Rebuilding Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding Freak

Hello everyone, I haven't been on the boards in a looong time. Some of you may know me from Muscle Mayhem. Figured since we just purchased this fancy new laptop I would get myself involved with the online bodybuilding community again. Little backround on me.....Competed for a few years in New Jersey. Won my class at the Natural New Jersey show. That was my last show in 2001. Can't believe it's been that long. Moved to Missouri back in March 2006. Had two girls with Geneva13....some of you may know her from Muscle Mayhem. Last year about this time I was WAY out of shape. So I decided to get my fat ass back in the gym. I have stayed fairly consistent with my eating and training. Wanted to compete at the Muscle Mayhem in Kansas City in a few weeks but we made the decision that I wasn't going to be ready and pulled out and put all our focus on the Mr. Missouri in July.

I suppose the reason I'm starting this journal is to keep myself honest and hopefully get some feedback from the experts here. Although I only listen to one person for supplements, how much cardio, and dieting...I will take some tips for training. Since I believe I have hit some type of wall. Always wanted to learn how to train DC style since everyone I see online getting great results with it.

All I have to do today is cardio and take my weekly pics. AM weight was 205. Weight didn't change much from last week cause I couldn't get all my training in with Jennifer making up ALOT (nearly 100hrs) of time at school. All I could do was go to work and take care of the girls. If she didn't make up those hours the school would have kicked her out and she would have had to start all over again. That also means I would have had to pay all over again. That shit ain't happening. Lol.

Here goes nothing....hope to see some fimiliar faces posting.

Freak:hungry:
    Team Wolfpack

Did shoulders this morning. Felt really good since I had to take a few days of from training. Did 225lbs barbell overhead barbell press for a few sets at 12+ reps, which is pretty good for me, with no pain in my left shoulder. Also did 35 minutes of cardio in my target heart rate.

Got quads, and hams tomorrow. May go back in the evening and get in my 35 minutes of cardio since its my off day. I really need to get a piece of cardio equipment for the house. That way it makes everyones lives easier. Especially mine!

Freak
    Team Wolfpack

Comment

I love my treadmill I have in the basement! Great investment for sure!
      2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
      2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
      2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
      2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
      2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
      2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
      *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
      88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
      88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

F-ing destroyed legs tonight. Already sore. Not looking forward to the next couple of days hobbling around like I got a stick up my ass. Hahaha.

Freak
        Team Wolfpack

Comment

Had a great bi/tri workout on wednesday and decent chest workout this morning. Did 35 minutes cardio on both days post weight workout. Diet has been right on the money everyday. Need to start doing abs more than twice a week. Still not coming in as sharp as I'd like at this point in my prep. Back and calves tomorrow. This weekend will be conditioning work only. Thats where the home piece of cardio equipment would come in handy. Lol.

Freak:drama:
          Team Wolfpack

Comment

Welcome back.
            "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
            2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
            2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
            2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
            2002 NPC Western Carolina:
            2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

So last night, while in the middle of a squatting session, I started thinking about brownies. Outta nowhere brownies started consuming my every thought. No where in my thought process was I thinking about form or how each repetition was executed. I"m pretty sure at one point, during a heavier set, I even started to smell them. I think I'm loosing my f-ing mind

Freak
              Team Wolfpack

Comment

This Saturday I'll be 8 weeks out from the Mr. Missouri. Added a few OTC supps and they seems to be working rather well. I weighed myself this morning and I was 197.1 lbs. So hopefully by this weekend when I take pics I'll be around 195 with 8 weeks left. Looking to be a middleweight so I feel like I need to do a ton of work to get to that point, which I am TOTALLY up for! Feeling a little sluggish after cardio this morning. I'm going back later to blast legs. I know I'm not supposed to do cardio on leg days, but I'm pulling out all the stops. I don't want to have the feeling of, "I could have done more" or "only if I wasn't lazy that day cause I was tired." Fuck that....I'm goin' balls out. Whatever it takes.

Freak
                Team Wolfpack

Comment

If youre going to do cardio on leg day, no stepmill.
                  Twitter:@badbadleroyb

Comment

I did cardio on leg day all the time my last prep, I wouldnt do HIIT though.
                    2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
                    2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
                    2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
                    2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
                    2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
                    2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
                    *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
                    88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
                    88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy b View Post
                      If youre going to do cardio on leg day, no stepmill.
                      I did the treadmill after dropping off the girls at daycare. Nothing too drastic. Going back to do legs in a bit.

Freak :plane:
                      Team Wolfpack

Comment

Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
                        I did cardio on leg day all the time my last prep, I wouldnt do HIIT though.
                        I haven't done HIIT during this prep. Not really sure how its done. I'll google it.

Freak
                        Team Wolfpack

Comment

Less than 2 weeks outnow Everything seems to be going well. On cruise control right now.

Freak
                          Team Wolfpack

Comment

Working...
                          X