Completed first full powerlifting meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed first full powerlifting meet

Did my first full meet saturday in des moines iowa. It was a blast. set a squat PR, bombed the bench(terrible bencher anyway), did good on deads. Overall very happy, good event. Entered 181 class sub-master 1. 413 squat, 253 bench, 473 dead.

Awesome job bro regardless of the bench you put yourself out there in the arena....
    Last edited by trucelt; 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM.
    '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
    17 AAU Super Total
    '16-AAU Hi
    '15-USPA Metro
    '15-USPA State
    '15-AAU HI
    '14-AAU HI
    '14-USPA Metro
    '14-WABDL Sonny's
    '14-USPA State
    '14-HI Strongman
    '13-USPA
    '13-WABDL Sonny's
    '13-USPA State
    '13-AAU HI
    '11-USPA Metro
    '10-NPC Stingrey
    '09-NPC Islands
    '09-NPC Stingrey
    '09-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA IronWorks
    '01-NPC Paradise Cup
    '01-ABA Olympia
    '01-ABA Islands
    '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
    '00-INBF Musclefest
    '98-NGA Ill
    '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Great job, now you have numbers and can continue to improve from there.
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Nice work! I am similar to you in that my squat and deads would be pretty strong, but my bench sucks due to shoulder issues. Which Federation, and what is the age break down for Sub-masters? Again, nice job!
        "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

thanks guys. i believe it was 30-35, i turned 30 two weeks ago. NASA is the org. Looks like they hold one in april then october and they do a push/pull at the Iowa state fair. Couldnt find anything else in the state. I deadlifted at the fair and thats what got me hooked!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am not too far from IA, so interested in maybe trying a meet someday around the area. Thanks again.
            "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Working...
            X