Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also 4 weeks out...nervous!

Bro's

It has been a bit of a mess for me this year - whole lot of domestic problems, and did not think that I would be able to get in shape at all.Had planned to utilize Skip's services, but had to back out with all the stuff going on at home.

Anyhoo enough of that, am giving it try with a lot less prep than usual - maybe I won't run into the shingles problem that I had in 03 with the diet having been so long!

My concern is that at 4 weeks out I am already at 6.1% (214lbs) and the weight is coming off too fast.Had hoped to be around 216 in the last week ...have screwed up by pushing too hard, because time was short.Is it too late???? Panic.

Have cut back on the cardio, increased the carbs a smidgen,and am using more supplements than usual.Masteron 50mg,Winnie 100 mg po,Tren 75mg - all per day, with 400mg test enanthate per week which will switch to suspension next week - using Armidex and low dose T3.Am not doing Halo's the last two weeks this year, with the Winnie being so high, so early (worried about a transplant) - am thinking about doing A bombs the last three days instead.

Guys, I would appreciate any comments at all.I am just really nervous and feel like I am missing something out.

Many thanks
    Brian

I personally wouldn't mess with the abombs unless you have already tested this plan out...you don't want to blow it.

I think you will be fine bro.

How much carbs/prot/fat per day are you taking in?
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Thanks bro.You are probably right about the a bombs, I do have a tendency to retain fluid pretty easily so I should stay away from the last minute experimentation ...got the honeymoon jitters right now.

About the nutrition breakdown hmmm.Carbs are maybe too low when I look at it objectively, but then I have a "shitload" day once a week ...by which time I am really running on empty!

carbs 30-50g
      pro 300-400g
      fat 40-50g

Think I am answering my own question with your pointers bro ...thanks.Too much of a calorie deficit here.Thanks for the insight

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly
        I personally wouldn't mess with the abombs unless you have already tested this plan out...you don't want to blow it.

I think you will be fine bro.

How much carbs/prot/fat per day are you taking in?
        That is very good advice and you beat me to it. Leave them out, bro.

I wouldn't worry too much about your weight. I am in a similar situation at 5 weeks out and just keep my carbs up if the weight starts to fall too quickly. This will keep you nice and full and the extra calories will make retaining your size, that much easier.

Don't stress, bro. You are probably just fine, given the numbers you posted.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian58
          carbs 30-50g
          pro 300-400g
          fat 40-50g
          Bro, I wouldn't go anywhere NEAR that low on carbs until maybe the week before the show to go into total depletion...

keep it closer to 1g carbs per lb. of bodyweight bro.
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
          X