troublehard's Training Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troublehard's Training Log

Had my log up on another site called StrongLifts but the Founder, Mehdi, is being pretty ridiculous right now. He ended up making his forum a "members-only" situation and whoever hadn't paid the membershi[ fee to be in the "Inner Circle" ended up getting banned. As a result, I lost all the training sessions I'd logged over the past few months. I'm basically transferring my entire journal over here. No Brussels-gayness over here.

Here goes nothing...

I haven't officially introduced myself but I will do my introduction via my training log. I hail from Miami, FL. I recently bought over 200 lbs. of weights plus an Oly bar, an adjustable DB, a few DBs, collars and a couple of floor mats from a buddy of mine to begin building my home gym. In addition, I was given quite a large bench set that I don't have space for in its entirety but I will be disassembling it to utilize certain parts. I will buy an Apex bench eventually and use it to bench using a portion of the bench set I bought recently as a rack. I will also be able to rack my Squat weights and although it is not a Squat rack of any sort, it will work. The room in my house I'm working out in is a bit cluttered but a clean-up and rearrangement is in order soon.

Earlier this week I commenced the SS routine (Starting Strength/Rippetoe). I'm a novice lifter, the program consists of linear progress as well and it will serve as a good base for me to build up from and achieve my goals. The only modification I've made to the program is the call for 5 sets of 3 powerclean reps which I've replaced with 3x5 BB Rows.

Current stats:
    23 yr old male
    6'1"
    148.6lbs (as of 5.17.2011)
    Approx. 10% BF

Training Goals (short-term):
    170 lbs.
    Squat - 190 lbs
    Bench - 140 lbs
    OHP - 100 lbs
    Rows - 150
    Deadlift - 234 lbs

My weakest point is my chest and legs. My strongest is arms and back. I want my strength to be overall equal and impressive (at least to me). I've always been skinny and I've never really had a complex concerning it but I'd just like to be able to fill out clothes a little better, look fuller and progressively increase my strength and size. I would love to speed up the process and do GOMAD but I experience adverse effects when I drink milk, especially in large amounts, so unfortunately that's not an option for me. However, in moderation cow milk does not affect me negatively (i.e. a shake or two a day made with whole milk). For now I'm sticking with whey protein isolate shakes blended with oats and olive oil and whatever else I feel like throwing in at the moment with soy milk or whole milk when I run out of soy.

I also have some EAS Finish I have left over from my old job @ the Vitamin Shoppe which I consume post-workout but I'll be trying a liter of whole milk with lactase pills PWO once I run out. We'll see how my body reacts (i.e. acne, mucous, allergies/sinuses, etc.)

The following consists of the last two training sessions, which are actually my first two of my training cycle, along with an outline of the training regimen I'm following:

Workout A
    Squat 3x5
    Bench 3x5
    Deadlift 1x5

Workout B
    Squat 3x5
    OHP 3x5
    Rows 3x5

-5.16.11-
    (Empty Barbell Workout = 35lbs)
    Squat
    3x5

Bench
    3x5

Deadlift
    1x5x90lbs

-5.18.11-
    Squat
    3x5x40

OHP
    3x5x35 (empty bar)

Rows
    3x5x35,55,60

-5.20.11-
    Squat
    3x5,6,5x55

Bench
    3x5x55

Deadlift
    1x5x100

-5.23.11-
    Squat
    3x5x60

OHP
    3x5x55

Rows
    3x5x75

Missed Wednesday's workout.

-5.26.11-
    Weigh-in: 152.8 lbs

-5.27.11-
    Squat
    3x5x65

Bench
    3x5x60

Deadlift
    1x5x135

Today's workout was rejuvenating.

-5.30.11-
    Weigh-in: 153.8 lbs
    Note: Weigh-ins always performed upon waking.

Squat
    Warmups:
    2x5x45
    1x3x65
    Work sets:
    3x5x85

OHP
    3x5x60

Rows
    3x5x85

The following are FCs (Form Checks):

-I am continuously trying to dial in on my form as I become accustomed to the heavier weight. I focus on tightening my upper body, making a big chest and leaning back with my hips to commence the squat motion. As I drop down I am making a conscious effort to spread my knees and lift my toes up and put the weight on my heels so I can squeeze my glutes hard and drive hard on the way up. The shoulder dislocations are making it easy to keep my arms tight and close to each other on the bar, thus, making it easier for me to keep my upper-back tight. All constructive criticism welcomed.

-I feel like I perform the OP much more efficiently and effectively using a staggered stance (shoulder-with stance with right foot a bit further back than the left foot). I tend to drop the weight on my upper-chest/clavicle area although this does not cause any discomfort or pain and is very effective in helping me get the weight back up.

- Rows: This is an exercise I'm having a bit of trouble with as I am not sure if the bar height is affecting my ability to perform them correctly or what other fact may be impeding my progress. For today's workout, I decided to use 25's on each side and stack a 45lb plate + a 35lb plate (one on each side) to increase the bar's starting height. Since I'm taller, I find myself having to bend down more to be able to complete the exercise as instructed. I'm not sure if any of the following vids of my three sets illustrate proper technique but here they are. I'd like to imagine at least one of these vids is a good set. I suppose the bar height situation will work itself out as the plates I use increase in size.

-6.1.2011-
    Squat
    Warm-ups:
    2x5x45
    1x3x65
    Work sets:
    3x5x90

Bench
    3x5x65

Deadlift
    1x5x140

-I definitely could have gone heavier on the weights for bench but I'm focusing on form, knowing that the weight increase will come with time. I've noticed squeezing the bar intensely and pretending to "break spaghetti" with the bar is VERY effective.

-I'm still having trouble adjusting to the deadlifts even thought I'm using the 45's. Not sure what the situation is but I will continue to browse deadlift videos to dial in on my form. I almost screwed up royally on the first rep of these deads but I recovered from that LOL. That won't be happening again. I learn from my mistakes!

-6.3.11-
    Mobility work:
    Overhead Press w/broomstick 2x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8
    Leg Swings 1x10

Squat
    Warmups:
    2x5x45
    1x5x65
    Work sets:
    3x5,6*,5x90
    *extra rep performed by mistake

OHP
    3x5x65

Rows
    3x5x95

During squats I feel as if my left leg is doing less work coming out of the hole, leaving my right leg forced to compensate. I have to make it a point to stress squeezing the glutes on the way up and keeping the knees apart.

For the Press, I need to remember to keep my elbows in front of the bar and make that big chest when lowering the bar down. I do a good job to bounce the bar back up and it makes it easier to put the weight back up rep after rep. I tried the shoulder-width stances as opposed to the staggered stance to switch things up. I also come across a few mentions of asymmetric loading, particularly of the lower spine/pelvis. I'm not sure where I stand on the matter seeing as I haven't come across any conclusive statements but I will continue looking into it. Rippetoe has also mentioned there is no actual advantage to a staggered stance as well and I am doing Rippetoe's program soo...lol.

I'm having a real hard time keeping my torso parallel to the ground as I don't seem to have enough plates to stack in order to raise the height of the bar. Therefore, in order to grab the bar I need to go past parallel. I will continue to try and search for solutions to improve the situation but it's really impeding my ability to progress in this exercise.

Schedule has been crazy hectic with school, studying, work, etc. I managed to preserve my training though. I have made a change concerning my Form Checks: I will only record my first and third sets when doing FC. Don't ask why lol. I have also included the mobility work I do as I have failed to do so in previous entries.

You may also notice there are some videos of specific sets or exercises missing. My desktop officially gave out and I have no way of uploading my vids from my Blackberry onto a computer unless I e-mail it to YouTube. For some reason, not all videos go through (possibly due to their size). My Blackberry Desktop software just freezes the laptop I have to work out of now so I've given up on trying that.

-6.6.2011-
    Squat
    Warm-ups:2x5x35
    1x3x70
    Work sets:3x5x90

Bench
    1x6*x70
    2x5,6*x85
    *lost track of reps

Deadlift
    1x5x145

-6.7.11-
    Weigh-in: 160.0 lbs

-6.8.11-
    Mobility work:
    Overhead Press w/broomstick 2x8
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8
    Leg Swings 1x10

Squat
    3x60
    2x85
    Work sets:
    3x5x95

OHP
    3x6,5,6x70

Rows
    3x5x105*
    *deloading 10% next workout to focus on technique

-6.10.11-
    Mobility work:Overhead Press w/broomstick 2x8-10
    Shoulder Dislocations: 3x10
    Doorway pec stretches: 15 sec holds
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8
    Leg Swings 1x10

Squat
    1x3x60
    1x2x90
    Work sets:3x5x100*
    *Set 3 my knees starting shifting forward. Have to focus on pushing knees outwards.

Bench
    1x5x90*
    *Sometimes I feel my right arm pressing the bar up before my left arm engages. I need to focus on trying to "bend the bar" and continuing to squeeze hard.

Deadlift
    1x5x155

-6.13.11-
    New warm-up routine:
    1x5 @ 50% of working weight
    1x3 @ 70%
    1x2-3 reps @ 80%
    1x1 @ 90%

Mobility work:
    Overhead Press w/broomstick 2x8
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x35
    5x50
    3x75
    2x85
    1x95
    Work sets:
    3x5x105

OHP
    3x5,5,6x75*
    *These are becoming increasingly difficult due to the difficulty I'm experiencing throughout the lift. I tend to forget to bring my elbows forward and chest up when I bring the bar back down and it's affecting me big time.

Rows
    3x5x95*
    *Form has improved immensely after deloading. Torso is parallel to the floor now that I have adjusted the bar height to about mid-shin level (approx. 11" off the ground).

-6.15.11-
    Mobility work:
    Overhead Press w/broomstick 1x8
    Leg Swings 2x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x35
    5x55
    3x80
    2x90
    1x100
    5x100*
    *Lost focus and went into the lift thinking I'd switched out the plates and it was my work weight. Fml

Work sets:
    3x5x110

Bench
    1x5x95*
    *Tried a 22" grip width and it turned out to be too wide. This grip forced my elbows to flare so I reduced it to about 20". I figured my long limbs would require a wider grip but oh well!

Deadlift
    1x5x165

-6.17.11-
    Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x35
    5x55
    3x80
    2x90
    1x105
    Work sets:
    3x5x115*
    *Missed 1st rep on first set attempting to come out of 'the hole' and had to drop the bar back. Recouped and went back at it + hit the set. Needless to say, I finished the remaining sets.

OHP
    3x5x80

Rows
    3x5x100

Missed 2 training sessions last week. Fuggit. Back at it and with GOMAD this time around. GOMAD Day 1 begins today with a PWO liter of whole milk & 2 lactase pills.

-6.18.11-
    Weigh-in: 159.4lbs

-6.22.11-
    Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x35
    5x60
    3x85
    3x95
    1x110

Work sets:
    3x6,5,5x120
    - Last set was executed with barely average form. I'm not very happy with the quality of my squats this session. Idk if it's due to the hay fever I just got over (the reason I missed Monday's session) and/or that I've been stressed out lately so my head is somewhere else but I'm going to give it another go next session. Today's session occurred a little later than usual. I usually lift in the late morning hours and I didn't have time today until the late afternoon. If I can't get the technique down for squats, I'm going to deload and focus on form. Missing last session seems to have taken a greater toll than I predicted. I'm missing many key factors pertaining to form that have gotten me to this point. I hope things improve.

Bench
    3x5x100
    - I'm progressively becoming increasingly accustomed to the grip width that suits my body type. Focal technique points to be stressed: squeezing shoulder blades together, keeping chest up and breathing (holding breath until sticking point)

Deadlift
    1x5x175
    -Back angle is not correct I may have to get a hold of some bigger bumper plates to increase the bar height b/c it's seriously affecting my ability to lift with proper technique.

-6.23.11-
    Weigh-in: 162.4lbs

-6.27.11-
    Weigh-in: 160.8lbs

Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x60
    3x85
    2x95
    1x105
    Work sets:
    3x6,5,5x125

OHP
    3x5x85

Rows
    3x5x105

-6.29.11-
    Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x65
    3x90
    2x105
    1x115
    Work sets:
    3x5x130

Bench
    3x5,7,5x105

Deadlift
    1x5x185

-7.1.11-
    Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warmups:
    5x65
    3x95
    2-3x110
    1x120
    Work sets:
    3x5x135

OHP
    3x5,5,4x90

Rows
    3x5,6,5x110

Weigh-in: 166.4lbs

GOMAD is going good. I managed to get down 3L whole milk for the first couple days and worked my way up to the full gallon. I was trying to drink 1 L in between meals but it was becoming virtually impossible to do it with my lifestyle since I'm always on the go. I switched things up to 4 cups with each meal and I'm already halfway down the gallon by the middle of the day. I should be able to get down the rest of that by consuming 1L as an MRP and the remaining 500mL or so with my dinner. I don't know where I'd be without my lactase pills. I started taking my supplement digestive enzymes by Source Naturals again so the enzymes should hekp break down the remaining macronutrients aside from the lactose. With the high protein/carb/fat intake I've introduced to my new diet with GOMAD, I'll bet my body is thanking me for the extra enzyme intake.

However, GOMAD is wearing me down in terms of energy. I'm assuming the large meals are causing large spikes in blood sugar levels and the come down of that is what I feel when I get sluggish and tired. I don't know what I'd be doing without FXT to support my energy levels throughout the day. I will most likely be looking into something to help manage my glucose levels seeing as how my calories have increased significantly. I really dislike days like this - I take an immense amount of pride in my productive nature. I absolutely love getting things done and that's why I strive to wake up early - at least earlier than most people I know.

-7.4.11-
    Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warm-ups:
    5x70
    3x100
    3x110
    *3x125 (*by accident - supposed to have done 1R)
    Work sets:
    3x5x140

Bench
    3x5x110

Deadlift
    1x5x195

-7.6.11-
    Mobility work:
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 1-2x8

Squat
    Warmups:
    5x70
    3x100
    2-3x115
    1x130

Work sets:
    3x5x145

Short on time and squat sets for extremely taxing so I just left the rest of the workout for session after next. Need to lower the Squat weight to work on technique. Knees kept coming forward and form was not as good/safe as I'd like it to be.

-7.8.11-
    Mobility work (approx. 20 min.)
    Empty Bar Squat: 1x5
    Rotator cuff stretch: 1x30 sec hold
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

Squat
    Warmups (approx. 15 min.)
    5x70
    3x100
    2-3x110
    1x125
    Work sets:
    3x5x140
    -I feel like I greased the groove much better and I'm a stronger this time around so I'm feeling confident I'll be able to hit 145 next session.

Bench
    3x5x115

Deadlift
    1x5x205
    -I also timed myself to see how long it was taking me to complete my training sessions and with mobility work and warm-ups alone it took approx. 45 minutes. Not exactly sure how that compares to other people's times but that time seems to fly by. Workouts are taking me close to an hour and I have a feeling I'm going to have to step up the pre-worout complex carb intake. I usually get around 40 some odd grams of complex carbs from oatmeal and approximately 50g simple carbs from a banana and 4 cups of milk. I find myself run down and expended after my Squat work sets.

-7.11.11-
    Mobility work
    Empty Bar Squat 1x5
    Shoulder Dislocations (w/band): 3x10
    Doorway pec stretch (leaning thru doorway with both hands on sides): 1x30 sec hold
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

Squat
    Warmups:
    5x70
    3x100
    2-3x115
    1x130

Work sets:
    3x5x145

OHP
    1x4x95*
    -For whatever reason, the weight feels way heavier than I imagined it'd be. I could barely perform the reps logged and they were performed with a break in between reps due to how tired I was after Squats. I suppose I should be content I at least hit 145 after having misse it 2 sessions prior.

Rows
    3x5x115

-Finally got a mini-band to do my shoulder dislocations with! MUCH easier!

-7.13.11-
    Mobility work
    Empty Bar Squat: 1x5
    Doorway pec stretch (leaning thru doorway with both hands on sides): 1x30 secs
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

(in between warm-up and work Squat sets: Squat Stretch for 30 secs)
    Squat
    Warmups
    3x105
    3x120
    1x135

Work sets:
    3x5x150

Bench
    3x5x120

Deadlift
    1x5x215

-7.15.11-
    Mobility work
    Overhead Squat w/broom 1x5
    Shoulder Dislocations 3x10
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

(in between warm-up and work Squat sets: Squat Stretch for 30 secs)
    Squat
    Warmups:
    5x75
    3x110
    2-3x125
    2x140

Work sets:
    3x5x155

OHP
    3x4x85

Skipped Rows

-7.18.11-
    Mobility work
    Overhead Squat w/broomstick 1x8
    Doorway pec stretches 30 sec holds
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

(Squat stretch: 30 secs. b/w sets)
    SquatWarmups:
    5x80
    3x110
    2-3x130
    1x145

Work sets:
    3x5x160

Bench
    3x5,6,5x125

Deadlift
    1x5x225

-7.20.11-
    Mobility work
    Overhead Squat w/broomstick 1x5
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

Squat
    Warmups:
    5x80
    3x115
    2-3x130
    1x150
    Work sets:
    3x5x165

Rows
    3x5x120

-7.22.11-
    Mobility work
    Overhead Squat w/broomstick 1x8
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

Squat
    Warmups
    5x80
    3x110
    2-3x130
    1x145

Work sets:
    3x3,2,3x160

-7.25.11-
    Weigh-in: 169.8 lbs

Mobility work
    Overhead Squat w/broomstick 1x5
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

Squat
    Warmups:
    5x80
    3x115
    2-3x130
    1x150

Work sets:
    3x5x165

Mobility work
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Squat 2 Stands 2x8

Squat
    Warmups
    2x5x45
    5x60
    3x90
    2x120
    Work sets:
    3x5x150

Pull-ups
    7x4

DB Side Bends
    25x3x8

Sit-ups
    bw+10x2x12

Curls
    35x3x9
    -----------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing around with my regimen trying to get a feel for what my body can take. I've decided to keep things simple and focus on consistency. I can tailor my program as time goes by. Time just needs to go by first. Here's what my split currently looks like ATM:

-A-
    Zercher Squats 3x10 (2 min rest)
    Rows 3x6-8
    Deadlift 1x5
    Reverse Crunch 3x10

-B-
    Squat 1x20
    Bench 3x8
    DB Laterals 2x6-8
    DB Rear Laterals 2x8
    Reverse Crunch 3x10

-C-
    Squats 3x6-10
    SLDL 2x6-8
    OHP 3x8
    Reverse Crunch 3x10
    -----------------------------------------
    -Mobility Work-
    Leg Swings 1x10
    Side Leg Swings
    Squat 2 Stands W/Overhead Reach 3x8

Squat
    35x10
    55x5
    75x5
    85x5

105x8

Bench
    85x3x10,11,8

DB Laterals
    20x8

DB Rear Laterals
    20x8

Pause Squats
    105x7
    110x2x6/7

SLDL
    105x2x6/8

OHP
    55x4x8/8/4/4

DB Side Bends
    35x3x6/8/8

Sit-ups
    15lbx12
    20x10

Deadlift
    85x5
    125x4
    145x4
    160x3x2

Rows
    105x6/7/8

Curls
    35x2x10
    40x8

Pull-ups
    8x3/4/4/3/3/4/4/3

DB Side Bends
    35x2x10
    40x10

Sit-ups
    25x3x10

Squats
    35x5
    55x10
    85x15
    85x5

Bench
    85x12
    90x10
    95x9

DB Laterals
    5'sx2x6

DB Rear Laterals
    2.5'sx2x8

Squats
    35x6
    65x6
    110x6/6/7

SLDL
    125x6/9

OHP
    55x10/10/10

DB Side Bends
    45x8/8/8

Push-ups
    bwx13
    +10x12
    +25x10

Deadlift
    60x5/5
    95x3
    135x2
    160x5/5/5

Rows
    110x5/9/8

DB Curls
    25x6/7/8

Squats
    35x5
    45x10
    90x11,5,4

Bench
    100x8

DB Laterals
    5'sx2x6

DB Rear Laterals
    2.5'sx2x8

Zercher Squats
    75x10/10/12

Rows
    110x8/9/10

Deadlift
    60x5
    95x3
    135x2
    160x3

Reverse Crunch
    45x13/10/12

Squats
    35x5
    65x5
    90x10,4,4,2

Bench
    105x9/9/8

DB Laterals
    10x2x10

DB Rear Laterals
    10x7
    5x12

Reverse Crunches
    3x10/11/12

Basic Supplements - These are supplements I do my very best to not run out of.
    Multi - 100% RDA or more of all vitamins/minerals
    Fish Oil (Carlson's) - 2 tsp
    B-Complex
    Sustained Release Vitamin C- 2g
    Protein Powder - as needed

Accessory Supplements - These are target-specific supplements I use. Not a must to have them in stock but I do notice a major difference when I'm supplementing with them.
    Lion's Mane -1g 2 times a day
    SNS Focus XT - 1-2 scoops
    Vinpocetine -20mg on days I don't take FXT

I'm looking into investing in a 90 serving tub of Xtend to use as an intra-workout aid mixed with dextrose. I may go with another manufacturer if I can find another economical and reputable brand of BCAAs available @ Mass Nutrition. I recently started doing foam rolling again and I've noticed a great difference in my recovery. In addition, I've been implementing Contrast Showers, doing 6 cycles (30 secs hot water/30 secs cold water), and that has helped greatly as well. I drink a 1L chocolate milk PWO. I did GOMAD for a little over a month and that helped me out a lot.

All inquiries/questions welcomed.
    Last edited by troublehard; 10-08-2011, 04:39 PM.
    [YOUTUBE]obdd31Q9PqA[/YOUTUBE]

Squats
    35x6
    65x7 (went slightly overboard here)
    85x2
    110x7/7/6

SLDL
    125x8/9

OHP
    65x7/7/7

Reverse Crunch
    45x3x10

Waiter Walks
    1 set

Comment

why the change from starting strength? throw out laterals for now. what does your diet look like? way more important than supplements. all in all seems like some solid training going on. go back to SS add 5lbs per workout.
      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
      -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by lhart6272 View Post
        why the change from starting strength? throw out laterals for now. what does your diet look like? way more important than supplements. all in all seems like some solid training going on. go back to SS add 5lbs per workout.
        I actually used the SS program as a base when I was putting together the training program. I got my hands on Andy Bolton's e-book on boosting yours #'s in the Squat, Bench, and Deadlift. I also have the Stronglift's Overhead Press book. All have helped me significantly in improving my technique. The assistance exercises included in my program are just a few of the exercises Andy Bolton suggests to improve the big lifts. I didn't want to implement 50 exercises into my program though so I just installed the exercises I felt would help *me* achieve balance and progression in my lifts, and ultimately, my training results.

I don't foresee myself removing the laterals (although I would like to know the reasoning behind your suggestion). The laterals are intended to preserve shoulder health, as the front shoulders take quite a beating, often leaving the remaining areas of the shoulder neglected.

Regarding supplementation, the bulk of it is geared towards supporting cognitive function. I'm a Pre-Nursing student. I'm a big fan of nootropics and they have done right by me. I normally supplement with Piracetam as well but I've recently begun strictly managing my funds so the Piracetam will come a little later than planned.

Comment

I have nothing against laterals and do them myself (for shoulder health as i train mma), i just think right now at your level of strength you might be better off throwing them out and adding sometime of heavy row in there place.
          Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
          -John Ceasar

Comment

It's funny you'd mention that because I'd been wanting to incorporate One-Arm DB Rows towards the end of my 'A' Training Sessions but I already currently do Rows. I figured I'd hold off and throw them in after approx. a few months of [consistent] training - 2-3 months to be exact.

What kind of row exercise were you referring to specifically?

P.S. Thanks for the feedback, brother. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X