SPF World of Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPF World of Steel

So 5/3/13 I was 222 and thought "hey I'll cut weight" so I cut my carbs and did my water loading and depleting and got to thursday 5/9/13 and said screw it, weighted in Friday at 204, by meet time I was 215.

Squat
    600 Good
    650 Good
    700 No Good, it was close but what can you do

Bench
    Pass
    Pass
    *I am having severe bicep pain so I sucked it up and passed

Deadlift
    535 Good
    570 Good
    605 No Good, I could/should have grinded it out but I just didn't have it in me. By the time deadlifts rolled around I was stiff and quite frankly uninterested,

The meet was ran very akward, it was between prejudging and a night show of a bodybuilding contest. There was no warm up rack for squats, one flight went then we warmed up and went. The warm ups were rushed, same with deadlifts. All in all it was fun, I'm going to do a lot of rehab work for my upper body and just more rep stuff for lower body. I have no future plans of powerlifting competition. All gear will come off, no belt, wraps, straps, suits, shirts. Just my slingshot and tommy konos. Like I posted in my journal all my pics in vids are on facebook.

Damn I Love to Squat

Think this was my opener
    Attached Files

Comment

I am over the top beat down, had a fever last night. My body does not do well after meets

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
        I am over the top beat down, had a fever last night. My body does not do well after meets
        Damn yo. Get some rest!
        #docswholift
        PGY-1 FM
        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Way to attack the platform man, especially in less than stellar conditions

Finishing the meet with a bum arm kicks much ass
          "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Working...
          X