• lhart6272
    replied

Flat bench 155x9,7,3,3=22

Seated dumbel press 30s x 7,5,3,3=18

Prone flexion 15,15

Leg ext 15,15

Gallon can step ups 15,15

Its a start.
    Still trying to put together a decent rehab program. Probally goong to start working on hip strength/mobility as ive read lack therof cam be detrimential to knee health.
    Last edited by lhart6272; 06-25-2012, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• v1hyp
    replied
    I'm in as well! let the rehab begin!!

Leave a comment:

• lhart6272
    replied
    Originally posted by vkk
    Im in.

Hope you heal up soon... that first squat workout when you get back is gonna feel weird. Just a forewarning...
    Originally posted by LG1
    Wish you a fast rehab and great gains to come. Stay healthy bud, I'll be following along...
    Thanks guys.
    It could be alot worse.

Its easy to get caught up in chasing pr's etc and loose sight of how big of a priveledge training really is. And on top of that whats a knee injury? I dont know to what extent mine is truely damaged but people LOOSE limbs every day in accidents, wars etc. so I try hard to be thankful to be able to train.

Every breath is a gift.

Leave a comment:

• vkk
    replied
    Im in.

Hope you heal up soon... that first squat workout when you get back is gonna feel weird. Just a forewarning...

Leave a comment:

• LG1
    replied
    Wish you a fast rehab and great gains to come. Stay healthy bud, I'll be following along...

Leave a comment:

• lhart6272
    started a topic Lhart's rehab and beyond journal

Lhart's rehab and beyond journal

Thought I would start a new journal for a fresh start, ive been sidelined due injuries and jut want to concern my self with moving forward and not be reminded of how far ive been set back.

My main focus right now is rehabbing a knee spain/dislocation I suffered 2 weeks ago. Though far from 100% stability is much better though I think im a few weeks away from squating.

I plan on using push/pull split, majoring in compound movements with a minor in injury prevention.
    Look foreward to betting back at it.
Working...