inzer trex or metal ace pro squatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inzer trex or metal ace pro squatter

would like some opinions and personal experience with either of these suits.
    Have heard lots of reviews of the metal ace but very few of the trex. Love my predator briefs but need a new poly squat suit. Thanks

I know the single-ply TRex is good, but I haven't heard a thing about the multi-ply one. If you want a multiply poly suit, I HIGHLY recommend trying the Metal Jack over the Ace. I just got the briefs and they're phenomenal. Reports are it is both more supportive and gives a ton more POP than the stiffer Ace material.

I look at it this way: look and see what all the biggest lifters use. I've seen no one use a double-ply TRex, and I've seen jillions of people use Aces, and I'm seeing more and more Jacks.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

go raw

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        I know the single-ply TRex is good, but I haven't heard a thing about the multi-ply one. If you want a multiply poly suit, I HIGHLY recommend trying the Metal Jack over the Ace. I just got the briefs and they're phenomenal. Reports are it is both more supportive and gives a ton more POP than the stiffer Ace material.

I look at it this way: look and see what all the biggest lifters use. I've seen no one use a double-ply TRex, and I've seen jillions of people use Aces, and I'm seeing more and more Jacks.
        thanks for the advice. Very true, cant say I,ve seen very many trex being used and have definately noticed more jacks being used. I live about 2hrs away from elite, my buddy purchaced an ace and had trouble flaring out they told him to come down and try out the jack he loved it. Maybe they would let me try one out, who knows worth a try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman55 View Post
          go raw
          I will be competing raw at the powerstation pro am aug 25. If all stays well I will have no problem hitting an elite total in the raw 275 class which for me is an accomplishment. After that my next goal will be for an elite total in the open class, in gear.

Comment

Originally posted by ironsuicide View Post
            I will be competing raw at the powerstation pro am aug 25. If all stays well I will have no problem hitting an elite total in the raw 275 class which for me is an accomplishment. After that my next goal will be for an elite total in the open class, in gear.
            See you there, 6 of us from my gym will be there.

As Sammich mentioned, Jack suit without a doubt.

I will also throw this out there, have you ever tried a Leviathan?
            "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Originally posted by 53greystreet View Post
              See you there, 6 of us from my gym will be there.

As Sammich mentioned, Jack suit without a doubt.

I will also throw this out there, have you ever tried a Leviathan?
              never tried a leviathan and im pretty new to gear and planning to put on a little more weight, so im gonna go with something a little more forgiving, leaning towards the Jack. Will look for ya at the Pro Am, 5 of us from a gym called Under The Bar will be there. Good luck to you and your competitors.

Comment

Right on man, we are Raging Inferno Power, you will not be able to miss my bright orange t-shirt, hahaha.

The Jack line is fantastic. I mention the Leviathan as I have also had great success with that suit and a lot of lifters who like Predators also like the Leviathan.

I can't stand Predators but the Leviathan I liked very much.

The mention of weight gain is key as a properly fitted Leviathan does not react well to weight gain. Of course getting a suit a bit big and growing into works very well. This also works well for poly but at least poly will stretch with you where a Leviathan will not. Growing into a tad bigger suit will also make it that much easier to learn. That is another great thing about the Jack squat gear, learning it is very easy.

Let us know when you get it
                "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Working...
                X