Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hercules 2015 Prep (Team Skip)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hercules 2015 Prep (Team Skip)

    Whats going on everyone!

    This is going to be a journal for myself to log everything as I prep for the next 16 weeks and attempt to hop on stage around August for the first time. I say attempt because I will be in school and school comes first. If I can't get on stage, I know Skip will get me insanely shredded so either way its a win win .

    I currently just finished my first year of Physical Therapy School and it was a roller coaster of a ride. Besides it being difficult, I lacked support from loved ones as my family and ex gf screwed me over and basically left me. After all I had been through the past year I was able to pass and succeed. What an amazing feeling it was to pass. It showed me how strong I am and to never give up.

    Quick Entry for the first day of Prep.

    Weighed 211.8 this morning. Took the past week off and started fresh at the gym after two meals to hit chest, shoulders, calves and abs. I am going to be hitting the gym 4 days a week working out, with 4 days of cardio, 2 hit and 2 MISS. Very excited to get this going. For the next month I will be working 9-5 in a Skilled Nursing Facility, so my main issue is making sure to get my meals in every 2-3 hours. This will be interesting and hopefully it will work out!

    Lets get it!

  • #2
    Good luck bro kill it

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you my friend!

      Originally posted by Bigatlas87 View Post
      Good luck bro kill it

      Comment


      • #4
        Hercules 2015 Prep (Team Skip)

        Tuesday, April 27th, 2015

        Weight was 210.6

        Woke up around 7 am this morning and killed some cardio. Did my first session of HIIT and it was definitely different. I don't think I have run that hard since my high school days when I played baseball.

        Today was my first day of clinical rotations for Physical Therapy at at SNF setting. Overall it wasn't bad. My Clinical Instructor is pretty cool and laid back. It doesn't seem like she will have a problem with me eating so getting meals in shouldn't be that big of a deal. Plus the meal I will need to get in will be a shake with some fats. Due to waking up so early I will be getting 7 meals today.

        Went to gym around 7pm to kill back after having 4 meals in me. The workout was actually pretty quick. Under an hour. Not used to training by myself, but I just kept pushing which is why it ended so fast. I will be up tonight until 12 am so I can get my last meal being protein/fats, as I just ate my post post workout meal and will let it digest for two hours. I am pretty hungry on this new diet skip has me on.

        My split is going to be:

        Sunday: Chest/Shoulder/Tri/Calves/Abs
        Monday: Back/Bi (Cardio in AM HIIT)/Calves
        Tuesday: Off (Cardio in AM HIIT)
        Wednesday: Calves/Legs
        Thursday:Chest/Shoulder/Tri/Abs
        Friday:Off (Cardio AM MISS)/Calves
        Saturday: Off (Cardio AM MISS)/Calves

        I am hitting chest twice per week because my chest has always been a week point. My arms seem to grow and shoulders, which can overpower my chest at times. Here is a pic I took today.



        http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04...ea348a49d2.jpg
        Petros
        TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer
        Last edited by Petros; 04-27-2015, 11:09 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hercules 2015 Prep (Team Skip)

          You gotten thicker kid. Lookn good. Keep up the good work....
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

          - Success is the best revenge

          Comment


          • #6
            Appreciate it LG1! Doing my best with school and what life has thrown at me. Sitting at 209 and didn't let my body fat get too crazy so this shall be interesting!

            Originally posted by LG1 View Post
            You gotten thicker kid. Lookn good. Keep up the good work....

            Comment


            • #7
              Wednesday, April 28th, 2015

              Weight 209.0

              Woke up and killed cardio this morning. Did HIIT and hopefully I am doing it right, masta Skip shall let me know I got it down.

              Today was an off day from gym. I was able to get all my meals in today while working. I think I found out what I am going to do to make it easy to down my shake.

              My appetite is increasing and I need to eat every 2-3 hours but I believe this is the best I can do..

              Eat at 8:45, 12, 3, and 5 (pre workout meal), gym, eat 6:30, 7:30, and 10 roughly. So Thats how I am going to get 7 meals in.

              Nothing else to report. Ready to kill some legs tomorrow.

              Comment


              • #8
                Let me know how u r liking the hiit cardio. I have added a weighted vest to my miss cardio and from time to time it jacks up my lower back.
                SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

                - Success is the best revenge

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hercules 2015 Prep (Team Skip)

                  Did my two sessions on Monday and Tuesday. I love that it is short and fast. I hope I'm doing it right though lol. I run at like 10 plus mph for 15 seconds and then jump on the side of the treadmill for 30 seconds and repeat it 7 times.



                  I don't think I could add a weighted vest as my back gives me issues but that sounds like a good idea to do DC calves on the treadmill with MISS.



                  Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                  Let me know how u r liking the hiit cardio. I have added a weighted vest to my miss cardio and from time to time it jacks up my lower back.
                  Petros
                  TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer
                  Last edited by Petros; 05-01-2015, 01:21 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Update for the last couple days.

                    Trained legs on Wednesday. Back was tweaked after.

                    Killed arms yesterday and just insane pump.

                    207.4 this morning. Looking forward to skipload tomorrow!

                    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...c229c5e1d6.jpg


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      enjoy the journey , kalin epitixia,,,,

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Euxaristo re. Pou meneis stin ellada?

                        Originally posted by greekgod View Post
                        enjoy the journey , kalin epitixia,,,,

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Update for the weekend.

                          203.8 Saturday morning prior to skipload. Big drop this week and not anticipating that to happen again. Did my skiploadload for 8 hours and enjoyed it as I was damn hungry. Im not used to loading on one day only so this will take some getting used to.

                          Killed Chest, Shoulders, Abs, Calves and Cardio at the gym today. Got up to 100 lb dbs x 7 reps for db flat press. Played around with this machine at the gym for decline press. It wasn't bad, just a bit awkward with heavier weight. Overall a good workout. Did 30 min of cardio after and spent about 2 hours in the gym.

                          Back to clinic tomorrow. These 9-5 shifts are brutal because I get tired as shit around 12 pm and start falling asleep while working with patients. I think its because I haven't taken adderall and I have been on that shit for about a year now. Horrible. But Im switching to vyvanse now so hopefully that helps.

                          I mentioned this in my first post but I my ex and I have been separated for 2 months now. We were together 5 years and I have good and bad days with everything. Definitely heartbroken and possibly somewhat depressed from it all because I loved the girl and thought she was the one. Im bringing this up because I found notes she wrote me on notecards the other day and the things she wrote hurt bad because she wasn't able to keep the promises. She wanted to get married, have kids with me, etc and then just left one day.

                          Any advice from anyone I would greatly appreciate if you have been in this type of situation.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hercules 2015 Prep (Team Skip)

                            Hey man. Best of luck to you in our prep!! You'll do awesome.

                            As for your ex. I'm sorry for your pain and the heartbreak. I have sort of been there and all I can say is that (as maybe cliche as it sounds it's true) this will pass, as harsh and as painful as it is today. And the time, experience, and lessons learned from the relationship will only make the next one that much better.

                            I went through a very bitter sweet divorce, I which my ex-wife told me she loved me, but couldn't or wouldn't put in the time and effort into therapy to save the relationship. We had been together 13 years and married 2. And she made me break it off with her. It killed me to end it and walk away. Tore my heart out.

                            She was a prolific note writer, during class or play rehearsals she would write me notes or doodle little funny cartoons or sketches. I had 100s of them and I never could throw them away so I just stashed them everywhere. After the divorce, they were like little landmines scattered through out my stuff and months and months afterwards I would come across something and the pain would feel so new again.

                            It took time but eventually I got past it, the notes were gone, the memories faded. I met a new woman, who I married. And the past just became that. The past. It was a place in which I could reference and draw experience from so that the mistakes I made in the past would not be repeated.

                            You're suffering and morning your loss. As you should. By leaving she has left an empty place in your life and made your future, which once seemed very concrete, now very hazy. But in the long run she has done you a favor, as there is better out there for you in which you will find someone worthy of your feelings. And to spend your life with.

                            You seem busy enough with school and your prep. Throw yourself at that and use the distraction, as best as you can.

                            Best of luck on all fronts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you very much my friend for posting this. I am sorry to hear about you and your ex wife. 15 years together is a long time and that is crazy. I could only imagine how much worse I would be if I was with her longer.

                              Again thank you for sharing this. I have had a rough time still
                              However moving forward. Hopefully I can look back at what you said to help me. Thank you.


                              Originally posted by Altamir View Post
                              Hey man. Best of luck to you in our prep!! You'll do awesome.

                              As for your ex. I'm sorry for your pain and the heartbreak. I have sort of been there and all I can say is that (as maybe cliche as it sounds it's true) this will pass, as harsh and as painful as it is today. And the time, experience, and lessons learned from the relationship will only make the next one that much better.

                              I went through a very bitter sweet divorce, I which my ex-wife told me she loved me, but couldn't or wouldn't put in the time and effort into therapy to save the relationship. We had been together 13 years and married 2. And she made me break it off with her. It killed me to end it and walk away. Tore my heart out.

                              She was a prolific note writer, during class or play rehearsals she would write me notes or doodle little funny cartoons or sketches. I had 100s of them and I never could throw them away so I just stashed them everywhere. After the divorce, they were like little landmines scattered through out my stuff and months and months afterwards I would come across something and the pain would feel so new again.

                              It took time but eventually I got past it, the notes were gone, the memories faded. I met a new woman, who I married. And the past just became that. The past. It was a place in which I could reference and draw experience from so that the mistakes I made in the past would not be repeated.

                              You're suffering and morning your loss. As you should. By leaving she has left an empty place in your life and made your future, which once seemed very concrete, now very hazy. But in the long run she has done you a favor, as there is better out there for you in which you will find someone worthy of your feelings. And to spend your life with.

                              You seem busy enough with school and your prep. Throw yourself at that and use the distraction, as best as you can.

                              Best of luck on all fronts.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X