Holy SHIIIIT the new Inzer suit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy SHIIIIT the new Inzer suit...

This thing is simultaneously completely fucking ridiculous and incredibly awesome...
    http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?P...than_Ultra_Pro

Here is a video of it:
    http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/30305
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Still don't feel any temptation whatsoever to try out additional equipment for lifting lol
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

WTF are these guys videoing with? It's 2015 for fucks sake. You can get 1080p video cameras free if you buy a toaster...

Comment

The suit does look awesome, allowing weight fluctuation and getting it off are huge keys. It used to take 2-3 people and a metal bar to get my Leviathan off. My concern will be if those laces and zippers can last as long as the canvas does
        "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Yeah I saw Brian Carroll's video on FB... looks really good.
          The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
          -Stuart McRobert

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
            Still don't feel any temptation whatsoever to try out additional equipment for lifting lol
            [YOUTUBE]onhFH7jpq2c[/YOUTUBE]
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

that thing is sick

Comment

Working...
              X