Give me some idears!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me some idears!!!!

Alright here is my problem! I dont carb up for shit on complex carbs you know the yams and red potatoes and stuff like that! What would be some good options for me to carb up on....BTW my body loves junk food I mean I look focking awesome after eating pure T shit for bout a day or so, but the downfall is I smooth over very bad and Imean bad. It is as if you can watch my body change in a matter of hours. Would fruits be good for a carb up for me or eating candy bars all day thurs (I wish be a good option) What you peeps think, I have no frigging idea as what is the best way for my body to carb up/fill out I know how to but the sodium content all that stuff is through the roof....
    Short mod @ www.beyondmass.com

what about something in between like noodles or something? Do a trial run.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

If DP is prepping you, he is going to kick your ass for asking this, bro. LOL

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
        If DP is prepping you, he is going to kick your ass for asking this, bro. LOL

Skip
        I just ask him lil questions he isnt helping diet or anything like that this year...I did all myself and he knows I dont carb up for shit on complex stuff! Oh yeah I did a trail run w/brown rice instead of pots and damn I looked like stay puff marsmallow man! So skip wha tyou think?

Comment

I don't know enough about your body or your prep to give you a terribly accurate answer here but I would remind you of this:

There is no absolute need to carb up in the last week. If you can come into the last week relatively full, just run the last week with your water control and come into the show hard as hell provided you are hard as hell at the beginning of the week.

There are too many assumed things that we "must do" in the last week. If you have problems with how your body reacts to carbs, put yourself in a position coming into the last week that you don't need to load. Judging by the few things that you have mentioned about your body and carbs, it would probably work very well for you.

I have done this with over a handful of clients in just the past couple years and it has worked beautifully. Even if you are a tad flat, the alternative could be much worse.

Just my opinion for what it's worth.......

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks skip....I flatten out extremely bad after my carb depletions and dont fill back up till sunday (day late and dollar short usually) although this year I am hard as nails and staying full I think the mast and halo are kinda helping this though....anyone else care to comment on my freakness?

Comment

Originally posted by midwtchamp
              Thanks skip....I flatten out extremely bad after my carb depletions and dont fill back up till sunday (day late and dollar short usually) although this year I am hard as nails and staying full I think the mast and halo are kinda helping this though....anyone else care to comment on my freakness?
              I'll leave Crank to comment on your freakness... LOL.

I think Skip's giving you a great piece of advice - if it ain't broke...

If you look good on Sunday, then just move it all up a day (unless weight is a problem). I believe it was this "Hello, Butthead" revelation that contributed to the concept of the shitload...

-Randy
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Yeah I dont have to worry bout making wt so I just have to get dry so I am starting loading carbs at 12 on wed. rather than 6 am thurs....and carb depleting starting sun....

Comment

de ja vu

what no carb deplete>>>>>>>>>> thats exactly what i suggested last week .. well skip its true its true great minds do think alike!
                  RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Re: de ja vu

Originally posted by dpsquat
                    what no carb deplete>>>>>>>>>> thats exactly what i suggested last week .. well skip its true its true great minds do think alike!
                    Wow great minds do think alike...you two are just too damn smart for your own good! Us 3 need to sit down and pick each other's brains maybe we can learn a thing or 3

Comment

well

i pick my ass alot and my nose too! but on learnin.
                      RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Working...
                      X