X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JNo20 View Post
    Check my sig

Workouts are impressive as usual, ROB!
    i thought a funnier thing he said was the only 2 types of good fat, mammaries and fried chicken

Comment

• PM 6-7-07 back bi's

back

front wide pulldowns palms facing in
      150x15
      170x12
      190x12
      220x12
      240x9 x7 x5
      180x20

smith shrugs
      135x20
      225x20
      315x15
      405x15
      455x10
      495x10
      585x8

hammer mts low row
      80x12
      100x12
      120x10
      150(stack)x8-My lats felt this one!!!
      100x17

smith bent rows
      135x15
      185x12
      225x12
      275x8
      315x6

Icarian rear delts
      100x12
      110x12
      120x10
      140x8 x6 x5
      90x20

Biceps

hammer mts curls
      30x15
      40x15
      50x12
      60x9 x7 x4

Hammer curls
      50'sx12
      60'sx10
      70'sx8
      If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:

Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

• Rob... Did you have time to work today??? Jesus Man... those sets and all those reps, you must have spent hours in that garage today!!!! Nicely done.
        A shit ton of weight moved a shit ton of times repeatedly yields dividends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitamin S View Post
          Rob... Did you have time to work today??? Jesus Man... those sets and all those reps, you must have spent hours in that garage today!!!! Nicely done.
          went to the gym today-air conditioning and women-lots

most of my workouts only take an hour-it was about 1:30 today because i started bullshitting with a friend after the shurgs for 10 mins.......I move fairly quick thru these sets-first 3 sets are like RP sets one after the other then i start to sit for a min or 2 between the last 2 and the RP set

Yeah i started at 5:30pm and walked out the gym at 6:50pm-like i said i was running my mouth for 10 mins after shrugs
          Last edited by ROB550; 06-07-2007, 10:03 PM.
          If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

Comment

• Gotta love summertime and hot babes at the gym with nothing on!!!! woo hoo go get em big daddy!!! I have all I can handle with me all the time...good thing she trains with me everyday too.. hope all is well.. stay cool man.... Sam
            A shit ton of weight moved a shit ton of times repeatedly yields dividends...

Comment

• am cardio

cardio this morning
              life cycle-hills level 12 30 mins

Calf's
              Cybex calf sled
              alt in/out
              180x25x2 sets
              230x15-20x4 sets

legs this afternoon!

Comment

• legs and deadlifts

Calfs

Cybex calf sled
                90x25 out
                180x20 out
                230x15-20x2 sets out
                230x15-20x2 set in

smith squats
                95x20
                135x15
                135x12
                185x12
                225x15x4 sets
                185x15x3 sets

Icarian lying leg curls
                100x12
                120x12
                150x12
                180x15 x8 x6

Icarian leg extension
                100x15
                120x15
                140x12 x9 x7

Convent deadlifts off 4" blocks
                135x12x2 sets
                185x12x4 sets

lower back has been fired up since last fridays VAXD session, but these dead felt great-going to start working them again one workout sumos on the smith the next convent free weight off 4" blocks going to take the convent deads slow nd build up again I dont think I'll ever beat my PR of 575x3 off the ground again thu!LOL I really dont even wont to try that!

Comment

• Sunday

12 miles or so bike ride pulling my kids then a bunch of stuff at the playground with running in circles pushing this thing that spined-it was work
                  bunch of chins on the jungle gym sets

legs are sore back feels a lot better(after doing real deadlifts-go figure)

Thinking about a new workout schedule layout think this may be a god layout with 2 off days during the week so if im working or flying and switch up the off days and still get a 2 day break within 7 days

Mon-chest/shoulders tris basic workout ive been doing 1 iso/1 press movement
                  Tues-back/biceps/shrugs/rear delts
                  wed-legs
                  thurs-off
                  Fri or sat- chest/should/tri/back width/back thick-rows/rear delts
                  sat or sun-legs/deads/shurgs??/biceps

Unsure if im going to shrug with leg and deadlifts or not

So, thurs is off then depending on schedule fri/sat/sun is off day-going to shoot for Thursdays and Sundays as off days

this way everthing gets hit twice in 7 days and the second round will be less volume, then the first round workout-see how this pounds out

Comment

• looks like a good layout to me Rob. great workouts mate. and goodto see your trying to pull conventional, definately doing the right thing going slow - thats why i use the hammer dead machine - not as jarring as normal deads so my back appeciates that. and 575x 3!!!! that is awesome strength!
                    "The only person that gains from massive steroid use is the dealer" - Lee Priest

"I did shag an older 'milf type' recently - 35-36ish - thats about the oldest! I like how with the older ones there are less games. A bit saggier, but better technique." - Redskull

"I've never been caught wanking." - IronBrendan

"my poop shoot was clogged up tighter than a nun's happy place." - DuckDuckGoose

"my nipples look like torpedo's and I can't get Pink's "Stupid girls" out of my head" - Redskull

Comment

• Originally posted by ROB550 View Post

legs are sore back feels a lot better(after doing real deadlifts-go figure)
                      ive noticed this as well, if i DL in the 70-80% or 1RM range it 'tightens' my back up and there isnt as much discomfort if it was bugging me

Comment

• Originally posted by JT1 View Post
                        looks like a good layout to me Rob. great workouts mate. and goodto see your trying to pull conventional, definately doing the right thing going slow - thats why i use the hammer dead machine - not as jarring as normal deads so my back appeciates that. and 575x 3!!!! that is awesome strength!
                        the thing thu is 575x3 was a long time and a few disc ago!

Comment

• 6-11-07 AM cardio abs calfs

cybex arch trainer run 30 mins-500 cals burned

calfs

Cybex calf sled
                          out
                          90x25
                          180x20
                          205x20
                          225x20
                          270x16 x15 x14
                          in
                          270x18 x15 x15

Abs
                          nautliis ab crunch
                          150x30
                          170x22
                          190x16
                          150x20
                          130x25

leg raises on leg curl
                          30x15x4 sets

Comment

• Pm 6-11-07

Ate some good carbs and food this weekend but did a lot of cardio type shit and bodyweight is down under 250 even after a nice wheat crust pizza last night.......what i find strange is after high carbs i feel weak and tired as with low carb days-i feel good for the most part will start losing strength after a few days but anyways...............

Shoulders

side lateral dumbells
                            25'sx15
                            35'sx12
                            40'sx12
                            45'sx12
                            50'sx8 drop set 40'sx8 30'sx10

Seated dumbell presses
                            45'sx12
                            55'sx12
                            65'sx12
                            75'sx12
                            90'sx8
                            50'sx20 man this was rough!!!

Chest

Flat dumbell flies
                            40'sx15
                            50'sx12
                            60'sx12
                            70'sx10

hammer mts incline mach
                            50x15
                            70x12
                            90x12
                            110x12
                            120x10-heaviest yet on these
                            80x20

triceps

skull crushers olympic bar
                            95x15
                            135x12
                            155x12
                            185x8
                            135x16

Icarian dip mach
                            140x12
                            160x12
                            180x12
                            200x8 x6 x3

DONE

Comment

• good lookin sessions rob, and after listening to you advice im getting a correct fitting bench shirt. im amped!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5luke2 View Post
                                good lookin sessions rob, and after listening to you advice im getting a correct fitting bench shirt. im amped!
                                no problem glad to help-just becareful-rethinking i would stay with speed work on the band day and heavy rack lockouts(about 4-5") off the chest so more of a partial bench-even maybe do 3-4 boards on this day
                                Heavy shirt work and the bands will get you so stick with speed with the bands35-45% of your shit max.......dont do singles with them

The guys that I trained with(havent in a few months) all made big ass jumps in their bench at the same weight class, but you have to off after 12-14 weeks at most or you will fry yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X