Quest to be the best me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest to be the best me

id like to reach 260+ at some point but ill give a little back ground of myself. First I was always the short skinny kid 1st time I picked up a weight I was 13 or 14. A 90-95 pound kid after doing switching my workouts around for years following the next issuse of MD's workout to get huge.. I finally made it up to 180ish and couldnt make it past that for years I was always athletic playing football and baseball and some basketball. Depending on the season came and then after all my training partners went away to school I just stopped hittin the gym. Which cause me to drop down to 160 and im good friends with a buddy who does DC.. he has been up to 260+ himself and he got me started on a routine just to get back into things and from june... I'd say to august i went from 160-180+ and i was tellin him im going to stick with it just want a more serious program. We both agreed that I have the Vegeta attitude needed for DC. He got me on this site and started on DC which I thank him for cause its been the best thing. From august till now ive put on another 20+ pounds I belive im weigh about 202 so since late july ive gone from 160-202. I'm hoping I can get to around 220+ by summer anything higher would be gravy...just wondering if you guys think my 220+ goal by summer is realistic or what ill post a journal of the log book from when i started and prob post some pics

also just quick thanx to dante and everyone who posts on here im learning a great deal <3
    Last edited by TLS; 12-31-2011, 04:06 PM.

You can be 220 but it wont be a pretty 220 ya feel me. You can always put on more weight but dont go overboard on getting a gut just to hit 220. been there done that and trust me its a bitch to get off over 15% + BF

Kinda like 2 years ago I was 230 15+ BF and 18 in arms... atm 220 10%bf and 20 in arms and trust me I look so much better now.

SO its not all in the weight.

but stick with what you are doing because it is working great obviously.
    Last edited by Noel; 12-28-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Holy fucking shit have you ever heard of punctuation? Notice you have only one reply. Nobody wants to read something written by a pillow biting mouth breather who cant differentiate the end of a sentence or complete thought.

Act like you have graduated first grade and try again, maybe someone will give you some useful advice. Honest to God I've tried 3 times to read this and it just keeps making me more furious.

Comment

the first pic of me in the rainbow shorts is from summer in july. The other 2 pics are from this month not the best cause i was holding the camera by myself. Ill see if i can get some to shoot some other ones just said i would get some pics up so there they are.
        Attached Files

Comment

Keep up the work man but it takes more time than most relize. Unless you have freak genes.
          It has taken me almost 10 years to get where I am. It's good to have short term goals but this is not a quick sport. Don't get discourages, stick with it and you can and will look however you please.

Comment

thanx i plan to keep it up i understand consistency is the name of the game. I know i thinks its safe to say i didnt win genetic lottery lol

Comment

Originally posted by DefIguana View Post
              have you ever heard of punctuation?
              Yeah, gotta agree on this one. Can you go back and edit you original post? It might help you to get a few more replies. It really is difficult to read.
              ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

yeah ill go back and toss some periods in for you guys lol

Comment

so i think i may have a lower back strain. Im having this pain on the right side of my lower back just above my right ass cheek. Should i take a week off and see how it heals? or would be ok just to not do some back thickness movements?

Comment

i said id start posting some of stuff from the logbook so here was mondays workout

seated dumbell curl - 45=13+6+4=23
                    1min bicep stretch

hammer curls- 35x16
                    1min forearm strecth

stiff legged deadlift - 100=12+10=22
                    1min hammy stretch

hip adductor - 170x32
                    1min groin stretch

Squat - 330x6

widowmaker - 245x21
                    1min 25 sec quad stretch

Comment

Originally posted by TLS View Post
                      i said id start posting some of stuff from the logbook so here was mondays workout

seated dumbell curl - 45=13+6+4=23
                      1min bicep stretch

hammer curls- 35x16
                      1min forearm strecth

stiff legged deadlift - 100=12+10=22
                      1min hammy stretch

hip adductor - 170x32
                      1min groin stretch

Squat - 330x6

widowmaker - 245x21
                      1min 25 sec quad stretch
                      Moved to the journal section...