No announcement yet.

Brotherhood of Iron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha. I am surprised they haven't closed down this thread yet. Good times. It sure was fun when all those dudes got kicked off.....Good times. Wish CB would come back.
    "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajweins View Post
      Ha. I am surprised they haven't closed down this thread yet. Good times. It sure was fun when all those dudes got kicked off.....Good times. Wish CB would come back.
      Ha. I'm here for DC obvi but have a history with the BOIs. This thread surprised me Still haven't found a way to sneak into their FB group yet. Love me some Holymac. omnom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallowed View Post
        Ha. I'm here for DC obvi but have a history with the BOIs. This thread surprised me Still haven't found a way to sneak into their FB group yet. Love me some Holymac. omnom.
        I was in their FB group for a week or two then left. You are not missing much.
        "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajweins View Post
          I was in their FB group for a week or two then left. You are not missing much.
          But I have nowhere to wear my "I <3 Holymac" shirt

You're right. I'll live.

Comment

Working...
          X