Damn carb-load--HELP GUYS, i think i screwed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn carb-load--HELP GUYS, i think i screwed up

started my carbload today(wed.) at noon with insulin, but i threw down about 450 carbs throughout the day. i'm 240 and 4% right now, but will this many carbs in one day flatten me out or spill-over?? just couldnt stop eating, pretty much all clean carbs, some sugar to go with the insulin. is 450g of carbs way to high?? my plan was 250-350, did i just screw myself??

thanx guys

not at all bro.

I think that is fine. shit you are 240lbs....so IMO 240 carbs for a carb load would not do it for you....at least 400g if not more for loading.

don't worry!
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

I took in 1200g over 4 days when I was only 197.

You are fine, bro. In fact, it probably won't be noticed. lol

Don't go stressing yourself out, my man. Just play the mirror and make adjustments accordingly. Even if you did "spill" (don't get me going on this hehe), you would have plenty of time to control the water.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

thanx alot guys. yeah, after the first couple of carbs meals it felt like some water collecting under the skin. my sodium is pretty low today and will be till saturday morning. will cutting my water and the dyazide get rid of the subQ even with such high carbs.
        and should i eat carbs all the way until close to bed time each night??

thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by TOOBIG24
          thanx alot guys. yeah, after the first couple of carbs meals it felt like some water collecting under the skin. my sodium is pretty low today and will be till saturday morning. will cutting my water and the dyazide get rid of the subQ even with such high carbs.
          and should i eat carbs all the way until close to bed time each night??

thank you again
          could be from the slin. have you done a trial run using the slin too?
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

wow, i didnt know slin could be used for carb-loading 3-4 days out from a show...man im so chicken shit...i only use it the friday before the show and after prejudging...

450g, u should be fine...at 240, that should be ok..live in front6 of the mirror likie skip and K-rok always say, lol....i hope the best for u in ur show..kick ass

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

thanx alot guys

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                ......Even if you did "spill" (don't get me going on this hehe), you would have plenty of time to control the water.

Skip

And you called ME bad?!?!?

lol
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                X