Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accountability Log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Got my plan;

    Training days 301 Pro, 404 Carbs, 56.5 Fat, 3328.5 Cals
    Non Training Days 287.5 Pro, 88.5 Carbs, 66 Fat, 2094 Cals

    Training 5 Days per week
    Day 1 off or repeat
    Day 2 Chest/tri's
    Day 3 Back
    Day 4 Quads/Calves
    Day 5 Off
    Day 6 Delts/Bi's
    Day 7 Hams/Glutes
    Last edited by justaguy; 07-23-2020, 02:24 PM.

    Comment


    • Ganggreen
      Ganggreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow big discrepancy in calories. Interesting. Is that something you'd normally do or new for you?

  • #92
    In the off season it's a big swing, but dieting no, he has me doing 40 minutes of cardio 5-7x a week also to keep from getting fat. I like him because he also does Super supp coaching, health coaching, diet, supplementation and cardio

    Comment


    • #93
      07/21/2020
      am
      40 minutes walking

      pm
      Flat Smith Press 250x8
      Incline Smith 225x8 drop 180x12
      Pec Deck 150x12
      Machine Press 150x15/10/5 30 Rwst Paused
      45s Flye Stretch

      Skulls 70 + EZ Bar x12
      Rope Pressdown 120x12/8/4 24 Rest Paused
      DB Overhead Ext 85x12
      45s Tricep Stretch

      45 minute workout.loved it

      750TE, 500DD 400PE If you know you know going to add MK677 25mg in am soon

      Comment


      • #94
        7/22/2020
        am
        40 minutes

        pm
        Assisted Pullups BW-50x8, BW-50x8 drop BW-70x12 45s hang after last rep
        TBar Row 185x12
        1 Arm DB Row 105x10
        Str8 Arm Cable Pullover 70x15 R/P 70x10
        Machine Row 135x15 drop 105x10 drop 85x10
        BB Curl [email protected]

        Comment


        • #95
          7/23/2020
          Leg Press 810x12/6/3 21 Rest Paused
          Squat 315x10, 275x8
          Leg Ext 140x12 drop 110x10 drop 75x10
          Hack Squat 270x15, 360x10
          45s quad stretch

          Stand Calf Raise DC Style [email protected] 30s rest between sets

          Comment


          • #96
            7/25
            Smith military press 230x8 drop 180x12
            Seated Laterals 25's x13/9/4 26 rest paused
            incline BB raise 40x20 drop 20x20
            rear delt swing 40x35 drop 20x25
            shrug 270x8,8,18
            preacher curl 80x12/8 20 rest paused
            DB hammer curl 40x12 drop 20x20
            cable curl 100x12 + 45s I so hold

            Comment


            • #97
              7/26
              Lying Leg Curl
              130x10
              130x10+6 partials
              RDL
              315x8
              275x15
              Seated Leg Curl
              135x10
              150x10
              Seated Calf Raise
              [email protected] DCStyle

              Weight 223.2

              Comment


              • #98
                Originally posted by justaguy View Post
                07/21/2020
                am
                40 minutes walking

                pm
                Flat Smith Press 250x8
                Incline Smith 225x8 drop 180x12
                Pec Deck 150x12
                Machine Press 150x15/10/5 30 Rwst Paused
                45s Flye Stretch

                Skulls 70 + EZ Bar x12
                Rope Pressdown 120x12/8/4 24 Rest Paused
                DB Overhead Ext 85x12
                45s Tricep Stretch

                45 minute workout.loved it

                750TE, 500DD 400PE If you know you know going to add MK677 25mg in am soon
                Flat Smith Press 260x10
                Incline Smith 235x10 drop 190x12
                Pec Deck 165x12
                Machine Press 165x13/9/5 27 Rest Paused
                45s Flye Stretch

                Skulls 80 + EZ Bar x11
                Rope Pressdown 140x10/5/3 18 Rest Paused
                DB Overhead Ext 90x12
                45s Tricep Stretch

                weight 221

                Comment


                • #99
                  Originally posted by justaguy View Post
                  7/22/2020
                  am
                  40 minutes

                  pm
                  Assisted Pullups BW-50x8, BW-50x8 drop BW-70x12 45s hang after last rep
                  TBar Row 185x12
                  1 Arm DB Row 105x10
                  Str8 Arm Cable Pullover 70x15 R/P 70x10
                  Machine Row 135x15 drop 105x10 drop 85x10
                  BB Curl [email protected]
                  7/28/20
                  Assisted Pullups BW-35x8, BW-35x8 drop BW-50x12 45s hang after last rep
                  TBar Row 225x12
                  1 Arm DB Row 110x10
                  Str8 Arm Cable Pullover 80x15 R/P 80x10
                  Machine Row 150x12 drop 1120x10 drop 90x10

                  weight:225.1

                  Comment


                  • How's the diet feeling so far? Only been a week or so, but enjoying it well enough?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ganggreen View Post
                      How's the diet feeling so far? Only been a week or so, but enjoying it well enough?
                      Yeah surprisingly I've actually lost weight on high calories. I'm enjoying fish and hamburger, rice and cream of rice. My back is growing, my wife showed me new stretch marks so all in all well.

                      Comment


                      • 7/29 221.8

                        Leg Press
                        860×12/5/3 20 Rest Paused
                        Squat
                        335×10
                        285×15
                        Leg Ext
                        150x15 drop 120×10 drop 90x20
                        Hack Squat
                        410×8
                        320×15
                        45s Quad Stretch
                        Standing Calf Press
                        [email protected] 30s rest
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by justaguy View Post
                          7/25
                          Smith military press 230x8 drop 180x12
                          Seated Laterals 25's x13/9/4 26 rest paused
                          incline BB raise 40x20 drop 20x20
                          rear delt swing 40x35 drop 20x25
                          shrug 270x8,8,18
                          preacher curl 80x12/8 20 rest paused
                          DB hammer curl 40x12 drop 20x20
                          cable curl 100x12 + 45s I so hold
                          Smith military press 240x8 drop 190x13
                          Seated Laterals 30's x12/8/4 24 rest paused
                          incline BB raise 60x10 drop 30x20
                          rear delt swing 40x35 drop 20x25
                          shrug 315x8,8,8
                          preacher curl 90x12/8 20 rest paused
                          DB hammer curl 45x12 drop 25x20
                          cable curl 110x12 + 45s Iso hold

                          weight 224.6

                          Comment


                          • 40 minute walk in the AM, taking a rest day from the gym, actually looking forward to less calories lol

                            Comment


                            • 7/31/2020
                              Leg Cur
                              140x10
                              140x10+6 partials
                              RDL
                              335x8
                              285x15
                              Seared Leg Curl
                              150x10
                              165x12 drop 90x21
                              High Wide Single Leg Press
                              130x15
                              150x15
                              170x12
                              Lunges
                              50 Reps 3 sets

                              8/1/2020
                              Flat Smith
                              270x10
                              Inc Smith
                              245x10 drop 200x10
                              Pec Deck
                              165x12
                              Machine Press
                              180x15/6/4 24 rest paused
                              Skulls
                              110x12
                              X Body Extensions
                              120x13/6/3 22 Rest Paused
                              Overhead DB EXT
                              95x15

                              Weight 228.4

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X