X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320x12 close grip with wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihvXQ...1&feature=plcp

check it out
    Last edited by syssstem; 02-09-2012, 01:59 AM.

I wouldn't call that close grip...more like medium grip.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
      meh, he called it close grip so I respected it. He regular benches almost at the collars so it seems close to his normal grip.

Comment

Just wondering, why all the threads with this guy's videos? Surely they could be combined in one thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
          Just wondering, why all the threads with this guy's videos? Surely they could be combined in one thread.
          get a mod to do it lol.

he posted em on youtube all at separate times.

keep em, delete em, re-organize em, i don't care lol.

just thought some people here would like it

Comment

Potatoe, potato.

Looks pretty close to me... especially for a 280lber.
            Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
              Potatoe, potato.

Looks pretty close to me... especially for a 280lber.
              295 lber*

hes pretty much a 300lber lol

Comment

YouTube embed fail

Comment

Why isn't that a close grip? If you move your grip in any closer your asking for wrist problems. Good lifting gets me motivated.

Comment

Just noticed he's benching on a heavy bag...any reason for that?

Actually sounds like it would feel better and more natural for some reason.
                    Max Muscle
                    5020 Katella Ave.
                    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Wasn't a rip, just my observation. Nice set either way.
                      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Wasn't a rip, just my observation. Nice set either way.
                        I'm inclined to agree with you; my regular bench grip is about 2 fingers wider than the gentleman in the video.

Hell, maybe I need to widen my grip when I bench. I started at that width when I was 16 and haven't changed it in 20 years.
                        You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I think that's considered a close grip in PL these days. Personally I usually consider it close for bench/incline/military etc if a finger is on or just touching the smooth part.

Like Adam said, it doesn't really matter though.

His overhead videos are a lot more impressive from having a brief look through.
                          PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                            I think that's considered a close grip in PL these days. Personally I usually consider it close for bench/incline/military etc if a finger is on or just touching the smooth part.

Like Adam said, it doesn't really matter though.

His overhead videos are a lot more impressive from having a brief look through.
                            Ya as hes grown the past few years hes started to grab slightly wider for "close grip". As his body grows he finds his elbows n wrists take a beating if he doesn't go wider with it. When he weighed 250 4-5 years ago he was close gripping maybe 8 inchs apart. Now hes 300 and finds going any closer than that isn't good for him.

He doesn't compete powerlifting he is a strongman. He does that stuff because it helps with his tricep strength log pressing. Hes trying to hit 400 this year with the log. I think he is mid 300 right now.

he competes in Ontario, Canada. Hes been to CSM and NASM. He wants to make WSM one of these years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtRVy...qOnX_g&lf=plcp

theres 320 going up pretty easy at North America's Strongest Man
                            Last edited by syssstem; 02-11-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X