Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IM Coming Back...Any Powerlifters Coming With It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM Coming Back...Any Powerlifters Coming With It?

Just wondering if anybody that used to post in here is still competing, thinking about it, etc.
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Long time member but didn't post.

I train lifters but my old ass isn't competing anymore, just living through my peep's success

Comment

Originally posted by jayashman View Post
      Long time member but didn't post.

I train lifters but my old ass isn't competing anymore, just living through my peep's success

I contacted you through your site. Seeking coach.

You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Shitty, weak, long time powerliftere here lol. Converted to full multi ply about 2 years ago.

Comment

I didn't post in the PL'ing section specifically, but have been at IM a while. I've never competed in PL, but thinking about it. Been doing 531 with BBB for my entire offseason. Plan to stick with it indefinitely.
          2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
          2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
          2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
          2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
          2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
          2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix13 View Post
            I didn't post in the PL'ing section specifically, but have been at IM a while. I've never competed in PL, but thinking about it. Been doing 531 with BBB for my entire offseason. Plan to stick with it indefinitely.
            do it! jump in a meet ~ its a blast! I have not in years and years but was thinking about it again just the other day
            "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
            ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Working...
            X