I gotta be me, I gotta beeee meeeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta be me, I gotta beeee meeeee!

Ok for defications and laughter I am gonna start another "journal". Calm down people....calm down. Yes this is the member formerly known as dunhill225 or THEdunhill225. I actually just lost my password and said screw it and started over as old225 (probably more fitting now).
    I've talked about tge crap that's gone on and I'm not re-hashing it rt now...I started actually busting my ass about 5 weeks ago or so cause I just needed the distraction. Picked out a 4 mile mud race that I got 4 weeks away now...started eating less (down I guess 30 or so in 5-6 weeks) and doing what I call high frequency HIT. I train HIT style with 2-4 (once in a while 5) sets a body part BUT I am training 6 days most weeks doing only one or two bodypartsba workout. I really am just doing whatever the hell I feel like doing THAT DAY. Legs have gotten trained I think once this whole time cause I am doing high tension elliptical for my conditioning and them being any larger just makes that or running even harder. They really have not shrunk much but i know they will blow up after the race when I train them again
    Anyway SAT is cardio, maybe back and some other conditioning stuff for fun
    ;-) ill fill ya all in after its done. I did post pics but just to be redundant. ..heren I am again:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files

Cardio and delts on friday and cardio with back and bis on sat.

Thurs was machine press 1 set, cable laterals and db laterals for a set each.

Back on sat was cg pulldowns, pulldown leverage machine and rear delt for a set each then preacher machine, rv ez curls and db hammer curls all 1 set eacb.

Cardio both days was elliptical. Started on bike on sa4

old225
    Last edited by old225; 07-07-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Took today off.... gotta go like mad starting tomorrow so.. good luck to me!!

Comment

Chsst and cardio today

Incline smith one drop set startjng with 3 something (counter balance was odd so I got no clue...320 in wts on bar but...
        Seated fly machine for 1 set
        1 arm cable crossovers for 2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2 sets.

Half hour balls to wall cardio. Probably my most demanding cardio to date!!!

Comment

Well it doesn't look like I will remember to uodate this all the time so it will just be random for now.
          Today was back, bis and cardio

1 set each cg pulldowns, cable rows, str8 arm pulldowns and db curls SS with rv ez curls. - WEIGHTS DONE.

eliptical- nit sure how long but did 2 miles as fast as I could in levels 12 and 15-when I HAD to I backed down to 9 but hardley did that at all.

My traps, delts, abs and back are stil sore from doing my home made "farmers walks" the other day.

Peace.

3 weeks left!!

Comment

Roday was delts- machine press, db laterals and cable laterals. 1 set each machine and cable, 2 sets db laterals ....

Then cardio. Pushing the speed and tension more now. 2 a days start tomorrow. Gym cardio then home cardio at nt. Cardio is for conditioning and not fat loss....that's all diet.

Peace

Comment

Well all is go with ptoject "knock da wife up"!!
              Lol
              Ok a while ago my count was...ZERO. so I went off and have been off... after hmg and hcg I am good to go. How long it took IDK cause it could have been up for a good while now but there was no reason to test it but now that the wifes issues are all str8 I got tested and I am all good. Think it was 55million but all that matters is the doc said my count was good. Now she is on meds, we do IUI as soon as the doc says to.

Oh yea, beenbtraining hard. Gained back 15-20 and maybe a cpl pounds of fat but if its 5 lbs I'd be shocked-all other wt is muscle and some water.
              Just started training legs again and they have grown from 2 workouts.

Peace

Comment

get your work done, make that kid happen.
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

Stumbled into this deal!! I could sell this bike tomorrow for a cpl grand more than I paid for it today!
                  :-D

Attached Files

Comment

Decided to add some muscle back on... yea and some pudge. I'd say half and half rt now anout 275 or so here. Adding till xmass and then dropoing for 2 months. Wanna be as lean as I was for race but 10-15 heaviernon feb 25... turning 44! !

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looking swole dun. With the way the gmen are playing these days you may have to suit up as an extra DL
                      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

These days been better... hysterical that theu are still in it really. Gotta get to 5/6 and go from there. Win next 2 and they things change.
                        And thanks man. Peace

Oh and I'm way to short to play on the DL. :-)

Comment

Today. ...LETS GO GIANTS!!! HOW HYSTERICAL when they win today? Statjng 0-6 and they will be 5-6 and rt in it. Sorrh to eagle fans and I like the kid BUT kid qbs go thru their bad spots....uts gonna happen...he is gonna lose some games cause he throws 5 pics in 2 games or whatever. Anyway today is just about my G-MEN beating up on romo and winning the game.
                          Thevteam that wins today, will win the east.

Comment

Streams X :-)
                            SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Shit!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X