Gear Alterations ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Alterations ASAP

Just got new DL suit and can only get one strap up, need Velcro, any fast hookups, meet in 7 weeks
    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Ginny Phillips does the best work. She lives in Canada and you have to ship to the Northeast corner of Maine but she will do exactly what you ask and do it very well. Be sure to send a Money Order and not a personal check as that will delay the process.

http://www.ginnyspowergear.com/contact.htm

Call or email her FIRST to explain what you need and she will give you the price. It will most likely take a total of about 3 weeks. Of course the faster she gets it the faster she can work on it. (meaning do not use the post office, go UPS 2 day or ground with a tracking number)

What deadlift suit? The Metal Pro King and Jack suits come with velcro already Not saying that to be a smart ass but in case anyone is looking into a suit and wants to avoid the alteration.

Myself and several members of my team have used Ginny in the past. Most of the EFS sponsors also use her as she gets thread directly from Metal
    "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Ginny is very good, but took a long time to alter a single ply Viking V-type of mine. Maybe Ame Rychlak is faster? Have you dealt with her, Greystreet?

Comment

I have heard good things about Ame as well but have never sent anything to her.
        "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Ken Anderson is doing mine, getting Velcro and closer to me in the panhandle of Florida
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Nice! Ken Anderson's alterations are usually there and back within a week.

Comment

Working...
            X