80x15

biceps

barbell curls
    65x15
    95x12
    115x8 x6 x5

hammer mts curl alternate
    40x12x3 sets
    If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:

Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

• 320 x 8! nice squating bro... just beenreading a few pages back thats an insane rack deadlift you got!
      what are your lifting stats like?

Comment

• Originally posted by alex View Post
        320 x 8! nice squating bro... just beenreading a few pages back thats an insane rack deadlift you got!
        thanks Alex........before i crippled myself i could actually deadlift pretty well, pulled in the mid 600's in competion, the rack deadlifts are feeling ok working the lower back without putting it in a bind! which is a nice feeling-have a good one
        If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

Comment

• how did you cripple yourself if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

how did you cripple yourself if you dont mind me asking?
            oh no..........powerlift meet in 1997 I blew out L4/L5 pulling an opener of 622. then over the next 4-5 years the disc slowely degenrated and started pinching off my nerves. I went thru VAXD and im pretty normal now.....i just dont like to put my lower back in an all out grind, its a scary feeling and not being able to walk wasnt fun

Comment

• damn that doesnt sound like fun. must have been hell to get back to where you are now!

Comment

• Originally posted by ROB550 View Post
                oh no..........powerlift meet in 1997 I blew out L4/L5 pulling an opener of 622. then over the next 4-5 years the disc slowely degenrated and started pinching off my nerves. I went thru VAXD and im pretty normal now.....i just dont like to put my lower back in an all out grind, its a scary feeling and not being able to walk wasnt fun
                That story just made me cringe. One of my biggest fears (aside from the usual zombies/vampires) is developing a back issues, especially slipping a disc. How in the blue hell are you even lifting now???
                sigpic

"So you don't want to train? Good, stay home. It's just more Jiu-Jitsu for me."
                - Ralph Gracie

Comment

• Originally posted by bcylee View Post
                  That story just made me cringe. One of my biggest fears (aside from the usual zombies/vampires) is developing a back issues, especially slipping a disc. How in the blue hell are you even lifting now???
                  I suffered with lower back issues and lockups for years-1997 at the La. St meet I blew L4/L5 I heard-felt the popping, lost my legs for a little bit.....stupid thing is it let up after 2 weeks and i felt almost normal, but ever time after that i tried to pull of 550-600 I would be laid up for 1 to 3 weeks, got worse over a few years, til I lost my legs and couldnt walk in Sept 2003.....got MRI'ed and saw the damage, so I opted for VAXD over surgery and I not totally 100% but I can pretty much do anything and I havent had any nerve problems or lockups in since going thru the VAXD, My lower back just doesnt like to be put into a all out strain anymore! it doesnt feel right, I think its mostly arthritisis. Sumos, smithmach, and now rack deadlifts dont seem to bother me.

I loved deadlifting.....It was my favorite workout before I went down, now im feeling that way about rack deadlifts!
                  Last edited by ROB550; 11-25-2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

how did you cripple yourself if you dont mind me asking?
                    He actually crippled himself by doing a marathon fuck fest competition and he was trying a new move that he was warned against doing, the last one to attempt it actually spontneously combusted, Rob was lucky, just the disc material between his vertebrae schmelted apart... But, with new science, Rob can be better than he was before... Lovin the new, old school, Rob on stage Avitar... Back in 82' I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile
                    A shit ton of weight moved a shit ton of times repeatedly yields dividends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitamin S View Post
                      He actually crippled himself by doing a marathon fuck fest competition and he was trying a new move that he was warned against doing, the last one to attempt it actually spontneously combusted, Rob was lucky, just the disc material between his vertebrae schmelted apart... But, with new science, Rob can be better than he was before... Lovin the new, old school, Rob on stage Avitar... Back in 82' I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile
                      LOL.............oh i used to squat 4000lbs for 3 reps when that avi was taken!
                      I just forgot to mention that......

Comment

• am cardio abs and calfs

Cardio
                        Cybex arc trainer
                        50 mins 800 cals burned

Calfs
                        Cybex calf sled
                        180x25x2 sets
                        230x20x2 sets
                        270x20x2 sets

Abs
                        Perfect ab crunches
                        100 reps in 5 sets

Nautillus ab crunch
                        150x25 x25 x20 x15

Went and got the lower backed VAXD this morning

Comment

• PM c-s-t a night of pressing

Chest

Barbell incline bench
                          barx20
                          95x20
                          135x20
                          185x12
                          225x5
                          245x5
                          275x5
                          315x4-spot on 5th
                          225x12 x6 x4

free motion seated cable chest press
                          80x15
                          100x12
                          120x12
                          140x8 drop set 100x10 drop set 80x10

free motion seated cable flies
                          60x20

shoulders

smith seated front presses
                          95x15
                          135x12
                          185x12
                          225x8
                          245x8-shoulder felt like it was coming unglued on last 2 reps!!
                          185x12 x8 x7

free motion seated cable shoulder press
                          80x12
                          90x11
                          100x11

side lateral dumbell raises
                          30'sx20

Tricpes

pushdowns
                          100x12
                          110x12
                          120x10

dips
                          bodyweight x14 x10 x7
                          Last edited by ROB550; 11-26-2007, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitamin S View Post
                            Almost took the team to State eh?

Solid pressing man, and lookin jacked in the avi; back in the day eh.
                            sigpic

"So you don't want to train? Good, stay home. It's just more Jiu-Jitsu for me."
                            - Ralph Gracie

Comment

• awsome looking avi dude! it amazes me the weight you can get when you looked that jacked 4000x 3 is awsome!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcylee View Post
                                Almost took the team to State eh?

Solid pressing man, and lookin jacked in the avi; back in the day eh.
                                that avi was from 4 hours ago............I just ate a lot of rice for dinner!

Comment

Working...
                                X