Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Squat Suit for Sale

Hey all.

Would anyone be interested in a Titan Super Centurion? It is a 44 with a wide stance. It is basically brand new and fit me well as a 220. I only wore it once (you can check my log, haha). I was going to try and do some single ply stuff but recently have decided against it. I bought it new from Priscilla on plgearonline.com

It is black.
    "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

I might. What are your measurements? There's no size chart on Titan's site so it's difficult to know what a 44 means.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. http://www.titansupport.com/size_cha...hart_suit.html
    Last edited by Sammich; 06-19-2012, 03:03 PM.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

hmm, mine is a 46x40
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

http://www.titansupport.com/products...quat-suit.html

Sizing chart is at the bottom. Looks like they are 44 around the hips. And 26.75 around the thigh. I believe when I measured myself when I bought them I was 44 at the hips and 27 around the quad. The quads were pretty tight, the hips were decently "snug", but not overly tight. I figured I could definitely gain some weight in it and be ok.
        "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

Comment

Originally posted by Ajweins View Post
          http://www.titansupport.com/products...quat-suit.html

Sizing chart is at the bottom. Looks like they are 44 around the hips. And 26.75 around the thigh. I believe when I measured myself when I bought them I was 44 at the hips and 27 around the quad. The quads were pretty tight, the hips were decently "snug", but not overly tight. I figured I could definitely gain some weight in it and be ok.
          I bought mine..............ready...............4 years ago...........just started wearing them. Hang on to them they are fun lol
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Shit, that would be perfect if the hips were tighter. =/
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              Shit, that would be perfect if the hips were tighter. =/
              get them taken in!

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                I bought mine..............ready...............4 years ago...........just started wearing them. Hang on to them they are fun lol
                Ha. You may be right, but I am trying to sell them so I can buy a GHR off of craigslist.

Comment

Ha. You may be right, but I am trying to sell them so I can buy a GHR off of craigslist.
                  Sweet find, hope you can scrape the cash for it.

Comment

Well, then I guess it's ok then

Comment

Working...
                    X