Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kidrok, skip, sweay...got a question here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kidrok, skip, sweay...got a question here.

about a week ago i was freakin out cause i put on like 3-4 lbs of water in 24 hrs from i dont know what..and because of that i upped my cardio to 2-x-day, and lowered my carbs to 75-100g a day...i managed to take off the extra weight i put on and alot more...in one week i've lost about 10 lbs and i woke up this morning and i look flat flat flat, like a pancake...i look lean as hell, but i cannot see any vascularity whatsoever..not even in my legs where the veins are there year round...i could only see vascularity in my lower abs and thats it..

Do u guys think i overdid it?? too much cardio?? dropped too much weight too fast??...

U guys think i should carbload, shitload, what?? Please let me know cause i feel drained and real low on energy..and my physique shows it..

pudge
    Last edited by pudge; 06-05-2004, 09:06 AM.
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Re: kidrok, skip, sweay...got a question here.

I am in CAPS below....

Originally posted by pudge

Do u guys think i overdid it??

YES.

too much cardio??

YES.

dropped too much weight too fast??...

YES.

U guys think i should carbload,

YOU CAN DO A COUPLE THINGS - BUMP YOUR CARBS, CUT THE CARDIO FOR A BIT UNTIL THE WEIGHT STABLIZES, CHECK YOUR WATER INTAKE AND MAKE SURE IT HASN'T FALLED AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU CUT YOUR CARBS, ETC..

shitload, what?? Please let me know cause i feel drained and real low on energy..and my physique shows it..

ANYTIME YOU ARE FLAT, VASCULARITY DISAPPEARS. YOU WENT CRAZY OVERBOARD AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW THIS IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. I THINK YOU ARE JUST DOUBLE CHECKING YOURSELF, HERE.

I NEVER RECOMMEND SOMEONE BLOW THEIR DIET BUT IT HAPPENS AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERYONE'S PREP. THING IS, MOST TIMES YOU DON'T PUT ON ANY BODYFAT AT ALL - YOU JUST SEE YOUR BODYWEIGHT JUMP FROM THE ADDED CARBS/SODIUM/WATER AND FREAK OUT. NEXT TIME IF THIS HAPPENS, DON'T DROP CALORIES, ADD CARDIO, ETC.. JUST MAKE SURE YOUR WATER INTAKE IS THROUGH THE ROOF AND GO RIGHT BACK TO YOUR USUAL DIET. THE WATER WILL FALL OFF IN A DAY OR TWO.

pudge

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

ditto what skip says...BUT, I would make only 1 change at a time. You dropped carbs AND added cardio at the same time so you doubled the effect +. Instead of making the same mistake again in the opposite direction do 1 thing for a few days, for instance drop the cardio back, let the body stabilize from that then add more carbs or visa-versa. When you make more than 1 change at a time you do not know which actually had the affect be it good or bad.
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Im going thru my notes here and i've shitloaded 4 times already in my diet...all 4 times have been successful...Now i feel like i really need it, not just cause im hungry but because im not functioning properly...i went to get adjusted this morning and i could barely get up off the massage table without help...I think im gonna wait another day and see how i feel tomorrow..depending on If i feel the same or worse, i'll make the decision to eat or not...but damn, i still cant see my veins and i just ate some oatmeal...talk to u guys later, off to do some delts and abs...

pudge
        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

I loaded on friday, very succesfully too...725 carbs, at 4AM this morning I had roadmap viens on my quads and calves.... My gut's a little packed still though....
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
          X