No announcement yet.

Lifting stuff in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice plan and layout, if I wake up hungry at night I'll throw down 2 cups fairlife whole milk and it usually does the trick or I'll add some fat to my last meal at night but when I wake up for cardio I'm usually starving.

Comment

Originally posted by justaguy View Post
      Nice plan and layout, if I wake up hungry at night I'll throw down 2 cups fairlife whole milk and it usually does the trick or I'll add some fat to my last meal at night but when I wake up for cardio I'm usually starving.
      Good call. Yeah I'm protein powder and pb kinda guy myself.

Haven't updated in a few days. Still training, stillwstill tweaking diet. Weight has been up and down between 233 and 241.

Comment

Have done ome a pretty poor job of gaining weight of late. Getting too caught up in thinking about carb cycling or high days or my post-workout meal and other social media stuff. Finally starting to bleed over into performance.

This is my reminder to myself to buckle down.

Comment

Still around, still lifting in the garage. Have done a better job of gaining a couple of pounds, averaging closer to 239 these days.

Lifts still progressing alright. Deload week on Mag/Ort deadlifts and otherwise hit all prescribed reps. Off day today

Comment

Working...
          X