Skip update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip update

What show-when-what class-waddya think your gonna weigh-hows the wife and baby-boy or girl??-Seriously good luck and wishing your wife all the best with her "bulker"-rippedchef
    Livin' for the pump

Re: Skip update

I am in CAPS below....

Originally posted by rippedchef
    What show-when-

THIS SATURDAY.

what class-

LIGHT HEAVY. STILL SITTING IN THIS CLASS UNTIL I CAN QUALIFY WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN SATURDAY UNLESS I FUCK UP. LOL

waddya think your gonna weigh-

I AM ACTUALLY LIGHT THIS YEAR. I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO PUT THE NUMBERS OUT OF MY MIND AND I DECIDED I WOULD JUST GET TIGHTER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN. I AM CHALLENGED AND INTRIGUED BY HOW MUCH OF A CHANGE I CAN MAKE IN MY CONDITION WHEN I AM TOLD THAT "YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY TIGHTER" THE YEAR BEFORE. I THINK THAT IS BULLSHIT AND I AM HOPING TO MAKE THIS IMPACT ON SATURDAY.

hows the wife and baby-boy or girl??

WON'T SLIP OUT UNTIL SEPTEMBER. 12TH, GIVE OR TAKE.

THE WIFE IS ON MY LAST NERVE AS I AM ON HER LAST NERVE, ALSO. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 12 YEARS AND SHE STILL ACTS LIKE SHE DOESN'T GET THE BODYBUILDING THING. THE REALITY IS THAT SHE COULD CARE LESS, TO BE HONEST. NOT MUCH SUPPORT COMING FROM HER - EVER. SHE HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY BETTER THIS PAST WEEK OR SO BUT ANYTHING IS AN IMPROVEMENT, I GUESS.

-Seriously good luck and wishing your wife all the best with her "bulker"-rippedchef

OH, SHE IS PLENTY BULKED ALRIGHT. DON'T GET ME GOING ON THAT, BRO. LOL

I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND I WILL BE SURE AND LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT GOES. I JUST STARTED LOADING A COUPLE HOURS AGO AND I AM ALREADY SICK OF CARBS. LOL WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE EM, YOU WANT EM. WHEN YOU GET EM, THEY MAKE YOU SICK TO YOUR STOMACH. *SHRUG*
    WHAT'S A GUY TO DO?

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

good luck bro, I'm sure dieting for a show, prepping guys, having a family, and a pregnant wife is no easy task! I'm sure she must support you in some way to put up with you for twelve years Anyway, its tuesday..your loading already?? I'm sure you are gonna kick ass and qualify.

Hammer

"nothing tastes as good as being lean feels"

Comment

Skip...see if she can hold on til the 14th....Then your kiddo will share a birthday with your favorite board member
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

GOOD LUCK BRO.
          Win a trophy for us.
          Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
          what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
          victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

cowabunga dude!
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Your welcome-heres to a healthy baby and mama-all the best-rippedchef
              PS: ya won't get a whole lotta sympathy here-I've got 3!(10,5,1)
              Livin' for the pump

Comment

Originally posted by rippedchef
                Your welcome-heres to a healthy baby and mama-all the best-rippedchef
                PS: ya won't get a whole lotta sympathy here-I've got 3!(10,5,1)
                I should! This will be 4! LOL (12,6,4 and ?)

There names?

Exemption 1
                Exemption 2...

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Sorry bro-I thought it was your first-I have a whole new level of respect for you-VERY difficult to compete with family and you did violate my #1 rule from last year-'NEVER DO A CUTTER WITH A PREGNANT WOMAN'-Good Luck and Happy Shitload!!
                  Livin' for the pump

Comment

Working...
                  X