Cramping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cramping

Why would I be cramping during stretching. I just started this crap.
    I also have a bad burning starting around set 2.... as well as little annoying muscle spasms in different musc;les all over my body..I feel like a freakin pin ball machine! WHATSSUP wit this? I take calcium magnisum and potasium.
    Could it be low water intake? or maybe the clen? I feel like a damn pinball machine!
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

SM - I usually get the spasms & cramps when I'm either low on water or potassium. I must be lucky because eating a banana and making sure my water intake is higher usually takes care of it quickly. I'll eat a banana or two a week and drink approx 1 gal of water per day.

How much water are you drinking a day?

Comment

I wonder if it could be low water intake? I guess "low" is a relative term here.

Very rarely do I experience cramping as I usually drink about a gallon to gallon and a half a day of water, but I dont recall having cramped with clen.

Has anything else changed that might be causing this or having some effect on your body?

-slide
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Clen makes me cramp like a BITCH -especially the rest of the day after training that bodypart. Legs are the worst.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

SM,

Try a couple grams of taurine a day and the same for potassium. Its the clen.

-Randy
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Gottcha. Im using mag. pot. cal. supps already. I believe it is clen related too.
            SweatMachine

Comment

How many mg's of calcium are you taking..and in what form is it in?
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I'll have to check on that....
                SweatMachine

Comment

Mother F'er!!!!!!

This cramping shit sux. I did some light leg presses tonight and now my lower back is spasming BAD.... I cant go on like this. I cant train for shit with these spasms and cramps.

ALSO:
                  I jacked up my carbs and reduce cardio, this week only lost 1 lb. But I still feel very flat and depleted.
                  SweatMachine

Comment

didnt know clen makes you cramp. Iv gone as high at 160mcg and worst i get is tremors like a bitch. I can feel my lower body shaking for a few hours after takin 2 clen. Tryin to do a shot with clen in me, forget it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
                      SM - I usually get the spasms & cramps when I'm either low on water or potassium. I must be lucky because eating a banana and making sure my water intake is higher usually takes care of it quickly. I'll eat a banana or two a week and drink approx 1 gal of water per day.

How much water are you drinking a day?
                      I fully agree.

I had the same problem when I was using creatine at 10mg per day. I had to literally double water intake to 2 gallons a day.

I also supplemented potassium for short period of time.

I sweat a lot, so I need a lot of water and electolytes to compensate. If I don't drink at least 1-2 gallons through the day I cramp up while playing hockey.
                      Junkyard Dog
                      Do it until it bleeds!

Comment

I thnk this is from being very carb depleted which in turn effects water content...I think
                        SweatMachine

Comment

Dehydration bro! plan and simple. Get some water and potassium into you ASAP.
                          Junkyard Dog
                          Do it until it bleeds!

Comment

I had exact same thing happen - same supps and everything.

Animal is the one who told me about the Taurine. I take about 9-10g total, throughout the day. It's a good supplement to be taking anyways - in lines along with Glutamine.

I'm not saying that it cured 'em but it helped. Mine were VERY bad and ALL OVER. Ever have your kegal cramp up?

xcel
                            Lift Smarter, not more
                            60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Originally posted by xcelbeyond

Ever have your kegal cramp up?

xcel
                              Sounds like an issue for your therapist, Xcel. Of course, we ARE willing to help, my friend...

-R
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                              X