I need a workout partner......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a workout partner......

Why the hell do most of you guys have to be in the US......

I need someone to workout with..... I have been training alone, and tho I get through it, it's not the same..... I can't get the extra forced reps (which are the ones that count...) because there is pretty much no one in my gym while I'm training.... And even if there was a couple people, they usually either just take the thing, or just put there two fingers on it and not help at all..... I'm on cycle and want to train hard!! My intensity is there, but I can't take it to the level I want without a partner......
    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Hey i live in Atlanta. I also need a training partner so how bout it???
    What the mind believes, the body achieves

Comment

sending you mine.......stand-by while I package him up!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Re: I need a workout partner......

Originally posted by crankin'stein
        Why the hell do most of you guys have to be in the US......

I need someone to workout with..... I have been training alone, and tho I get through it, it's not the same..... I can't get the extra forced reps (which are the ones that count...) because there is pretty much no one in my gym while I'm training.... And even if there was a couple people, they usually either just take the thing, or just put there two fingers on it and not help at all..... I'm on cycle and want to train hard!! My intensity is there, but I can't take it to the level I want without a partner......
        I feel the same way crank. I actually want to start DC style training, and can't due to lack of partner. I can improvise but the level of intensity is not the same.
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
          sending you mine.......stand-by while I package him up!
          HAHAHA! I would pay a hefty sum of $16.25 for him..... Think about it.......

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by da_Fonz
            Hey i live in Atlanta. I also need a training partner so how bout it???
            I live close to Toronto, Ontario.......... Atlanta every morning would be a little too far....

[email protected]

Comment

Id love to have a partner to train with as well. In fact, I told my wife the other day that I would love for her and I to train together (although, she doesnt workout)..because that would give us at least "some" time together. I just moved and I really dont know anyone "here" plus I workout at 5am..so its kind of tough.

I used to have a training partner when I was in, but he pussed out as well because it was too early (well, he started to get himself a little tang and was staying out too late with her)...so he switched to working out after work and I continued on in the morning.

Good luck guys and your quest to find that special partner..

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Funny, but I had a better work-out without my partner ......the last time I worked out.
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                  Funny, but I had a better work-out without my partner ......the last time I worked out.
                  Then your training partner needs to train harder and push you more....

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry bro i didnt see that you live in east bumble. I may be moving to Toronto, but not sure as of yet and i wont be till the end of the year.
                    What the mind believes, the body achieves

Comment

I haven't had a training partner for a couple years now. I trained with the same person for 10 or so years. I don't know if I could get used to the way another person trained anymore.
                      Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                      Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

I have a couple friends I'll lift with occasionaly, but it's so hard to coordinate our schedules you know? I usually end up training solo and asking for spots. And I still push it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein
                          Then your training partner needs to train harder and push you more....

That's part of the problem, she is a wimpy girly-girl. (Like I used to be years ago.)
                          Doesn't eat right, uses all sorts of excuses to blow off the gym, is looking forward to a Spinning Class, can hold a whole conversation while doing her set, etc.

I need to learn how to teach her to be a better partner. But it may be too late.
                          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                          www.TrueProtein.com
                          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I usually work out by myself....It has it's pro's and con's but for the most part I like to go by myself...

- No interruptions
                            - No socializing
                            - I can go as fast or as slow as I want to
                            - Other gym members don't bother me...when you're there with someone else it looks like you're a friendly person (being that you have friends there...lol) I like to appear unfriendly at the gym...lmao
                            - I can push myself harder on almost all lifts except for bench press and squats...those are the only two lifts that I could really use a spotter.
                            - I don't hear complaints about certain lifts or too much weight or terrible injuries...lol...my friend always hurts something and pussies out of lifts....don't get me wrong he is a great guy and at least he tries to lift...but its sometimes annoying to hear it...lol
                            Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Generally for my workouts to be at their absolute best, these are the things I need:

1. A new gym..... Too many people know me at my gym and are too friendly and chatty......

2. A gym that plays something better then ChumFm..... (easy rock)

3. A new workout plan (training split and exercises) *Thinking of going to powerlifting or DC training method when I am done cutting....

4. A training partner with the following qualities:
                              - Must be as serious or more serious about training then I am
                              - Must have a good knowledge base (I'm not there to teach....)
                              - Must be as strong as me or at least very close (stronger then me would be better tho...)
                              - Must be able to be intense day after day
                              - Must be able to workout without talking too much about other things..... Or talk about nothing but the workout ideally....

If I find these things I think I could take my physique to a whole new level...... I mean I am doing OK...... But I think this could really change things for me....

Am I dreaming???? I would really love for this dream to come true....

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X