Help me get shredded!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get shredded!!

Hi, since there are so many guys that compete around here, maybe u can help me look like the guys in FLEX magazine. i used to lift in high school, and i was pretty damn big back then for my age. i got up to 165 lbs at just 5'7. i was lifting some crazy weights like a 185 bench, 650 leg press, 180 lb leg extentions, i could close the 2nd Captian of Crush hand pincher!! everybody thought i was on steroids, but it was just really bad acne.

Anyway, i have not been training the last 5 years and want to get HEUGE for summer. I am getting ready to do my first cycle of 2 grams test, 1g Equipose, and 200mg dbol every day. I want to big and shredded before spring break in 3 weeks. And then by summer i want to be like those guys in the muscle-tech ads!

I am having a problem getting my diet plan in order. I work full time at McDonalds so eat there every day. But with going to school too, i dont really have any time to train or make my own meals.

I already started 3 days ago!! I can already see a difference too!! my appetite has gotten better to. like yesterday, i ate a 3 ham and cheese MCMuffins, 2 bags tatertots, and pankakes for breakfast. for lunch i had 2 double quarter pounder w/ cheese, large frier, and a coke. i was still hungry and i knew i was gonna have to eat to get like Ronnie and Jay, so i had an oreo swirl too. About 2 hours later i got hungry again so i ate another quarter pounder with chicken nuggets, fries and butterfinger swirl this time. then before closing i had the same as at lunch. It was hard to get that meal down, but i have to do it so i can be huge!!

So what else should i be doing? remember i dont really have any time to fix my own food or to go the gym. I cant wait for spring break, i am gonna look awesome!!

train heavy, get huge!
    Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
    -Vander V

Eating

I would avoid making a habit out of fast food dining
    In the long run you may regret it
    these are the things that I eat:

Eggs
    Lean beef
    pork loins
    Chicken breast
    Beef jerky
    Turkey Jerky
    Whey isolate
    cottage cheese
    Salmon
    Tuna
    Oatmeal
    almonds
    Brocolli
    Green beans
    udo's Oil
    Olive oil
    CLA
    Dextrose
    Multi-vitamins
    Multi-minerals

I'd say 95% of the time if it aint on this list I don't eat it. I think I covered most of it
    Anyways, good luck to you
    KnuckleHed

Comment

Re: Help me get shredded!!

Originally posted by big_byrd52
      Hi, since there are so many guys that compete around here, maybe u can help me look like the guys in FLEX magazine. i used to lift in high school, and i was pretty damn big back then for my age. i got up to 165 lbs at just 5'7. i was lifting some crazy weights like a 185 bench, 650 leg press, 180 lb leg extentions, i could close the 2nd Captian of Crush hand pincher!! everybody thought i was on steroids, but it was just really bad acne.

Anyway, i have not been training the last 5 years and want to get HEUGE for summer. I am getting ready to do my first cycle of 2 grams test, 1g Equipose, and 200mg dbol every day. I want to big and shredded before spring break in 3 weeks. And then by summer i want to be like those guys in the muscle-tech ads!

I am having a problem getting my diet plan in order. I work full time at McDonalds so eat there every day. But with going to school too, i dont really have any time to train or make my own meals.

I already started 3 days ago!! I can already see a difference too!! my appetite has gotten better to. like yesterday, i ate a 3 ham and cheese MCMuffins, 2 bags tatertots, and pankakes for breakfast. for lunch i had 2 double quarter pounder w/ cheese, large frier, and a coke. i was still hungry and i knew i was gonna have to eat to get like Ronnie and Jay, so i had an oreo swirl too. About 2 hours later i got hungry again so i ate another quarter pounder with chicken nuggets, fries and butterfinger swirl this time. then before closing i had the same as at lunch. It was hard to get that meal down, but i have to do it so i can be huge!!

So what else should i be doing? remember i dont really have any time to fix my own food or to go the gym. I cant wait for spring break, i am gonna look awesome!!

train heavy, get huge!
      LOL

I say don't change a thing. Just shave, tan and throw on some trunks. You are ready, bro.

This post would fit in much better over at bolex.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I am getting ready to do my first cycle of 2 grams test, 1g Equipose, and 200mg dbol every day. I want to big and shredded before spring break in 3 weeks. And then by summer i want to be like those guys in the muscle-tech ads!
        Are you serious??? Why don't you just wave the magic wand..
        Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

do u know who i can get that wand from?
          -Vander V

Comment

By what Ive seen,I think Skip keeps one or two around.
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

LOL
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I've heard about your technique working, but I think you really need to hit skip up for that wand if you want a chance at it.
                Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                and in the right way, that is not easy.
                -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

like skip says go to bolex

lol very funny

Comment

train heavy, get huge!

Oh, this is some funny stuff.

He is obviously yanking our chains!!!! lol.

There is no way anyone working full time at McD's can afford all this gear.

3 weeks to get huge and ripped...Right on!!!! lol.

Those oreo and butterfinger swirls have your cranium all f'd up man. lmao!

Okay.....who are ya? No real name of course, but I am sure this is a prank by someone at another board. Fess up!!! lol!
                    Last edited by SuperSport; 02-29-2004, 01:02 AM.
                    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Byrd is cool. He is from PM, I believe. He is much more than he is stating in his thread, though. I think I have seen pics. Plus, he is prepping for a show right now, too. I think he is just typing out the dream he had last night of working in a McDonalds as he is dieting. I say this because I have had the same dream while prepping. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yeah, it was entertaining to read. lol. Byrd, if that is you (and I have no idea who you are) I just wanna let you know that your post was almost believable.-you made one critical mistake!

What gave it away was when you said you wanted to look like the guys in FLEX mag and the Muscletech ads!!!!! LMAO!

Gotta like a guy with a sense of humor. Honestly, this is the kind of stuff I do to my friends on a regular basis...lol!!!!
                        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

yea, just wanted to get posting going on over here. Board looks good Skip, ill be around.
                          -Vander V

Comment

wtf

I am guiding this young fry guy in now! AND if you havent seen his pics your should [email protected]% and i think he is in the 7-8 range now at 11 weeks out.

He is going to toss in a cheat meal to the above diet plan.. maybe long john silvers ..

dp
                            RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Byrd, you bastard, what are you doin'?!?!? LOL.

Nice first post. LMAO.

-Randy
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                              X