X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your next meet

Who's competing when? Where?
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Hoping to do my first meet (if finances and the new baby due Thanksgiving day cooperate) Feb. 25th. Aggie Showdown (USAPL meet) in College Station, TX. I will be competing in the raw division, 198lb weight class.
    -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
    -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
    198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
    -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
    198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
    -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
    198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

I am 3 weeks out from an in house meet at big iron gym in Omaha. I will be going raw (no wraps). Probably won't cut for this meet since its not really a meet where I can go for any records or anything. I will probably weigh in somewhere in the 225-235 range.

After that I will do the South Dakota USAPL meet in March raw and in the 220 class.
      "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

Comment

11/5 at SuperTraining Gym in Sacramento
        "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Originally posted by bbjeff86 View Post
          Hoping to do my first meet (if finances and the new baby due Thanksgiving day cooperate) Feb. 25th. Aggie Showdown (USAPL meet) in College Station, TX. I will be competing in the raw division, 198lb weight class.
          If you do that meet, I will too. :wavey:
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

AAPF South Carolina Championships. December 3rd in Pelion, SC.

Trying to get down to the RAW 165s, will set state records for squat, DL and total.

Comment

IPL Worlds end of Nov

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

12/9, Metroflex Arlington Push Pull benefit meet.
                …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Usapl Louisiana state championships. Competing raw most likely as a really light 275. Will be my first meet in almost 2 years, but it is just a get together for some old lifting pals.

Comment

3/24/12 USPF Region 7 Championships. Looking to hit a Master's classification at the very least. Anyone from Region 7 or anywhere invite you to come, its a love/hate relationship w wars
                    2010 USPF Push/Pull 198 Winner
                    2010 USAPL AZ State 198 Open Raw Champion
                    2010 USPF State Championships- Open 2nd place 198
                    2011 USPF Region 7 198 Open Champion
                    2011 USPF AZ RAWPower 198 Open Winner
                    MPC Labs Sponsored Athlete

Comment

4/7/2012 - APC Georgia State Open Powerlifting and Bench Press Championships (National Qualifier)

6/1-3/2012 - APC National Powerlifting and Benchpress Championships, raw and equipped divisions, world team qualifier.

11/29/2012 - 12/1/2012 - GPA World Powerlifting and Bench Press Championships

Herniated a disc 12 weeks ago hence no end of 2011 meet this year and only recently have been able to start loading my back. That being said, that's what next year looks like for me.

Comment

2/25/2012 SPF Alabama State Championships with the one and only John Caesar. Full Power RAW DAWG! 198's if I can ever diet again.
                        Lifting at the Arnold as well, I think it is USAPL unfotunately
                        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Damn, I just searched PLWatch and looks like there aren't any in the first half of 2012 in PA/NJ . Maybe they just aren't posted yet. May have to do a December meet! If I do, that won't give me much time to gain weight so I would probably compete in the 222s....at 6'5". DOH.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                            Damn, I just searched PLWatch and looks like there aren't any in the first half of 2012 in PA/NJ . Maybe they just aren't posted yet. May have to do a December meet! If I do, that won't give me much time to gain weight so I would probably compete in the 222s....at 6'5". DOH.
                            I go to the website of the Federation not PLwatch, they don't a;ways have all the meets
                            For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                              2/25/2012 SPF Alabama State Championships with the one and only John Caesar. Full Power RAW DAWG! 198's if I can ever diet again.
                              Lifting at the Arnold as well, I think it is USAPL unfotunately
                              Yeah USAPL is strict so be ready.
                              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                              X