How much Arimidex is required....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Arimidex is required....

when trying to harden up for a show? I've heard guys taking .5 to 1 tab/day the last few weeks before a show but is that really neccessary? I'm 14 weeks out and I'm only taking half a tab every 3 days. I'm planning on running 100mgs of Proviron/day in addition to the Adex the last two weeks before the show. Do i still need to up my Adex dose? I was thinking .5 EOD along with the Proviron show harden me up good.

Any opinions on this??

.5 mg ed the last 2 wks is alrite..actually its more then enough.. i prefer femara, but the adex at .5 mg ed is just rite..

Pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

.5 ed sounds good. Will i need that much even tho i'm taking 100mgs of Proviron too? I thought proviron acts as a anti aromatase too?

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
        .5 mg ed the last 2 wks is alrite..actually its more then enough.. i prefer femara, but the adex at .5 mg ed is just rite..

Pudge
        I have always used arimidex. Well i just ran out and switched to the femara, damn that shit has a strong nasty taste! I thought liquid clomid was bad geez!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

lol, yea the liquid tastes bad....try and get the tabs, no taste..

hardkor, yea the proviron is alrite...i always use femara, an AI, for insurance...are u on high doses of test now??

pudge

Comment

Right now I am on high amounts of test, 900/week. I'm 14 weeks out from my show so .5mg of Arimidex every 3rd day is just enough to keep the sides and bloat away. At three weeks out tho, i'll only be on tren and winstrol so I didn't think i'd need so much more Arimidex than i'm taking now because those two compounds don't really amoratise. Like I said up top, I was planning on upping the .5mgs to EOD from E3D but guys are telling me that they take up to 1mg/day the last few weeks before the show.

The last two weeks, I'll be using 100mgs of Proviron for the hardening effects it has along with 25mgs of Halotestin. Being that Proviron is an androgenic steroid with anti aromatase effects, I didn't think that i would need to take as much Arimidex as most guys are taking. I have a lot on hand so I don't mind taking up to .5 everyday but if you or anyone have had experience using both Adex and Proviron together, please let me know what you think.

BTW, I am trying to get Femara. Being that i'm taking 3iu's of GH everyday, I know that Femara would be a better choice because of IGF-1 levels. But if I cant get the Femara, I have lots of Arimidex to use.

Comment

the reason for the ed adex at .5mg is for insurance purposes only...u dont have to go that high..its just that with so much test floating around, u dont want a surprise arising out of nowhere when ur close to showtime...

pudge

Comment

Dose sounds good, but really depends on person, some need high dose to get rid of estrogen so don't. I would start with .5 EOD, you may need to bump it to 1mg ED towards the end. Also I would only use the provion last 30 days or so, tends to be hard on BP.

Comment

Yeah, i guess in this chemical game we play, its all about finding out what works best for you. If i need to bump my doses, i will.

Silverfox, what is BP? I was actually planning on taking the Proviron the last two weeks with the Halotestin.

Comment

Working...
                  X