Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. P's Comeback Log

Sunday, 11/29/20 (Week1)

Its time to get back into shape. I have been hit or miss with training lately, diet, and overall life.

I have been very busy working lately as I problem saying "no" to more patients. At a time like this with this COVID 19 floating around, seems like a lot of work is a good thing to have. I do need more balance when it comes to work/marriage/fun time/bodybuilding.

However, I need to stop neglecting my body and start to give it the proper diet, training, and look it needs.

I am going to detail in the journal my comeback to getting in damn good shape before my 30th birthday in a couple months.

With Skip moving down the street from me, I am ready to get back to where I used to be.

I will be training 4 days a week starting tomorrow 11/30/20.

Monday-Chest/Delts
    Tuesday- Back/Rear Delts
    Wenesday- Off
    Thursday- Arms
    Friday- Legs

I am not looking forward to stepping on the scale or taking a progress pic tomorrow but, it has to be done.

I took last week off completely from the gym so tomorrow I should be all refreshed.

I am hoping my wife will be joining me in the gym for training as Skip is will be training at the gym I training at with Melissa. I am hoping this helps give my wife some motivation to train with me however we will see.

Starting Diet is going to look like this....

Meal 1 (9:00 am)
    • 2 scoops Team Skip Protein
    • 1 oz cashews

Meal 2 (11:00 am)
    • 50g protein chicken breast
    • 8 oz cheese
    • 1/2 oz cashews

Meal 3 (1:30 pm)
    • 50g protein chicken breast
    • 30g carbs from Oatmeal/Fruit
    • 1 tbsp PB

Meal 4 (3:30 pm about an 1.5 prior to train)
    • 50g protein from Lean Ground beef
    • 30g carbs Seeds of Change Brown/Red Rice
    • 1/2 tbsp olive oil

Train (Intra 15g EAA)

Meal 5 (PostWorkout)
    • 60g carbs from Chex/Oatmeal Bars
    • 50g protein from team skip

Meal 6 (7-8pm)
    • 50g protein from steak/fish
    • 30g carbs from Seeds of Change Brown/Red Rice
    • 1 tbsp olive oil

Its time to get some rest and wake up early tomorrow to prep for the day and be efficient as possible.

Remember: Consistency produces results in all aspects of life.

January 4th, 2020 (Day1 )

First day back in the gym for the new year.

Felt Great!

Woke up this morning did 20min fasted cardio, then went to gym and knocked out some chest/shoulders/abs/calves. Came home and walked around the neighborhood. Cut on time so only Did 3 of my meals with carbs.

I will step on the scale tomorrow....

Lowest I have been since starting was 213.8 and highest was 222

Time too get shredded and back in shape.

I have some great motivation going forward as I am very optimistic about a lot of things in my life I will disclose later.
    Last edited by Petros; 01-05-2021, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Tuesday, January 5th, 2020 (Day 2)

I hated stepping on the scale as I knew even though I don't look like a fat ass, I wouldn't like the number for the weight I would be at and shape.

216.8 this morning

Knocked out 20 min of fasted cardio.

Back/Rear Felt tonight. All meals prepped and packed.

Busy today with about 10-12 patients, seems never ending but the hard work will pay off.

Juan... I'm coming for you malaga.

Comment

Working...
      X