Welcome to Ultimate Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Ultimate Power

I have been lifting since September 09. I was at Ironaddicts.com for a while. Some people here may already know me. I am currently using my own routine to avoid being OCD. I am going to try 4 days a week or maybe even 3 or possibly 2 if my schedule gets more hectic.

I have been off for about 2 weeks because of exams and tommorrow will be my first workout back.
    Last edited by xfactor31; 04-20-2011, 12:08 AM.

Hey there, how are things going? Double logging it, or...? That, "was at IA for a while" sounds ominous.
    Andrew_s

Comment

Nothing wrong with double logging. I am now officially triple logging.
      FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
      If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

Upper Body Day

Medium Grip Bench Press 5 sets of 2 185lbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DdiB2iCAvc

Flat DB Bench Press 2 sets of 6 80lbs

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows 1 set of 10 150lbs, 1 set of 8 165lbs, 1 set of 10 135lbs

Rolling Tricep Extensions 1 set of 10 35lbs, 2 sets of 10 40lbs

OVERVIEW
        Bench felt ok for not benching in almost 3 weeks. I still have no fucking idea why the bar goes crooked on the way down. The cable rows were done super strict as well as the extensions there was less actual roll to them than I have ever done with them.
        Last edited by xfactor31; 04-20-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

In on first page.

Benching looks great man.

You're doing a Westside style routine now right?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_s View Post
            Hey there, how are things going? Double logging it, or...? That, "was at IA for a while" sounds ominous.
            Things are not going well. I might get kicked out of my program based on my marks. Training is really the last thing on my mind. Most of the members I like are over here any way so I guess you can say I have left IAs.

Originally posted by JohnCaesar View Post
            Nothing wrong with double logging. I am now officially triple logging.
            I couldn't imagine.

Originally posted by vkk View Post
            In on first page.

Benching looks great man.

You're doing a Westside style routine now right?
            It has elements of everything that has worked for me. And the DE and ME worked but only at times. So I am carefully adding it in.

Comment

Lower Body Day

Deadlifts 1 set of 3 315lbs 1 set of 3 335lbs 1 set of 0 385lbs

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 2 set of 8 225lbs

DB Snatches 1 set of 6 each arm 50lbs 1 set of 6 each arm 60lbs

Hammer Curls 2 sets of 7 50lbs

OVERVIEW
              Really shitty day overall. I am still depressed because I have not received back my marks yet.

Comment

Keep your chin up XF. Nothing you can do about the marks not being back yet.
                Stress and first week back, probably just a slow start. I don't doubt you will be back smashing it next week.

Was that conv deads? I think you normally log sumo if that is what you do.
                On the bench it looks like you bring the bar down maybe too slowly. Other than that looks good. Only thing I got.

I triple logged for a while. Mostly just tabs and C&P with some editing.
                39, 6', 216.5lbs~~Lifting since Dec '08~~MY LOG->Like a Monkey on a Cupcake
                RAW!!! 340/240/428/T=1008 (Dec 1st @211.5lbs)
                "MOTHER FUCKER LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS EXPLOSIVELY.
                IF YOUR SLOWING DOWN OR STRUGGLING TAKE SOME WEIGHT OFF!”

Just something I need to keep in mind.

Use KGM143 as a discount code at True Protein for a nice discount.

Comment

I can understand the lifting not being your main focus right now. Hoping for the best, man.
                  Andrew_s

Comment

Lower Body Day

Close Stance Squats 1 set of 3 231lbs, 1 set of 2 251lbs, 1 set of 2 261lbs, 2 sets of 2 281lbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPD7...el_video_title

Normal Stance Good Mornings 1 set of 8 191lbs, 2 sets of 6 201lbs

Wide Leg Press 3 sets of 8 360lbs

Pulldown Abs 1 set of 10 100lbs, 2 sets of 10 110lbs, 1 set of 10 130lbs

OVERVIEW
                    Decent Day overall. First time brinigng in my squat stance.
                    Last edited by xfactor31; 04-25-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Still squatting deep as heck. Nicely done XF.

Comment

Workouts are looking good man. If it makes ya feel any better this is my third time doing 2nd year of university haha
                        Armedcor's road to a strength base.

Comment

Litlte sigh of relief today. Got a D+ in phys II. Pretty good considering I thought I fialed the course. One more mark back and I can finally be relaxed.

Comment

D+ aint great but obv better than what you were expecting. Glad you passed at least and glad some of the weight is lifted from your shoulders.

Comment

hey man. good to see u over here.
                              Are you at university or school?
                              I got my exams in 2 or 3 weeks so im working on that kinda stuff too. Stay relaxed and i hope you do alright.

Then you can get back to working hard in the gym. The time off probably did you good anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X