can get more carbs in.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

thanks to all your answers , its muscle cramps in bi's and quads and lats sometimes , ill try that what skip said see if that works ,would you supplement the mag /pott in tablet form ? thanks skip

Comment

First, I would make sure that your fluid intake is high enough because the cramps are usually first from fluid intake being too low. If fluid intake is high enough, then be sure to supplement those micronutrients and I actually use the tabs but prefer to chew them and swallow with water.

EDIT:
            Any chance you are training back the day of or the day before the Skipload when your back/biceps cramp up?

Skip
            Originally posted by crisdc View Post
            thanks to all your answers , its muscle cramps in bi's and quads and lats sometimes , ill try that what skip said see if that works ,would you supplement the mag /pott in tablet form ? thanks skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

usually load on sunday and friday would be my last training day as iam on a dc 2way slit , when thinkin on it its every muscle group not all at the same time tho lol that would be insane ! My fluid is up 8 litres a day and on load day around 6 to 7 litres is that enough skip ? Chris

Comment

Are you using clenbuterol on the day of your load? Some people cramp like crazy when loading while on that shit

Comment

nah not on clen will bare that in mind berry thanks

Comment

That water intake sounds fine for the load day.

You might just want to be sure to supplement those electrolytes.

Skip

Comment

How about slow k it help me had bad calf cramps

Comment

Working...
                      X