Comment

• Back

https://i.imgur.com/2T9llNA.jpg

File wouldn't upload again

Comment

• To be self critical, I'd say

upper chest, traps, back width, hamstrings, forearms and calves

need work

Everything else I won't complain about. I think I am somewhat big by competitive standards.

Comment

• Flat barbell 225x13rp
          High inc Smythe 185x15rp
          Flat B.B. skull 95x19rp

First day back, and my rotators fucking hurt again from the damn smythe. I have to work harder to stay safe in the gym. Have a good Sunday guys. I didn’t stretch yet this session because I secretly hate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by andishehhank View Post
            Alright guys this is what I looked like yesterday

I was 297.4 lbs
            Originally posted by andishehhank View Post
            Back

https://i.imgur.com/2T9llNA.jpg

File wouldn't upload again
            Looking good here mate You've done some great changes in your physique!!! Good job How are things going?

Comment

• Originally posted by andishehhank View Post
              Sup guys, I'm not going to make the fasted morning cardio today, so I've skipped the carbohydrates for breakfast. I had 40 grams of whey protein with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Weighed in at just under 298.8 today, which is another pound down.
              Shit now you're under the 300lb mark When are you going to stop???

Comment

• Originally posted by Henke_prytz View Post
                Looking good here mate You've done some great changes in your physique!!! Good job How are things going?
                I haven't been working out since last Sunday,

I am way too tired from 15 weeks of madness. I grew a gray hair and my body was throbbing with pains and vibrating. I'm just doing a lot of cardio and having some good food.

I look like I lost some fullness but really I am having some good time relaxing. 15 weeks of that high volume shit was pyscho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henke_prytz View Post
                  Shit now you're under the 300lb mark When are you going to stop???
                  Yeah I got down to like 294 and now I don't know where I am. I went on a trip and ate a lot of stuff but I am doing a lot of cardio like up to 4-6 hours walking (in one day) every few days. I still look thinner but I am kind of happy with my muscle size right now. I might just try to really shape up and get my body parts all in alignment while dropping more fat. Problem is that I am not happy with eating much more than this. 6 meals a day is absolutely the most I'd ever bother with and if I want to get really big then I will need to eat a lot more than 6 medium meals. Other than that I don't really want to look more intimidating that I can't carry it you know.

Comment

• So I been trying to get back in the gym. I got too thrashed from my extended super blast. I been keeping up diet and cardio week long though,

On Sunday I did:

Flat Barbell Press
                    Standing Barbell Press
                    Dumbbell Skullcrushers

Tonight I just did Deadlifts

Comment

• October 9, 2018

Incline B.B. 185x10rp

Smythe 80 deg 155x13 rp

Close grip push up 9rp

Wide lat pd 190x13rp

Floor deadlift 315x5ss

First full workout in about 5 months. I made it up as I went along. I was weak but was energyful nevertheless. I missed training quite a bit. As hard as it was to not quit, I still admire a bodybuilder look. I see it takes a while, so I’ll have to take these workouts day to day.

Comment

Working...
                      X