Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ed's journal...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ed's journal...

    helo there guys,my name is edgard and this is my first week of dc training im gonna post my diet here and training so everyone can see and comment:
    diet is like this:
    first on training days i take carbs and cut it off at 2:30pm and take again at 8:30pm befor i go to gym in 1 hour and then after workout,and on training days i cut off carbs at 4:30
    first meal at 10:00am:
    8 eggs white 1 yolk with 100g oats in a blender with one spoon of olive oil
    meal 2 12:00pm
    2 scoop whey 100g oats 1 spoon olive oil
    meal 3 2:30 pm
    200g chiken breast or red meat and 100g brown rice
    meal 4 4:30
    200g same as meal 3 with 2000mg of fish oil
    meal 5 6:00pm
    200g chiken breast with 2000mg fish loil
    meal 6 8:30pm
    100g oats or 70g waximaize plus 2 scoop whey
    workout
    meal 7 2 scoop=70g waximaize and 2scoop whey and glutamine
    befor bed 2 scoop casein protein
    as for workout it goes like this:
    im gonna put what i did today and on friday ill post the other workoout
    biceps preacher curl 3 warm up sets going slowly on negative and then 3 heavy rest pause sets with static hold at the end
    but honestly i felt i needed more biceps after 5 minutes after streching i felt i didint train biceps but when i was doing it my arms were gonna blow.
    calves 3 warm up sets and 3 heavy slow on negative and 10 seconds down on stretching mode.
    leg ext: 3 warm up sets of 20 rep and 3 heavy of 15 10 8 rest pause sets
    hamstring the same
    squat no rest pause sets 4 warm up sets and 3 heavy to failure and the stretching.
    here is my first dc workout and im still reading im finding it interresting so will keep u posted

  • #2
    is it normal to feel that u need more training for any exercice after finishing it in a short period of time ?like u feel u didint give it what it needs bcus u used to train 4 or 5 exercices for each muscle group and now ur only doing one?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by edgard View Post
      is it normal to feel that u need more training for any exercice after finishing it in a short period of time ?like u feel u didint give it what it needs bcus u used to train 4 or 5 exercices for each muscle group and now ur only doing one?
      not disrespecting you but maybe you are not ready/able to generate the intensity required to do dc trainning. and maybe it is just psycological where you are used to high volume.
      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
      -John Ceasar

      Comment


      • #4
        U gotta start somewhere right? I dont see any reason why I should not start dc I've been training for more than 10 years now but I'm here to learn an of course starting a new routine for the first time in my life is not gonna be easy so I'm just sharing what I'm experiencing with this program.I love it and I wanna keep going and be better with it I'm sure all guys who started dc for the first time didint do it perfect from the first workout I don't wanna stop it I feel my body needs this program so I'm here for help I'm reading and reading everyday everywhere so if I'm at the wrong place to ask questions I need to know so I won't post again

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by edgard View Post
          as for workout it goes like this:
          im gonna put what i did today and on friday ill post the other workoout
          biceps preacher curl 3 warm up sets going slowly on negative and then 3 heavy rest pause sets with static hold at the end
          but honestly i felt i needed more biceps after 5 minutes after streching i felt i didint train biceps but when i was doing it my arms were gonna blow.
          calves 3 warm up sets and 3 heavy slow on negative and 10 seconds down on stretching mode.
          leg ext: 3 warm up sets of 20 rep and 3 heavy of 15 10 8 rest pause sets
          hamstring the same
          squat no rest pause sets 4 warm up sets and 3 heavy to failure and the stretching.
          here is my first dc workout and im still reading im finding it interresting so will keep u posted
          Edgard,

          FYI, the above is not the DC training protocol. I would personally suggest that you find a journal or a thread where someone has laid out DC training, day by day and essentially copy that, changing the exercises (IF THAT) to suit you. Post that up and if there are needed changes at that point, you'll likely get them from the members.

          The above is really kind of a mess to be honest...

          -S
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

          Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


          www.TrueNutrition.com

          2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by edgard View Post
            U gotta start somewhere right? I dont see any reason why I should not start dc I've been training for more than 10 years now but I'm here to learn an of course starting a new routine for the first time in my life is not gonna be easy so I'm just sharing what I'm experiencing with this program.I love it and I wanna keep going and be better with it I'm sure all guys who started dc for the first time didint do it perfect from the first workout I don't wanna stop it I feel my body needs this program so I'm here for help I'm reading and reading everyday everywhere so if I'm at the wrong place to ask questions I need to know so I won't post again
            you are at the right place for answers they just havent been the ones you want to hear. DC is a program for advanced bodybuilders 10 years is a long time to lift but at bodyweight of less than 90kg unless you are 5'4" tall im not sure that you qualify. more than one person has expressed this to you, its not that anyone is trying to disrespect you they are just being honest.

            with that being said if you are dead set on doing DC keep posting your journal but be specific with weights used. look at some of the other dc journals for thier set up. ultimately you got to do wha tmakes you happy so if its DC get at it eat everything and destroy the log book.
            Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
            -John Ceasar

            Comment


            • #7
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_skFz..._order&list=UL

              if you bring this level of intensity to your working sets im sure you will not feel the need for "more training for any exercise".
              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
              -John Ceasar

              Comment


              • #8
                ok now i see a big diffrence from the first workout to the second for chest shoulders tri and back.
                i hit the gym yesterday night and i was confident that im gonna make it happen and feel my workout more and enjoy it more.
                so started chest flat dumbell press:
                warm up sets:45kg-50-55-60-65- then 3 work sets of 15 reps 85kg rest pause with static hold but couldent make it more than 20 seconds static hold.then stretching i felt my chest was gonna blow up and this is the first time i see my chest having that pump.
                shoulders dumbell press:
                warm up sets:35kg-40kg-45kg and i felt i dont need warm up anymore so just went to work sets and did 3 sets of 15 reps 65kg rest pause with static hold at the end.and stretching.
                triceps:reverse smith bench press.3 warm up sets of 40kg 50kg 60kg and then to be honest i didint like that workout bcus i didint feel my triceps pumping so i traight went to cable and did 3 heavy sets rest paused with static hold and for the weight i dont actually know bcus the machine dosent have numbers but i can tell u i put all the plate in the machine and it was like 20 or 25 plates of 5 lb.streching
                back width:
                rear lat pull down:
                50 60 70 80 90(lb) not kg
                110(15)reps with static hold
                back thikness t bar
                20kg 25kg 30kg
                40kg 15reps with no rest pause and then stretching
                sorry i had to explain all the way how i did it to show u exactly what i did and if im on the right track to go next time will be just numbers and quiker.
                something else i have to say is when i finished my workout i was so tired and i never had that pump in my intire life of lifting weights.so im happy with it and will contunie and with ur help im gonna acheive what i wanna do.thanks


                ba


                warm up sets.

                Comment


                • #9
                  flat benching 85kg dumbels or is 85 the combined weight?

                  also set up journal like this
                  lt tt
                  flat bench 85kgx7,6,2 90kgx6,3,2

                  lt=last time tt=this time so you/we can see progression on exercises and list each rp set individually. most people dont worry to much about listing thier warmups on dc i dont think.

                  if you just dmbl pressed two 85 kg dmbls for reps next time post a video!
                  Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                  -John Ceasar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's flat dumbles bench 85kg next time I'll try to post a video on how I'm doing the low volume and the chest exercise

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by edgard View Post
                      sorry i had to explain all the way how i did it to show u exactly what i did and if im on the right track to go next time .
                      Edgard, it would be great if you posted your journal as lhart suggested. From what I'm reading, I think you're far from doing DC properly.

                      -S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

                      Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


                      www.TrueNutrition.com

                      2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by edgard View Post
                        It's flat dumbles bench 85kg next time I'll try to post a video on how I'm doing the low volume and the chest exercise
                        so you are using two 85kg dumbels at a body weight of less than 90 kgs?

                        that aprox 160lbs in each hand? right

                        by the way what is your native language?
                        Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                        -John Ceasar

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mm sorry to interrupt u guys but I promise I'll be exactly posting what u wanna see soon, well it's 85lb apparently bcus I'm sure I won't be lifting a man at the same weight as me in one hand.Monday I'll be writing all the weights down and will post it here. See I'm learning more now I'm Lebanese by the way I speack Arabic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by edgard View Post
                            Mm sorry to interrupt u guys but I promise I'll be exactly posting what u wanna see soon, well it's 85lb apparently bcus I'm sure I won't be lifting a man at the same weight as me in one hand.Monday I'll be writing all the weights down and will post it here. See I'm learning more now I'm Lebanese by the way I speack Arabic
                            ok thanks for the clarification
                            Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                            -John Ceasar

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              biceps ,legs
                              biceps:straight barbell standing,100lb 8 4 2 rest pause strech
                              squat:140kg 8 6 4
                              leg ext:45kg 8 6 2
                              leg press:240kg 8 4 2
                              hamstring:40kg 8 4 2
                              calves: 70kg i do it without counting the reps

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X