Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is one for all you hardcore competitors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is one for all you hardcore competitors!

Trying something a lil new running halo 3 weeks rather than the std. 2 does anyone experience wt gain from halo....ummm I kinda put on 4 lbs in 4 days but was leaner and not holding water.....all 4 of the days were low carb days (65g or less) just wanted to hear some halo experiences.....btw Skip is ugly! :d
    Short mod @ www.beyondmass.com

yea you are right about slip LOL jk

but I am also going with the 4 weeks up form 2 last year. we can get together and compare notes after. I also added masteron with the halos . overkill? yep do I care? nope.

Comment

Re: Here is one for all you hardcore competitors!

Originally posted by midwtchamp
      Trying something a lil new running halo 3 weeks rather than the std. 2 does anyone experience wt gain from halo....ummm I kinda put on 4 lbs in 4 days but was leaner and not holding water.....all 4 of the days were low carb days (65g or less) just wanted to hear some halo experiences.....btw Skip is ugly! :d
      Personally, I think you are flirting with me in your own "special" way.

I don't know about the halos - hell, I don't know much about anything. I just boss around my clients, charge them way too much money and tell them to take a bunch of shit and hope it all works out for them.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hey at least you have a plan maped out

Comment

Originally posted by midwtchamp
          Did training or diet change? Stress? Water intake?

-Randy
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
            Did training or diet change? Stress? Water intake?

-Randy
            Absolutely nothing changed except a tad bit more cardio...diet has been same for the last god knows how long...did I mention i am tired of chicken and salmon!!! I am not complaining bout added wt as for I will make my wt class no problem I just never used halo before and didtn know if that was a norm....I am back down 2 lbs today so it was a tad bit of H2O!

Comment

Originally posted by PUMPED
              yea you are right about slip LOL jk

but I am also going with the 4 weeks up form 2 last year. we can get together and compare notes after. I also added masteron with the halos . overkill? yep do I care? nope.
              sounds familiar I am running mast too lol....I love some mast it helps keep me looking full

Comment

Working...
              X