Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

link to my pics from my contest(2nd Place)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link to my pics from my contest(2nd Place)

i weighed in at 234(holding too much water from the rebound from the week before) and the guy who beat me weighed in at 203(no legs)

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...um=0&adjust=-1

click on the link and there is a "previous" and "next" buttons which allow you to view the pics

Comment

i'm the guy who first comes up when you click on the link above

Comment

only thing is, your coloring could have been better IMO....or maybe the other guy is just too dark...not sure.

But, you had that guy easily beat IMO...you got ROBBED...this is why I hate competing.

Great work bro, very impressive.

BW
        Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

here's a direct link:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...ent=02LS003C0O
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Congrats on a great job. Just doing your best makes you a winner. And from the photos, would have had you 1st.

Luck and success for the future.

Comment

How that guy beat you I will NEVER know. That is a ridiculous placing!

You looked very good.
              www.atlargenutrition.com
              optimize your body!

Comment

yeah, my coloring was too light.....did 4 coats of protan, on top of a good base tan from the tanning bed.....i heard to do 3 coats protan and 1 coat jan tana.....

also, thanx for the positive feedback guys....when the MC announced me as 2nd place, it was the only time the crowd booed that night, lol

thanx again

Comment

I think you were bigger-he was harder and your lack of color hurt your presentation-all things considered I would have flipped a coin-very close-I think you'll be hard to beat when your "on"-nice job-post some pics of your earlier show for a comparison
                  Last edited by rippedchef; 06-19-2004, 08:30 PM.
                  Livin' for the pump

Comment

Originally posted by rippedchef
                    I think you were bigger-he was harder and your lack of color hurt your presentation-all things considered I would have flipped a coin-very close-I think you'll be hard to beat when your "on"-nice job-post some pics of your earlier show for a comparison
                    I agree, bro. The other cat was flatter but it looks obvious to me he was harder. Your shape is much better - again, it was certainly close. I think had you been harder, it wouldn't have been close.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                    X