Jeff's Journey Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff's Journey Back!

Not sure how many times I have done this!lol!But I am starting this journal for me,and if anyone wants to chime in they are more than welcome!
    Jeff

It's been a rough couple of years,but my family is restored and things are so much better I figured I would give it another go and see what I can do.But also keeping everything balanced and putting my little girl before anything I do!...I am getting things rolling but I am literally starting from sscratch.I haven't decided what to start with the two way or the three way?I even considered BFT?

Comment

I weighed 237 today..very small..very little training,food,or supplements!plan on changing that ASAP!!!!!!lol!

Comment

hi Jeff.
        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

How are you Chris?...plan on turning this journal into my log book with pictures and all!

Comment

Doing pretty good here. Glad to see you back and posting.
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Ya....this is like home to me..I am finally getting ready to approach things totally different.Got sum good help on the way too! And to be honest I have jumped the gun a few times and thought I could it when in reality I just wasn't ready..I am in a very good place now!

Comment

So I weighed 242 today,a few more weeks and my weight should be back up to at least normal.and not sure why I battle with what to do so much?I will be doing the two way w a carb backloading diet or plan to go with it...I just moved back to TN for good,so I will be Gym hunting and it's off to the races!

Comment

246 today....what a difference more food makes!..started w sum cardio this week too..gona try keeping this in there,or eventually training with xtra days in there..but that is ways down the road...but I am gonna do some things different that's for sure....

Comment

Almost 250 today,moving forward nicely!still playing with exercises and gyms,almost ready to officially start my blast....

Comment

I have been eating a ton the last 9 days or so,feel so much better...just a few more meals and some time in the Gym...250 is a weight I carry pretty easy.,no supps or anything...my body will also go up to around 260 or 265 pretty easy with supps,but I really have to grind to get beyond that and stay in decent shape.

Comment

Just read all of that Nasser thread,what Dante was talking about can really get you thinking...I put bodybuilding on hold for a while to get my family back together and restored.but getting back to it my approach will be so much different in sum aspects...my first online consultation was way back in 2001 with Trevor Smith..my thinking has changed so much then..especially since what happened to Matt Duvall.....

Comment

Chris I have finally talked with Matt..Sam Byrd is back Around!good stuff going on in Chatt!

Comment

Starting to feel so much better..just all around..spending time with my lil girl,getting my meals in and training..setting up a plan of attack to start in June,I it some good help on the way!

Comment

I haven't been this excited about training in quite a while,and surprisingly I can't wait to start some kind of really regimented eating...different workouts and some new foods can go a long way...especially since I haven't taken either very serious in months...I am thinking about finally attending a show here in June,I haven't attended one since 08..(I haven't competed since 08:I just know this has got to be better than last year!

Comment

Working...
                              X