This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heckman Flush

ever since that thread w/ the guy who was having "exit door problems" my PM box has been filling w/ guys who have similar issues and they feel the need to clean out their colon. this thread will have the info on how to do it according to a nice little recipe assembled by Heckman, which i have used w/ GREAT success.

more to follow.....
    To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
    --------------------------------------

SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
    - Sniffy54

"Consistency can take you a long way"
    - Homonunculus

first of all, a quote from Heckman on the importance of keeping the pipes clean:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll save you a search....read this...I believe I posted this awhile ago, but here it is again..

Health Begins In The Colon

The human body is a metabolic car engine. We supply it with Fuel (food), it runs a pump (heart), an onboard computer (brain), electrical system (nerves), and requires an oil filter (liver).
    I remember as a kid, as a prank, occasionally someone would stuff a potato up a car’s exhaust pipe. When you tried to start the car, it would only run for a few seconds before it would sputter and die. The same happens to the human body if the waste channel is stopped, you die within a few days.
    But with most people it isn’t stopped, just malfunctioning, sluggish and constricted, which causes our body to back-up and overflow with toxic and poisonous waste material, run badly and get diseased.

With almost every American, this waste is slowly building up in the body fat, muscles, organs, just about everywhere. The average American stores from 6 to 10 pounds of fecal waste in their colon, this is NOT healthy.

When the backed up poisons reach critical levels, this can cause just about every disease known, your weakest organs and cells get sick and even die. This is one of the most common causes of disease today in America.
    How could so many seemingly unrelated health problems be caused by constipation?

I remember when I was a kid and my older brother got his car, it was a 1950 Ford station wagon. Being more mechanically inclined, I did most of the work on it getting it to run. I used to be able to open up the hood, sit on a front fender with my feet and legs actually dangling inside the engine compartment and work on the engine, change spark plugs, whatever.

Get the picture, BIG CAR, BIG HOOD, little engine, lots of room. Nowadays, I open up the hood of my 1998 Ford Expedition and I just shut it right back up. Every square inch under the hood is jammed, packed with engine parts, power pumps, wires, hoses, pipes, filters, it is too complex, and even if I understood it, THERE IS NO ROOM to work on it. NO SPACE!
    What’s my point? I used to think our anatomy was like my brother’s 1950 Ford, you know, a lung up here, a kidney down there, a bowel in the middle, with lots of room. Then one day in naturopathic school, I examined my first cadaver and WOW, what an engineering experience.

The human anatomy is not like my brother’s 1950 Ford at all, its like my 1998 Ford, every square inch is packed with something and everything is touching something else. This body of ours must have some incredible engineer.
    Everything has its place and THERE IS NO EXTRA ROOM! If one organ swells or gets bigger, then another organ, usually the one next to it, gets squeezed, compressed or even worse, crushed.

Organs don’t work so well when they are crushed, and the blood, lymphatic, nerve and general circulation gets interrupted. Every organ needs good circulation to get nutrition in and waste out in order to be healthy. Squeezed and compressed organs get sick.

The entire colon is so big that it is connected to, touches, sits next to or is in the vicinity of every major organ in the human body except the brain. It also touches most of your major blood vessels and nerves.

Constipation causes the colon to literally swell, expand and even herniate. And according to the leading medical books, it is happening to all of us! So when an area of the colon gets constipated, and swells, it compresses and crushes the organ next to it. This could be the lungs, the heart, the liver and gall bladder, the pancreas, the kidneys and adrenals, the uterus, the prostrate, again, almost every major organ in the body.

This is simply why a constipated swollen colon can cause an almost endless amount of seemingly unrelated diseases and problems and I haven’t even discussed toxic build up in the colon that literally oozes into your blood and infects and poisons not just the nearby organs, but every organ and every cell in the body.
    What’s the bottom line? A sluggish, constipated, swollen bowel, retaining pounds of fecal matter can either compress a nearby area causing disease, or emit infection and toxins which can affect and infect any area of the body.
    This explains why about 80% of patients that came into my clinic healed their heart problems, fertility problems, liver problems, cholesterol problems, immune problems, blood sugar problems, adrenal and lack of energy problems, prostate problems, digestive problems, lower back problems, leg circulation and nerve problems, the list is almost endless.
    They healed themselves by cleaning out their colons before I ever did any specialized treatment for their problem.
    No matter how far removed the problem seems from the colon, no matter how ridiculous it may seem to do a bowel cleansing program instead of brain surgery, cleanse the bowel first and see what happens. If you’re like most people, you will be thrilled with the results."

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

OMG! what have I created?
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

ok, here are the ingredients. first of all, this is just a recipe to clean yourself out. use at your own risk, although i can't see any risk in it - its just a disclaimer so no one comes back pissing and moaning for whatever reason

here it is:

* whole psyllium husks - cheap as hell when bought in bulk - start w/ 1 teaspoon morning and night. gradually work up to 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 teaspoons. the heckster also says he hits a teaspoon @ night before bed and he drops a nice dukie in the morning - definitely good advice to stay clean and regular
        * activated charcoal - i thought this one was odd, but when the shit and toxins are being let loose, the charcoal helps to absorb them so the end up in the toilet and not your bloodstream. heckman said people who don't use the charcoal get headaches, etc when that nasty shit releases into your body instead of being expelled. 2 caps morning and night
        * herbal tabs/herbal caps - heckman's "scrubbing bubbles" as he puts it. these are tough to find IMO. mine were $25 for 275 pills. they should contain the following: senna leaf/extract, licorice root/extract/(whatever), peppermint extract, etc. There are A LOT of things in these pills, and if i had the bottle in front of me, i could be more helpful. i know the senna is big, because that is what the colonix tea is, is senna tea. my herbal tabs had a shitload of stuff, but no senna, so, i bought the tabs and purchased the senna leaf supp for an additional $6. take these 2 in the morning and night, then you can increase to 3 morning and night, then 4 morning and night

that is about it. heckman said his costs about $25 for all that, mine was more like $45, but still a huge savings from the cost of a product like colonix - flush w/ this for 30 days

-------------------------------

Here are links to 2 sites where you can buy what you need for about $37 before shipping:

psyllium husk fiber: (i would buy 2 of these!) [URL="http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=3850"]http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=3850[/URL]

Charcoal: [URL="http://herbal-remedies-usa.stores.yahoo.net/2070.html"]http://herbal-remedies-usa.stores.yahoo.net/2070.html[/URL]

Herbals: [URL="http://www.herbalremedies.com/body-cleanse-2.html"]http://www.herbalremedies.com/body-cleanse-2.html[/URL]

Senna (optional, since the herbals don't include this): [URL="http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1296"]http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1296[/URL]
        Last edited by dellsguy67; 04-15-2007, 05:21 PM.

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

when i did this, i noticed my farting was reduced by about 90% - pretty amazing, just ask my wife. i also felt "done" when i took a deuce, which was a GREAT feeling.

i didn't notice the 30lb weight loss some commercial products claim. it was worth it though. to be completely gross, i'll say this - my first couple of dumps where i knew it was working (about 36 hours into it) i checked out the toilet and it looked like a corn and peanut explosion.......yet neither food had been consumed for as long as i could remember.

trust me, this thing feels great. Ramevy, the guy who took 2nd in the body contest, did this and he said it was really great and he felt great, and he said he'd do it again.

the best part is that you go on w/ your normal diet and routine, and this flush isn't a violent or painful experience. it's pretty mild, w/ impressive results. my only recommendation is to NOT get psyllium husk pills - you need to take about 12 to equal the amount of fiber you need - suck it up and drink the husk powder

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
            OMG! what have I created?

LOL - its just easier if its in one place

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

Originally posted by dellsguy67
              LOL - its just easier if its in one place
              Agreed...

Comment

i do ask though.....anyone who tries this, post your thoughts and your results

i think badman did this too, and saw great results from it

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

when i was 1st checking out the idea of a cleanse, i started the thread below. there's some interesting stuff in there, in case anyone wishes to explore further

[URL="http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=15876"]http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=15876[/URL]

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

bump

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

kewl, now for the search and find mission

Comment

yup - this should make it easier

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

What would be the difference in doing this and taking something like Phosphosoda?

I've had to drink that crap before and it definately cleans you out. Not very pleasent though. So maybe that's my answer.
                          "How do you build a legitamate National Superheavyweight? It involves incredibly heavy slag iron, copious amounts of bodybuilding food, and basically a mental mindset that involves being 2 dogs short of a full kennel!"
                          -Dante

Comment

Phosphosoda is more for cleaning you out for medical procedures and is not the same thing as a colon cleanse..it makes you produce more of a chemically induced dump so they can look inside your colon. chemically induced dumps are not good for the long haul..colon cleansing is more gentle to the system and should be done a few times a year....IMO

Comment

i would prefer a mild, longer duration flush like this, versus things like go-lightly, phosphoda, etc.

the things you take for this flush aren't chemical drugs, they are natural supps - much easier on the cornhole

- Sniffy54

- Homonunculus

Comment

Working...
                              X