• Show
Clear All

• gg101
    replied
    Originally posted by bill2 View Post
    Hey mate what's up??
    Any updates from u..?
    How things going on.,?
    nutrition training supps bodywheight etc..?
    Hope your injuries healing up fast!
    Hi bud

I have a log update below

hope your well

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    Hi Team
    Been nearly 2 weeks since i last updated with you all

So body weight is 218.8lbs.. a tad softer however strength is at all time highest

since the deload i've been super fresh.. i didn't even realise how fatigued i really was lol..

So not much has changed
    food is the same
    drugs are the same
    and the offseason goal is the same GET MASSIF!

Hip is all good and we are back to original leg day rotations and bloody hell it feels like i'm a leg day virgin lol..
    Lifts have been progressing nicely and every session is a progression in lifts. - thats how we approach each session " I will progress these lifts at any means necessary"

Going to trial some BPC-157 so will update you all on how it goes down

Current pics are below

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Leave a comment:

• bill2
    replied
    Hey mate what's up??
    Any updates from u..?
    How things going on.,?
    nutrition training supps bodywheight etc..?
    Hope your injuries healing up fast!

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    Hi Team,
    how are we all ????
    Okay update from me.. (been while)
    217.2 last check in ( Thursday 6th Aug ) Photos below

Strength is still progressing, food and AAS is the same everything is going very well
    HOWEVER, weight isn't coming on as fast as we would like..
    Also, its been about a year since we got rid of any fatigue... lol we go til the wheels fall off.. now the wheels are half off JP has given be 5 Days of FULL rest
    3 days in and i can tell you i now i didn't even realised how fatigued i was.. sometimes determination and passion can blunt how your body feels.

So come after this rest we should be nice and responsive.. see some lovely progression in lifts leading to lovely progress in physique and BW

Hip update.. hip is back to 100%
    last pull session i started rack pulls and did hack squats on legs

Overall things are about to get interesting and I can't wait
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    Originally posted by Ganggreen View Post
    Been seeing Hunter's impressive stuff on IG, but I can't get into the actual shows. Do you watch them? Or are you just interested in the results?
    Plenty of content on IG after the show.. depending on the time of the show.. its better than staying up as I need my sleep to make sure I'm Growing as fast as possible lol.. obviously UK US time difference

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    Originally posted by Roche View Post
    Updated list has him on it (http://npcnewsonline.com/2020-ifbb-t...s-list/618715/). I'm also interested in seeing Justin Maki's size improvements.
    Yes Awesome news!! very much looking forward to the show, will be interesting to see how he shapes up to the other guys

Leave a comment:

• Roche
    replied
    Been seeing Hunter's impressive stuff on IG, but I can't get into the actual shows. Do you watch them? Or are you just interested in the results?
    Probably won't watch the Tampa just because they're charging $35 for Saturday's live stream only. I usually watch the bigger shows (Olympia, Arnold, New York Pro). Depends on how stacked the line up is and if there's someone I'm a big fan of. If Hunter qualifies for Olympia by winning his first pro show that would be unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• Ganggreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Roche
    replied
    Updated list has him on it (http://npcnewsonline.com/2020-ifbb-t...s-list/618715/). I'm also interested in seeing Justin Maki's size improvements.

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    Originally posted by Roche View Post

Solid progress, keep it up. I thought Iain was competing at Tampa but don't see him on the list (http://www.ifbbpro.com/all-categorie...ampa-pro-xiii/). If he is I'm definitely rooting for the fellow Canadian. It will be interesting to see Hunter in his pro debut.
    Same here bud.. I hope it's just human error that his name has been missed on the list.. If he is (fingers crossed) the comparison between Hunter and Iain will be awesome

Leave a comment:

• Roche
    replied
    Originally posted by gg101 View Post
    Hi guys

Update from myself
    217.0lbs now (pictures below)

Leg day variation has been doing its thing, however I feel like i can go back to leg press and squats etc.. this week

Been having chiro once per week and this will carry over into my routine now ..I feel like i carry enough muscle for this to be beneficial and great to keep everything 100% as possible..

All lifts are progressing and training couldn't any more awesome.. well maybe if James Hollingshead was my training partner lol that would make it a little more awesome haha

Looks like the bodybuilding season is under way and shows are going forward.. who's looking forward to the Tampa Pro ? who do you have winning ?
    Solid progress, keep it up. I thought Iain was competing at Tampa but don't see him on the list (http://www.ifbbpro.com/all-categorie...ampa-pro-xiii/). If he is I'm definitely rooting for the fellow Canadian. It will be interesting to see Hunter in his pro debut.

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    Hi guys

Update from myself
    217.0lbs now (pictures below)

Leg day variation has been doing its thing, however I feel like i can go back to leg press and squats etc.. this week

Been having chiro once per week and this will carry over into my routine now ..I feel like i carry enough muscle for this to be beneficial and great to keep everything 100% as possible..

All lifts are progressing and training couldn't any more awesome.. well maybe if James Hollingshead was my training partner lol that would make it a little more awesome haha

Looks like the bodybuilding season is under way and shows are going forward.. who's looking forward to the Tampa Pro ? who do you have winning ?

This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied
    A little update from me
    Back to training a varation of legs
    Still on loading through the hips till its 100% - we don't want this short term injury and long term one
    I can progress these lifts we can still improve my legs
    currently 215.6lbs
    just 1.4lbs off highest body weight and we are in a better Body comp
    Keeping my neat level at 8k steps, no more or no less! keeping the the weight we put on good weight
    7.5 weeks in to the push so now everything is working beautifully

I would like to see this push get me to 235-240lbs however pictures will speak 1000 words lol

Hope we are all good and looking forward to the gyms opening on the 25th in the UK!!
    to all my US people I got your gyms are staying open and your staying safe and making gains !!!!
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Leave a comment:

• gg101
    replied

Good to hear you're healing up. May the injury gods be with you.

Congratulations on the championship then! Hell of a season for Liverpool.

I adopted Spurs as my team. Basically because I am a big NY Jets fan (similar little brother feeling between NY Jets and Giants and Spurs/Arsenal). Big fan of football, even the (admittedly minor league) MLS version.
    ​​​​​​

​​​​
    Yes hell of a season to say the lease!!!!
    thats awesome buddy..
    Tbh as i've got more in to bodybuilding the less football i watch without thinking about it

Leave a comment:

• Ganggreen
    replied
    Originally posted by gg101 View Post

Thank you buddy injury is getting better by the day been a week without training legs however hopefully Friday will be the day.. Still progressed lifts in pull and push
    Liverpool FC buddy !!!!
    My family are Arsenal or liverpool.. and when i was little i chose to sit next to my grandad on the Liverpool sofa lol so Liverpool has always been my team
    Good to hear you're healing up. May the injury gods be with you.

Congratulations on the championship then! Hell of a season for Liverpool.

I adopted Spurs as my team. Basically because I am a big NY Jets fan (similar little brother feeling between NY Jets and Giants and Spurs/Arsenal). Big fan of football, even the (admittedly minor league) MLS version.
    ​​​​​​

​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X