Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journey to top of LHW....Maybe HW if I'm lucky.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey to top of LHW....Maybe HW if I'm lucky.

Hey guys. Been on the board since about 06' but don't post much. Id like to more bc of the nature of this website. You guys call it like you see it and no BS. I've been competing for about 2.5 years now. Started as a 166lbs welter and stepped on stage this June as a 185lbs LHW. Took 5th and me through 2nd were only separated by 4 pts I believe.

Anyway. I'm about 10 weeks post show and growing. I'm currently sitting about 207 as of this morning and waist is 32" I'm am about 5'9 for reference.

Started my mountain Dogg routine recently and so far so good. Here is a pic from Monday http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/26/evynanen.jpg

I'll try and update here weekly at least possibly more.

If anyone is interested, I'm happy to post my diet as well. Thanks for following guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    moco
    IM Moderator/Intense Muscle Competitor
    Last edited by moco; 08-26-2014, 05:11 PM. Reason: Discussion of AAS not allowed

19 sets of back today. I've got a light quad workout set for tomorrow. Carbs are a little lower on "light training days" and arms. Had a good amount today. Intra drink gave me a minor stomach cramp, that's never happened before so I skipped out on abs

Comment

Good luck with the offseason training!
      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Diet is a little off today. Woke up STARVING. About a 900cal clean breakfast, still a little hungry
        6 omega 3 eggs cooked in coconut oil
        1/4c cream of rice
        1 scoop whey isolate
        1tbs almond butter
        2 prices Ezekiel toast w aguar free jelly.

Drank a liter of water with it too. Well...pumps should be good today

Comment

goog, very good

Comment

Entering week 3 of my MD program and things are going awesome! Workouts are getting TOUGH and I'm 1/4 the way into it lol. I'll get some update pics next week after my next weigh in

Comment

Update pic http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/13/y4amagub.jpg some shadows but you get the idea ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X