Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joint supplements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joint supplements

    What ingredients are in important when looking into joint supplements? So that I get the best for my $$$? I am getting older now and probably need to start taking something for my joints to keep them up to date.


    I looked at a supplement today at the grocery store just to see what it had. $13 and it just had Vita C and manganese in it.

  • #2
    msm, glucosamine, condroiton...and do some research on cissus from trueprotein.... and don't buy grocery store shit for your joints...
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

    Comment


    • #3
      Alflutop is number one in my book. A twenty day regime every six months or so. Next is Cissus. As far as the rest, crap.
      So i'm old and married with four kids, help a brother out and use my code at www.truenutrition.com]discount code FRC245

      If you walk in a gym and your mindset is basically two railroad ties and a boxcar short of a trainwreck......

      Comment


      • #4
        Glucosamine does nothing for me, and I've heard alot of other people with the same lack of results. Cissus does work. I used it for months, dropped it for the last 3 months or so and now my elbows kill me. I've just added it back into my regimint.
        -KidRok-
        "....because I won't accept that I can't."


        www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

        Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

        Comment


        • #5
          I have just started cissus. Force can you tell me more about alflutop, and where do you find it. I tried a google search, but wasnt able to find much. Prolly b/c i didn't know what i was looking for.
          2005 HOA Natural Classic
          2006 OCB Midwest
          2007 ABA Natural Illinois
          2008 HOA Natural Classic
          2011
          NPC Mid-Illinois
          NPC Midwest Open
          NPC Natural Grand Prix
          2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
          2013
          USPA Illinois State
          NGA Heart of America
          NGA Clash of the Titans




          SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by breck View Post
            I have just started cissus. Force can you tell me more about alflutop, and where do you find it. I tried a google search, but wasnt able to find much. Prolly b/c i didn't know what i was looking for.
            Alflutop is a concentrated fishoil bioactives and amminos. It is legal injectable everyday 1ml pin.

            http://biotehnos.theshoppe.com/produ...m/alflutop.htm

            I buy it from a guy who lists on ebay. I tell you the pinning everyday sucks, but it works great. Cissus works great also, might try that first. But with Alflutop my joints feel hydrated and I lost all little clicks and pops. Even the tendonitis in my knees is better. I can tell you my joints feel like they were on a certain anabolic, but they're not.
            So i'm old and married with four kids, help a brother out and use my code at www.truenutrition.com]discount code FRC245

            If you walk in a gym and your mindset is basically two railroad ties and a boxcar short of a trainwreck......

            Comment


            • #7
              My personal favorite as to the fact that I am still a novice is animal flex by universal nutrition look it up it might be worth a shot
              "Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness."
              -Richard Carlson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bigcat801 View Post
                My personal favorite as to the fact that I am still a novice is animal flex by universal nutrition look it up it might be worth a shot
                online you should be able to find it for 20 $ look at the site bodybuilding.com for starters
                "Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness."
                -Richard Carlson

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have been seeing this Cissus popping up on conversations on joint supplements. I have also seen a number of people in conversation saying that the traditonial joint formulas do not work for them. MSM etc. Only joint stuff I have ever tried was some supps from SAMS. I really do not know if it did anything for me. I thought about Animal FLEX but there is no CISSUS in that. I will look into this CISSUS and get some.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DEADn View Post
                    I have been seeing this Cissus popping up on conversations on joint supplements. I have also seen a number of people in conversation saying that the traditonial joint formulas do not work for them. MSM etc. Only joint stuff I have ever tried was some supps from SAMS. I really do not know if it did anything for me. I thought about Animal FLEX but there is no CISSUS in that. I will look into this CISSUS and get some.
                    you should be able to find cissus on bulk nutrition for cheap and team it up with animal flex yeah
                    "Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness."
                    -Richard Carlson

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      is Alflutop legal in Australia?

                      I ran a google search but couldn't find anything.

                      I know there are plenty of things that seem to be illegal in Australia for no reason.
                      You can't start a fire without a spark.

                      Check out my journal: http://www.intensemuscle.com/32524-t...tml#post584955

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by force245 View Post
                        Alflutop is a concentrated fishoil bioactives and amminos. It is legal injectable everyday 1ml pin.

                        http://biotehnos.theshoppe.com/produ...m/alflutop.htm

                        I buy it from a guy who lists on ebay. I tell you the pinning everyday sucks, but it works great. Cissus works great also, might try that first. But with Alflutop my joints feel hydrated and I lost all little clicks and pops. Even the tendonitis in my knees is better. I can tell you my joints feel like they were on a certain anabolic, but they're not.
                        Does it come with pins to inject yourself? How do you administer it?

                        Thanks
                        "Strong as a mule and twice as stubborn."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Do you cissus users also use glucosamine/chondroitin? I've only been using cissus, and I wonder if I'm missing out on some extra benefits.
                          Last edited by SDMF; 07-27-2011, 11:48 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SDMF View Post
                            Do you cissus users also use glucosamine/chondroitin? I've only been using cissus, and I wonder if I'm missing out on some extra benefits.
                            bump

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Works for me on it's own...


                              I always wanted to try this product, seems to have the right ingredients and you don't need to pop pills. http://www.vitacost.com/Labrada-Nutrition-ElastiJoint
                              Last edited by LG1; 07-28-2011, 07:36 AM.
                              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

                              - Success is the best revenge

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X