Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Heckman Flush

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We basically have winter and summer....summer: hot, dry and flat conditions on the ocean,winter: cooler, a lot more rain and big waves (winter swells)....
    '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
    17 AAU Super Total
    '16-AAU Hi
    '15-USPA Metro
    '15-USPA State
    '15-AAU HI
    '14-AAU HI
    '14-USPA Metro
    '14-WABDL Sonny's
    '14-USPA State
    '14-HI Strongman
    '13-USPA
    '13-WABDL Sonny's
    '13-USPA State
    '13-AAU HI
    '11-USPA Metro
    '10-NPC Stingrey
    '09-NPC Islands
    '09-NPC Stingrey
    '09-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA IronWorks
    '01-NPC Paradise Cup
    '01-ABA Olympia
    '01-ABA Islands
    '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
    '00-INBF Musclefest
    '98-NGA Ill
    '98-INBF Ohio

    Comment


    • i was not clear enough.

      what pills are the current best? I know at some point the herbal mix got discontinued.
      Psyllium husks+ activated charcoal TABLETS+ ????? (herbal tabs)
      taken morning and before bed
      NEMO, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rubinsteinnyc View Post
        i was not clear enough.

        what pills are the current best? I know at some point the herbal mix got discontinued.
        Psyllium husks+ activated charcoal TABLETS+ ????? (herbal tabs)
        taken morning and before bed

        Taking natures secret brand
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

        - Success is the best revenge

        Comment


        • what "model" or product from nature's secret? care to post a link so i hve a visual?
          thanks!
          happy new year
          Last edited by rubinsteinnyc; 01-05-2016, 10:56 PM.
          NEMO, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...

          Comment


          • The Heckman Flush

            Originally posted by rubinsteinnyc View Post
            what "model" or product from nature's secret? care to post a link so i hve a visual?
            thanks!
            happy new year

            For a fellow New Yorker. Happy new year to you too. Thx

            http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01...6aa174552d.jpg

            http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01...2cc5fff9fc.jpg
            SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

            - Success is the best revenge

            Comment


            • I get mine here, but shipping overseas is crazy....but 12.99 a bottle you can't beat.


              http://www.allstarhealth.com/ca.aspx?b=add&p=6316&q=1
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

              Comment


              • how many of these pills do you take per day?
                how many charcoal pills a day?
                table spoon of psyllium husks x2/day?
                NEMO, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...

                Comment


                • I work my way up to the max pills per day. I think it's 6. I take between 2-4 charcoal pills a day. Too. Husk i work up to 1tbsp 2x day.
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

                  - Success is the best revenge

                  Comment


                  • and you really don't need to take the charcoal and herbal tabs past 30 days..But I take the husk every night and depending on the size of my load on Sunday, I will take a couple herbal tabs with the husk powder at night.
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                    Comment


                    • thanks guys
                      NEMO, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...

                      Comment


                      • Another great way to help things along is 1 cup of raw sesame seeds per day, and if anyone's concerned about their high fat or high calorie content don't chew them much and they remain intact but serve the purpose perfectly.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Arko View Post
                          Another great way to help things along is 1 cup of raw sesame seeds per day, and if anyone's concerned about their high fat or high calorie content don't chew them much and they remain intact but serve the purpose perfectly.
                          I don't buy that theory. 1 heaping tsp physillium husk powder vs 1 cup of sesame seeds that don't break down or digest?....besides, good luck downing a cup of whole seeds. I'll take the physillium husk powder please :-)
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X