9 weeks to the SE USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 weeks to the SE USA

Im proud to say Im now a member of TeamSkip, and will be following Skips instructions on my prep this time around. Im pretty Psyched about that! I had a choice of several very good prep guys, and I choose Skip. The guy is #1 in my book. He's got the attitude AND ability to help make me my best!

Im starting this prep at 235lbs after weighing in 2 weeks ago at 216lbs.
    This time Im going down to lightheavy weight. WOW.. that will be 90lbs in 5 months ( Jan 04 I was 285lbs)

Im a little nervous about hitting the satge at a National Qualifier with those freaky ass lightheavies... But I putting trust in the opinion of Skip, Randy and a few Judges that say its the way for me to go. This is going to be an intersting ride. Im ready . and I will post as much as I can to share this experience....

Well....Here we go! Wish me luck.......................
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Good Luck, Sweaty! I don't think you'll need it, just lots of fortitude and a LOVE of getting shredded. Being a huge monster is a thrill, but a different one than being a superfreak ripped rippling mass of sinew...

Enjoy the ride, my man.

-R
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Thanx Bro, I intend to!
      SweatMachine

Comment

Let us know how it goes...are you going to post pics ?

chris
        1994 JR.FLORIDA TEEN OVERALL CHAMPION

1994 ST.LOUIS TEEN HEAVYWEIGHT AND OVERALL CHAMPIOIN...

1997 SOUTHERN USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 CONTINENTAL USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 MIDWEST IRONMAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MIDWEST OPEN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MR.IOWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION & OVERALL

SPONSORED BODYBUILDER OF OPTIMUM NUTRITION AND AMERICAN BODYBUILDING PRODUCTS

Comment

Yea Chris---I'll post pics the same as I did my last contest prep, maybe better now that Ive had a little experience at it.
          SweatMachine

Comment

Sweat...you are an inspiration to all of us guys in the over 40 crowd!
            Good luck in your contest prep and do keep us posted on your progress..
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Hey SweatMachine, you got heart bro! Good luck in the show. Being light-heavy would only make you look tighter and larger than last show.

Comment

Thanx, The way I see it, being in the lightheavies @ the SE USA makes it absolutely impairative I come in it top condition. Those boys dont F-around!
                Im hoping that losing 15lbs of intramuscular/subQ fat and the associated water will have me shredded yet leave me with some thickness. Im excited about it, but to be honest pretty nervous about it too. Im gonna take it day by day. I know I can do this!!!

You guys are a great source of encouragement !
                SweatMachine

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                  Thanx, The way I see it, being in the lightheavies @ the SE USA makes it absolutely impairative I come in it top condition. Those boys dont F-around!
                  Im hoping that losing 15lbs of intramuscular/subQ fat and the associated water will have me shredded yet leave me with some thickness. Im excited about it, but to be honest pretty nervous about it too. Im gonna take it day by day. I know I can do this!!!

You guys are a great source of encouragement !
                  I can't wait to see your pic when that 15 lbs is gone; you're going to be a freak!!!!
                  "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

That's the attitude to have, Sweat. Take it a day at a time and have confidence
                    in yourself. Great move aligning with Skip. He's the best.

Just as anxious as you are, bro. Keep us posted and holler when you want to start posing regimen.

Comment

Going on 7th day of new diet. I feel good. workouts have been strong and hard. Im not ever really hungry, I guess its due to the 50% increase in calories from the last 4 weeks. Ive spoke to many people in the last week and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them thinks that I'll show very well in the lightheavies. So that is not an issues with me anymore. At first I was concerned about going that far down in weight, but time and time again I see the ripped guy usually has the edge with the judges. So be it.
                      Im planning on showing up at the SE USA, in front of almost ALL of the same judges from my last show, looking completely different. Somebody is going to be suprised!

Ive been able to focus 100% on this show, which in all honesty is what I have to do.
                      Its what Ive trained for , for over a year. The food I eat 8 times a day, day in/day out isnt an issue for me, it actually allows me to focus better, seeing how there is NO options in my diet...no decession to be made, no choice of entree.....As I eat, my mind is fully aware of why Im eating... this is becoming a 24hr obssession. I like it this way
                      SweatMachine

Comment

SM, you mind if I ask what a typical day's meal plan looks like or is that too much info to give out?

Comment

well it now 6 1/2 weeks out. Ive picked up the cardion and dropped the carbs...and still weigh 234lbs. Albiet , leaner fuller and bigger than @ 216lbs 4 weeks ago at my last show. hmmmmmm 198lbs is a loooooong ways away. Im just gonna get as lean aS POSSIBLE. SCREW THE WEIGHT CLASSES.
                          SweatMachine

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                            SM, you mind if I ask what a typical day's meal plan looks like or is that too much info to give out?
                            Allow me to answer this one, Sweaty: Yes, it is too much info to give out.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                              Allow me to answer this one, Sweaty: Yes, it is too much info to give out.

Skip

I was trying to catch him in a low carb moment!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X