Competitive Posing Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitive Posing Assistance

I'm a posing coach in NY. Have a web page with tips and photo examples of each pose at http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net
    and click on Gerry's Posing and Contest Pointers.

Also a moderator at Chuck's forum, http://www.chucksgym.com where I write weekly articles.

Also do free video or photo evaluations as well as consultations in the NYC/LI area. Anyone interested in advice or more info, please do not hesitate to send a PM or e mail.

Good luck to all competing members.

Gerry,

It is great to see you here. I hope you hang around and make yourself comfortable, bro.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks, Skip. Silverback recommended it and it is an excellent forum. Would be glad to share knowledge and advise anyone.

Comment

good bro and allways showing suport. I will need him for the jr when the time comes. might even make the trip to NY for some one on one.

Comment

Just to let everyone know...GerryT is one of the most supportive guy with bodybuilders. Good to see you here.

Comment

Glad to have ya here, GT!!!

-Randy
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Thanks very much, guys. Super forum with super people.

PUMPED, you're a tremendous person and also a real bro. Proud of you, and would be welcome in NY any time when you're ready.

Silverback, you're awesome. As an athlete and human being. Thanks for the recommendation.

Randy, you are terrific with posing advice yourself. Look forward to your posts.

Comment

hey

did you help him with posing After the photos? im sure you did!

1 too much boe in knees
                2 front stance no balance
                3 side tri not forcing delt into pec on side chest (back side)(entire body is being judged)
                4 back double bi elbows too far forward
                not trying to be critical but if your going to tought your services here or there you shouldve had mr whorley pose a little better
                RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Originally posted by GerryT
                  Thanks very much, guys. Super forum with super people.

PUMPED, you're a tremendous person and also a real bro. Proud of you, and would be welcome in NY any time when you're ready.

Silverback, you're awesome. As an athlete and human being. Thanks for the recommendation.

Randy, you are terrific with posing advice yourself. Look forward to your posts.
                  Hey!! You missed ME out!! What are my qualities??

Comment

Gerry's probably one of the most unselfish Bro's I've known in the Bodybuilding Community. He's a great addition to the site.

Welcome to IM Gerry,

Chuck
                    2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                    2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                    2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                    2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                    2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                    2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                    1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                    1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckaZulu
                      Gerry's probably one of the most unselfish Bro's I've known in the Bodybuilding Community. He's a great addition to the site.

Welcome to IM Gerry,

Chuck
                      Bump that, I've known him just a few days and can already see that!
                      Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Didn't mean to exclude anyone, IM^. Got your message, and you seem like a great person.

Chuck and Willy, thanks for your posts and think you're both super guys.

And thanks DP, appreciate your constructive criticism. Have not worked with Thomas long, mainly by photos and phone and met him for the first time at the show. Was watching from an angle while photographer was shooting and should have been a bit more observant of positions.

Your points are all valid and well taken and I know he will keep improving as he continues. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                          Hey!! You missed ME out!! What are my qualities??

You blush so cutely! lol

Welcome GerryT. I was looking at your sites. I saw the one on the Jr USA show.
                          We have a couple members here that were there.

<- for KR
                          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                          www.TrueProtein.com
                          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Nooo...I am not a great person. I am the creature "they" keep locked up deep in the vaults of the Intense Muscle catacombs. When someone in here misbehaves, they are summarily apprehended in the middle of the night and tossed down into my lair where they meet a short and bloody end, their muffled screams bouncing off the unheeding, damp walls in a diminishing chorus of despair...

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                              You blush so cutely! lol
                              Oh boy, I am never going to live this down...

Comment

Working...
                              X