X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingers Offseason journal coached by JP

Hi all,
    Right, I'm going to start to document all my offseason
    I'm coached by the legendary Jordan Peters.. i have been since i did my first prep in 2018'
    I did my first prep as a junior in 2018 where i place 2nd and got in the top 6 in the British Finals ( photos below )

After judges feedback was "you need more size" so thats what we are doing..
    offseason so far
    after prep I was 167.4lbs
    Thursday check in i was 214.4lbs
    IMG_3128.jpeg First show placed 2nd
    IMG_3387.jpeg Britsh finals placed 6th (was the smallest there) lol

So theres me atm
    IMG_4601.jpeg 214lbs

Ive been training 4 and bit years now... since being with jp i have made the best progress ever and can only wish why i fucked around before...
    I will be documenting my progress on here as i do on youtube and instagram.. I am a little behind on documenting on here as i had a mind fuck and thought could this tarnish or effect any of my future bodybuilding.. however i thought fuck it nobody should care.. this is for me and i want to show people my journal.. ( but i think its important for people to 100% know)
    I will answer any questions to the best of my ability.. however i'm warning you i dont ask jordan why.. if says jump i say how high.. so i may not be able to answer things etc.. but they are plenty of knowledgable people on here who can answer...
    so any question please ask...
    Ps my spelling is awful (sorry)

My current training spilt is
    Push
    legs
    rest
    pull
    rest
    push
    etc....

Comment

Impressive progress. Will be following along for sure.
      Any plans for upcoming show or just packing on as much size as possible for the foreseable future?
      My greatest opponent is myself. Every time I walk into the gym, I have to beat the person I was before!

Comment

Great progress brother! I'm excited to see your progress and following along!! Best of luck!

Comment

Looking great bud!! Well done...

Comment

Great progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johndylan15 View Post
              Impressive progress. Will be following along for sure.
              Any plans for upcoming show or just packing on as much size as possible for the foreseable future?
              No shows this year.. i've only just turned 24 so JP and I just looking to get me biggg .. short term goal get borderline stupid big

Comment

Originally posted by Kcburrows24 View Post
                Great progress brother! I'm excited to see your progress and following along!! Best of luck!
                Thank you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
                  Looking great bud!! Well done...

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by intheflesh View Post
                    Great progress!!!
                    Thanks buddy

Comment

New things have changed
                      Had a minor chest strain while smith pressing... 2 fridays ago
                      Had 2 therapy sessions and we trained chest for the first time this monday... JP said now i'm official lol
                      Chiro said it was through bad posture so having sessions with him at least once a fortnight after we have got my right pec back to 100% (photo below me getting pec massage)
                      6d8cf134-2801-41f9-837f-732d305a999d 2.jpeg

No a lighter not.. this hiccup hasn't effected by pull (back and arms) and leg days (fucking legs)

Hit all time highs on lifts last night - took 2 scoops of stroms vascumax (non stim blow flow pre workout)
                      added 10kg on my smith squat
                      this week i hit 130kg x9 last time i did legs rotation 2 i got 120kg x10
                      I went for a 10th but my mrs had to pick me out under of the smith
                      Photo below of the leg pump
                      IMG_4801.jpeg

Comment

A few changes this was made a few weeks back but as I'm semi anonymous its okay lol ( just kidding lol)
                        We were using
                        test e
                        mast e
                        primo
                        JP swapped out the primo for nandrolone
                        I have been using NPP for 3 weeks now and we are currently 14 weeks in to cycle

Strength increases this week have been outrageous, specially legs
                        Doms have been mad!! I don't no if its the strength increases or the chiropractor clicking me in to place each week or a mixture
                        whatever it is.. i love it
                        Rest day today
                        so video editing... food shopping and hopefully get some loving from the mrs haha

Comment

Start of the week
                          Legs are sore from leg day yesterday.. I had acupuncture in my quads yesterday while having treatment on my pec.. And today my legs are sore but i'm not calling my nan for her zimmer frame to walk to the supermarket lol - so thoughts on acupuncture recovery is.. its pretty good
                          Rest day today so feet up and relax..
                          IMG_4949.jpeg
                          Update on chest.. hopefully will be able to go full blown training push this week.. i still need to be mind full.. however feeling very good on my chest and physio says it has got so much better
                          I hope you enjoy the image of my quads

Comment

Current food
                            These are all raw weights
                            Training day
                            meal 1 60g whey 30g nut butter 10g coconut oil 50g oats
                            meal 2 300g 5% Beef mince 300g potatoes 5 rice cakes ( salt and vinegar flav atm)
                            Meal 3 350g chicken 90g rice 5g fat from cheese
                            Meal 4 Pre workout 100g ground rice 60g whey 10g coconut oil 70g banana
                            Intra workout drink 65g peptopro 80g cyclic dextrin
                            Meal 5 Post workout meal 250g chicken 90g rice 100g cocopops 1 bagel 30g jam
                            Meal 6 before bed 25g whey 200g 0 fat greek yogurt 100g oats 65g mix berries

Rest day
                            meal 1 60g whey 30g nut butter 10g coconut oil 50g oats
                            meal 2 300g potatoes 250g chicken 1 bagel 10g fat from cheese
                            meal 3 250g salmon 300g sweet potatoes
                            meal 4 100g oats 50g whey 50g mix berries
                            meal 5 100g rice 250g chicken
                            meal 6 300g 0 fat greek yogurt 60g nut butter 25g whey

Comment

Kick start another amazing week
                              Rest day today and we have successfully rested
                              Kicked back and ate my meals ... simply thoughts of the day were rest so we can grow as much as possible.. also rest so we can feel fresh and ready for war with the iron tomorrow
                              Big boy chest shoulders and arms session tomorrow (push day) after work
                              I'm very much looking forward to tomorrows session as this will be my 2nd session back at pretty much 100% on my right pec... Looking for those pbs and to beat everything in my log book (weight and reps)
                              feeling a tad soft atm however this is offseason or onseason or season of growth ... whatever we effing call it
                              JP says i need to be soft as i need the mass !!!
                              Hope we all have a great week and i look forward to another week of eat sleep train and progress !!!
                              Time to get effing huge !

Comment

Working...
                              X