X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th set for powerlifting

http://www.elitefts.com/5thset-for-p...mpetition.html

Anyone planning on buying it? Thoughts?

Honestly, I'll get it.. eventually. I have one other non-medical book that I'm working on right now.
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

I will certainly be getting it. I am not familiar with his work as of yet. When Tate gives someone the thumbs up, that is good enough for me.

I am studying the SST Manual from Verkoshanksy right now. It is fairly complex. Once I get a firm grasp on it, I will be looking at the 5th set e-book.

Before the SST Manual I read Built to the Hilt by Josh Bryant which is absolutely fantastic.
    "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Already got it!
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I'm gonna have to take a year off from physics after I graduate just to catch up to all the lifty stuff I have lined up to read. Scott's book, John Meadow' book, the yearly stuff EFS puts out for the Make-A-Wish (or whatever it is), and now this. :rain:
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

I'll be getting it at some point also but I am currently studying for my DATs and preparing to go get my Masters so I don't have enough time for it right now.
          The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

I'm going back for my Master's in the fall and picked this up and it'll be perfect for the amount of time I will have. I haven't progresses worth a crap in two years so hopefully this can help. Picked it up, nothing crazy or exciting but hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by sampsellta View Post
              I'll be getting it at some point also but I am currently studying for my DATs and preparing to go get my Masters so I don't have enough time for it right now.
              Good luck!

I barely made it through the second chapter of Scientific Principles of Strength Training before retreating back to medical texts.

Shoot I barely thumbed through my make a wish ebooks from years past. Whoops
              #docswholift
              PGY-1 FM

Comment

Thanks Nexa
                The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Swede Burn's gym is only about 40 minutes away from my current location so maybe once the semester starts, I could find time to get there because I definitely need coached on my technique.

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Originally posted by sampsellta View Post
                    Swede Burn's gym is only about 40 minutes away from my current location so maybe once the semester starts, I could find time to get there because I definitely need coached on my technique.
                    Do eeeet

His lady friend has quite possibly the best DL technique on my side of the internets. Goddamn and she's so close to hitting 500. Her bench is fantastic too but considering how many bad deadlift vids females post.. hers stuck out like a sore thumb, in a good way of course.

/crush
                    #docswholift
                    PGY-1 FM

Comment

looking forward to reading this when i have some free time!

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
                        Do eeeet

His lady friend has quite possibly the best DL technique on my side of the internets. Goddamn and she's so close to hitting 500. Her bench is fantastic too but considering how many bad deadlift vids females post.. hers stuck out like a sore thumb, in a good way of course.

/crush
                        I watched a video of both of them at RUM 7 together. I can't believe how close her feet are when she's deadlifting but she still kills it.

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Working...
                        X