Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knee problems. Need suggestions for squat and dead subs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knee problems. Need suggestions for squat and dead subs.

I watched it. It was mentioned in the comments something about that stem cell is more of the next step of hgh no longer works. So I wonder if I shouldn't start there?

And of course there's also the added benefits of hgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also my other interest in hgh is as my doctor pointed out. That if this is due to my lymes disease this problem could be occurring throughout my body. The right knee could just have been the first joint to begin experiencing pain( imbalances causing that knee to wear down earlier and whatnot) this could be systemic across my body and I just haven't noticed yet. Hgh will help to repair it all across the board. Where as stem cell is site specific. Which is exactly the problem I have with knee replacement. Yeah that's great. Replace the knee. And then if and when it's the elbow? Or the other knee? Maybe my shoulders or back? I'm not quite ready to get a cyborg yet

Comment

Hgh for the win then
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Let's hope so. The issue right now is I'm 29 about to turn 30. The one place I got ahold of was basically like "no, *click*" I dunno. I mean it's not the end of the world. If that's what it takes I'll just put it off for 5 years lol.

Comment

Working...
          X