Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES...very important to work your way up here..never start off with 2 tspns of the fiber...and alway start off with the minimum of the tabs..whoa! otherwise dells takes responsibility for you having an internal combustion issue
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
      YES...very important to work your way up here..never start off with 2 tspns of the fiber...and alway start off with the minimum of the tabs..whoa! otherwise dells takes responsibility for you having an internal combustion issue

ok ok - you are right. if it came off as me telling you to go right up to the max dose, that is not correct. progress every couple of days to a new, higher dose until you are rocking the house pretty regularly.
      To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
      --------------------------------------

SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
      - Sniffy54

"Consistency can take you a long way"
      - Homonunculus

Comment

Originally posted by dellsguy67
        heckman -

i believe this is it: http://www.vitaglo.com/e8450.html

this is about as cheap as i could find from a somewhat reputable site. this looks to be the same cleanse as i told you about for the body. looks like that particular brand ranges from $15-40 online

Heckman - i think maybe between thanksgiving and christmas i will do this flush. if i can buy it for that cheap, i will do it for sure just to try it out.

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

i am not saying that any of these supps arent needed to do the flush...but my my question is why do we need those herbal tabs help "scrub" your intestine? Why wouldnt just fiber help move everything along? Thx guysl
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM Discount Code: Hibs6

I don't use, but I think anybody who has a problem with steroids should watch this... http://www.dailymotion.com/related/1...vz7_steroids/1

Comment

Originally posted by Hbs6
            i am not saying that any of these supps arent needed to do the flush...but my my question is why do we need those herbal tabs help "scrub" your intestine? Why wouldnt just fiber help move everything along? Thx guysl
            No..all the fiber does is bulk you up and push out what is in there. The tabs remain working while the fiber "bulks"you up and gets you moving. You can do it without the tabs, but IMO the results will be minimul...We are trying to accomplish a cleanse here and each part is needed for the best results.

Comment

yeah i understand that, thx for the response. I was just wondering how the tabs worked....
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM Discount Code: Hibs6

I don't use, but I think anybody who has a problem with steroids should watch this... http://www.dailymotion.com/related/1...vz7_steroids/1

Comment

i figured i needed to do this and got all the stuff at vitaminworld for 19 bucks. i got the smaller bottles of everything but i think its enough for a month. I can't wait to shit my brains out!!

Comment

Originally posted by UAHMuscle
                  I can't wait to shit my brains out!!

that's the spirit. go team.

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                    No..all the fiber does is bulk you up and push out what is in there. The tabs remain working while the fiber "bulks"you up and gets you moving. You can do it without the tabs, but IMO the results will be minimul...We are trying to accomplish a cleanse here and each part is needed for the best results.
                    FIber is good stuff to use if you don't get enough in your diet, but not enough to do a real flush. You do still poop good with just the fiber though. I use it in some shakes to get up to 25-30g of fiber a day.

Comment

I really wanted to give the flush a try so this is what I got:
                      http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hplus/system.html
                      I also got activated charcoal and psyllium husk fiber.
                      I started it last Tuesday and things seem to be moving alright. My question is should I get some additional herbal tabs to increase the dosage throughout the 30 days?
                      Troponin Nutritionist

I get my supplements where elite athletes get theirs --TrueProtein.com Use the discount code BSB538 to save 5%

sigpic

Comment

I think there needs to be a "TEAM SHIT" sig image.
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by BrianB2368
                          I really wanted to give the flush a try so this is what I got:
                          http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hplus/system.html
                          I also got activated charcoal and psyllium husk fiber.
                          I started it last Tuesday and things seem to be moving alright. My question is should I get some additional herbal tabs to increase the dosage throughout the 30 days?
                          Yes...I would..

Comment

thanks heckman, and dells for getting all this info posted
                            Troponin Nutritionist

I get my supplements where elite athletes get theirs --TrueProtein.com Use the discount code BSB538 to save 5%

sigpic

Comment

i think i need to flush again - it's been about 4 months, and i'm starting to have gas setting in around 4 pm that is a threat to national security. i think between christmas and thanksgiving i will get it taken care of.

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

I've been at this for about a week, and things are "moving" nicely along

I might have to get another bottle of something to finish things out, and to have on hand just in case.

I was planning on working up to 1Tbsp psyllium morning and night. 1 serving size is 1Tbsp on mine...and there's a shit ton of it so I thought might as well. I'll also work up to 6 or so herbal tabs morning and night and REALLY clean things out.

I have less gas already and much less intestinal discomfort. And I don't mess around in the bathroom anymore. It used to take me a while to get things done, now that's just not the case

I like this so much, I might make this a daily part of my routine. Back off to 1tsp psyllium day and night and 1 or 2 herbal tabs and the charcoal. More long term sort of thing and every few months...step it up a notch or two.

thanks for posting up this info, I appreciate it!!
                                My discount code "JSP444"
                                Use it, you'll like it.

Newbie Consolidated info by elroy

Best thread ever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X