Feeling Like POOP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Like POOP!

I get fricken Crazy Dizzy anytime I try to do anything. And when I run I hit the wall quick. About 30 minutes in I feel like I can't take another step. How do you guys get past this? I mean I can't take any more stimulants but I am tired all the time. I am getting leaner-but meaner too. LOL I guess what I am trying to say is-This Sucks-I wish I was a skinny person.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Are you listening to music while running? I know when I listen to music while running I get "runner's high" and I feel like I could go forever. I have to make myself stop.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

It is not a mental thing-It is very much physical-Like a switch got flipped. Very weird. But yes it happens watching TV-Playing Basketball-Listening to music. I go for a while and boom everything turns off. I start to get freezing cold-light headed-naseas-and very tired. I have nearly fallen asleep driving home from the gym on 2 occasions.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

could be a blood sugar issue....and could actually be a thyriod issue. Hypothyroidism is a major underlying cause in many diseases (hypoglycemia is one).

If you have low thyroid your body temp will be lower than usual. Best way to check it is to put a thermometer in your armpit for a few minutes as soon as you wake up. If it is lower than about 97.5 I would go visit an MD that practices alternative or holistic medicine.
        As for the dizziness....could be alot of things. Hypoglycemia, low blood iron, maybe even an ear infection.
        To rule out an ear infection just get a shot glass and fill it half way with water....fill the remaining half with 3% hydrogen peroxide. Fill up an eyedropper with the cocktail. Lay on the couch and get your wife to fill your ear canal with the cocktail in the eyedropper. Wait a few minutes.....then do the other ear.
        If you hear some bubbling, or if your wife sees white foam appear, then you do in fact have an ear infection. Repeat using the peroxide a couple of times....this will clear the infection whether it is bacterial or viral.

I have done this many times to some friends with outstanding success....immediate results.
        Works good on sinus infections too.

My MD referrs to me as "Mr. Peroxide", lol.

You can also use vinegar in the ear canal after the peroxide...the vinegar changes the ph to where no pathogen can survive.

Keep us posted.....
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

you could be going hypo....I have a tendency to get hypo after 30 min of cardio on my "low" carb days....
          Short mod @ www.beyondmass.com

Comment

I have the same thing going on

happens all the time when prepping for a show. I do 60-80grams of Dex at 1pm following my weight training. Only green fiberous carbs for the rest of the day. So by morning my blood sugar is minimal. 30 -45 minutes of cardio and I am crawling out of the gym. 1st meal is egg whites 1 whole 4oz of lean meat. I do't get any carbs until 1030 am. 40 gram of raw oats 1 hour before training. For a total of 100-120 grams carb per day.
            it is tough no doubt but works out pretty well in the mirror.
            2 days a week I eat closer to 200 grams of carb and have good cardio following these small loads.
            hang in there
            KH
            KnuckleHed

Comment

Yeah I have dropped crabs to only 20% of my diet and oh did I feel it on leg day today. I was very weak. I normally do reps of 15 with 1025 lbs but could only do 720 today. That was sure a humbling experience.

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

I'll check my Blood Sugar if I get like that and will eat some fruit if it's below 80mg/dl.
                2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Subliminal
                  Yeah I have dropped crabs to only 20% of my diet and oh did I feel it on leg day today. I was very weak. I normally do reps of 15 with 1025 lbs but could only do 720 today. That was sure a humbling experience.
                  Two things, if I may.

1. You eat crabs?
                  2. You squat 1025lb?

Comment

Working...
                  X