Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gingers Offseason journal coached by JP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by bill2 View Post


    thanks mate..! Pretty good explanation !! If you don't mind how you progressed your calories and macros through those two years from 167 to 217 pounds..?
    Tbh mate, I don't track my calories or macros enough to tell you I've done it a few time for youtube videos to let everyone know when the question comes around a lot lol .. I'm due to make a full day of eating for this current push however only 6 weeks in i'll wait til 8-10 weeks before making one ..
    Jordan gives me a food plan and i just follow that religiously

    What i can tell you is that as i've got bigger the more food I have had .. As said before the bigger the body the more food is warranted.. so as we have got heavier the more the food I've had..
    when food has been increases its been across all Carbs, Fats and Protein

    Comment


    • #62
      Excellent progress brother. You're going to be a whole new bb'er next time you step on stage!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
        Excellent progress brother. You're going to be a whole new bb'er next time you step on stage!
        Thank you buddy they are very kind words .. I believe that too

        Comment


        • #64
          Hi team

          Another update from me
          Food is the same as the last update
          weighed in at 215 this morning

          Ran into a minor hiccup this week.. as going for my top set on leg press during legs on tuesday evening i popped a few fibers for sure and need some well earned chiro.. whatever happened meant i couldn't put weight on my left leg.. however my chiro favours me due to my potenial ( his words not mine) so i went over there right away and he did some pelvic alinement stuff and i went out there walking on my own
          I have managed to carry on training pull (with no hip hinge exercise) and push
          I feel like i will be ready to train legs again on wednesday as this hip is getting better every day .. Now i have little no pain and just tender in the area ( like being kicked in football soccer for you US guys)

          A few pictures of me below nothing much to see.. however progression in lifts and strength is dictating we are putting on tissue
          The creation of the REAL GINGER mass Monster has begun
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by gg101 View Post
            Hi team

            Another update from me
            Food is the same as the last update
            weighed in at 215 this morning

            Ran into a minor hiccup this week.. as going for my top set on leg press during legs on tuesday evening i popped a few fibers for sure and need some well earned chiro.. whatever happened meant i couldn't put weight on my left leg.. however my chiro favours me due to my potenial ( his words not mine) so i went over there right away and he did some pelvic alinement stuff and i went out there walking on my own
            I have managed to carry on training pull (with no hip hinge exercise) and push
            I feel like i will be ready to train legs again on wednesday as this hip is getting better every day .. Now i have little no pain and just tender in the area ( like being kicked in football soccer for you US guys)

            A few pictures of me below nothing much to see.. however progression in lifts and strength is dictating we are putting on tissue
            The creation of the REAL GINGER mass Monster has begun
            Looking good despite the injury. The thickening continues. Speaking of football, who's your Premier League team? I am an American, but hyped for Tottenham v. Arsenal this morning

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Ganggreen View Post

              Looking good despite the injury. The thickening continues. Speaking of football, who's your Premier League team? I am an American, but hyped for Tottenham v. Arsenal this morning
              Thank you buddy injury is getting better by the day been a week without training legs however hopefully Friday will be the day.. Still progressed lifts in pull and push
              Liverpool FC buddy !!!!
              My family are Arsenal or liverpool.. and when i was little i chose to sit next to my grandad on the Liverpool sofa lol so Liverpool has always been my team

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by gg101 View Post

                Thank you buddy injury is getting better by the day been a week without training legs however hopefully Friday will be the day.. Still progressed lifts in pull and push
                Liverpool FC buddy !!!!
                My family are Arsenal or liverpool.. and when i was little i chose to sit next to my grandad on the Liverpool sofa lol so Liverpool has always been my team
                Good to hear you're healing up. May the injury gods be with you.

                Congratulations on the championship then! Hell of a season for Liverpool.

                I adopted Spurs as my team. Basically because I am a big NY Jets fan (similar little brother feeling between NY Jets and Giants and Spurs/Arsenal). Big fan of football, even the (admittedly minor league) MLS version.
                ​​​​​​

                ​​​​

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Ganggreen View Post

                  Good to hear you're healing up. May the injury gods be with you.

                  Congratulations on the championship then! Hell of a season for Liverpool.

                  I adopted Spurs as my team. Basically because I am a big NY Jets fan (similar little brother feeling between NY Jets and Giants and Spurs/Arsenal). Big fan of football, even the (admittedly minor league) MLS version.
                  ​​​​​​

                  ​​​​
                  Yes hell of a season to say the lease!!!!
                  thats awesome buddy..
                  Tbh as i've got more in to bodybuilding the less football i watch without thinking about it

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    A little update from me
                    Back to training a varation of legs
                    Still on loading through the hips till its 100% - we don't want this short term injury and long term one
                    I can progress these lifts we can still improve my legs
                    currently 215.6lbs
                    just 1.4lbs off highest body weight and we are in a better Body comp
                    Keeping my neat level at 8k steps, no more or no less! keeping the the weight we put on good weight
                    7.5 weeks in to the push so now everything is working beautifully

                    I would like to see this push get me to 235-240lbs however pictures will speak 1000 words lol

                    Hope we are all good and looking forward to the gyms opening on the 25th in the UK!!
                    to all my US people I got your gyms are staying open and your staying safe and making gains !!!!
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 3 photos.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Hi guys

                      Update from myself
                      217.0lbs now (pictures below)

                      Leg day variation has been doing its thing, however I feel like i can go back to leg press and squats etc.. this week

                      Been having chiro once per week and this will carry over into my routine now ..I feel like i carry enough muscle for this to be beneficial and great to keep everything 100% as possible..

                      All lifts are progressing and training couldn't any more awesome.. well maybe if James Hollingshead was my training partner lol that would make it a little more awesome haha

                      Looks like the bodybuilding season is under way and shows are going forward.. who's looking forward to the Tampa Pro ? who do you have winning ?

                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by gg101 View Post
                        Hi guys

                        Update from myself
                        217.0lbs now (pictures below)

                        Leg day variation has been doing its thing, however I feel like i can go back to leg press and squats etc.. this week

                        Been having chiro once per week and this will carry over into my routine now ..I feel like i carry enough muscle for this to be beneficial and great to keep everything 100% as possible..

                        All lifts are progressing and training couldn't any more awesome.. well maybe if James Hollingshead was my training partner lol that would make it a little more awesome haha

                        Looks like the bodybuilding season is under way and shows are going forward.. who's looking forward to the Tampa Pro ? who do you have winning ?
                        Solid progress, keep it up. I thought Iain was competing at Tampa but don't see him on the list (http://www.ifbbpro.com/all-categorie...ampa-pro-xiii/). If he is I'm definitely rooting for the fellow Canadian. It will be interesting to see Hunter in his pro debut.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Roche View Post

                          Solid progress, keep it up. I thought Iain was competing at Tampa but don't see him on the list (http://www.ifbbpro.com/all-categorie...ampa-pro-xiii/). If he is I'm definitely rooting for the fellow Canadian. It will be interesting to see Hunter in his pro debut.
                          Same here bud.. I hope it's just human error that his name has been missed on the list.. If he is (fingers crossed) the comparison between Hunter and Iain will be awesome

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Updated list has him on it (http://npcnewsonline.com/2020-ifbb-t...s-list/618715/). I'm also interested in seeing Justin Maki's size improvements.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Been seeing Hunter's impressive stuff on IG, but I can't get into the actual shows. Do you watch them? Or are you just interested in the results?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Ganggreen View Post
                                Been seeing Hunter's impressive stuff on IG, but I can't get into the actual shows. Do you watch them? Or are you just interested in the results?
                                Probably won't watch the Tampa just because they're charging $35 for Saturday's live stream only. I usually watch the bigger shows (Olympia, Arnold, New York Pro). Depends on how stacked the line up is and if there's someone I'm a big fan of. If Hunter qualifies for Olympia by winning his first pro show that would be unbelievable.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X